Woot Woot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
TTH end this crusade of bordom! eek!

Imaginary
eek! TTH is here!

The Tired Hiker
Okay, wanna hear my movie review of 'Steamboy'? I just got back from seeing it. It's from the animators who did Akira. Wanna hear it, I'll make it quick?

SlipknoT
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
Okay, wanna hear my movie review of 'Steamboy'? I just got back from seeing it. It's from the animators who did Akira. Wanna hear it, I'll make it quick? Ok, then tell us about the time you couldnt find you socks and then had to travel to singapore to get them back smile

The Tired Hiker
Okay,

'Steamboy', the review, by The Tired Hiker:

'Steamboy' was a movie. It was not the best movie, but it wasn't the worst movie either. Basically, if you like steam, if you like anime, and if you like giant metal gears, this is the movie for you. If you don't like that stuff, then you won't like this movie. Steam. Yay. Thank you for your time.

Imaginary
I don't like giant metal gears cry

SlipknoT
Okay,

'Steamboy', the review, by The Tired Hiker:

'Steamboy' was a movie. It was not the best movie, but it wasn't the worst movie either. Basically, if you like steam, if you like anime, and if you like giant metal gears, this is the movie for you. If you don't like that stuff, then you won't like this movie. Steam. Yay. Thank you for your time. sounds shitty, ok now the other story

draconigena
Story time!?

Oooh yeeeaaah...

*goes to get the lawn chair and popcorn*

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Imaginary
eek! TTH is here!

You are imagining things, Imanginary! big grin I'm not really here! shutup

damnit, I spent like five minutes trying to find that smilie that disappears and I couldn't find it. I'm sooooooo pissed right now cuz of it. I'm sooooo mad! big grin

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Ok, then tell us about the time you couldnt find you socks and then had to travel to singapore to get them back smile

Okay, I'll tell a story, ready? embarrasment

SlipknoT

damnit, I spent like five minutes trying to find that smilie that disappears and I couldn't find it. I'm sooooooo pissed right now cuz of it. I'm sooooo mad! big grin have a sploobie?

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by draconigena
Story time!?

Oooh yeeeaaah...

*goes to get the lawn chair and popcorn*

Stand by, I'm thinking of one. I'm searching the deepest nooks and crannies of my dome for a good one, stand by. smile

Okay, I got one. Did I ever tell you about the time I took a shit in the middle of the street in Crested Butte, Colorado? embarrasment

SlipknoT
No go on laughing

draconigena
eek! NO! TELL IT!

Imaginary

damnit, I spent like five minutes trying to find that smilie that disappears and I couldn't find it. I'm sooooooo pissed right now cuz of it. I'm sooooo mad! big grin

No more Imaginary name puns nono

I need to change my name erm

The Tired Hiker
Okay, so it all starts in Monterey County, California. I was 24 years old. First off, I was at some party, I did some stunts while I was liquered, I probably made out with some random girl, and I ended up going home where my roomate Zack and his buddy Kirat were playing a drinking game they made up using that stacking game, 'Jenga'. . . . . .

draconigena
Oh wow! This is soooooo great...

SlipknoT
Go on!!!!!!!

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Imaginary
No more Imaginary name puns nono

I need to change my name erm

Sorry, bud. I won't do it again, I promise. smile

Sooooo, after drinking a King Cobra 40 with them, we decided it would be a good idea to go off roading in Zack's Toyota 4X4, white, lifted, and built for the back country, which is where we decided to go, the back country of Ft. Ord, the former military base where my College was built on. You see, in the back country of Ft. Ord, it is very dangerous because there are a lot of unexploded ordinances from when the Army used to train there, years before my school was built; things like land mines, grenades, mortar shellz . . . stuff you don't want to feck with. You might see where this is going . . . . .

Imaginary
More please...

draconigena
This is getting even better!

Imaginary

Thank you big grin

SlipknoT

Sooooo, after drinking a King Cobra 40 with them, we decided it would be a good idea to go off roading in Zack's Toyota 4X4, white, lifted, and built for the back country, which is where we decided to go, the back country of Ft. Ord, the former military base where my College was built on. You see, in the back country of Ft. Ord, it is very dangerous because there are a lot of unexploded ordinances from when the Army used to train there, years before my school was built; things like land mines, grenades, mortar shellz . . . stuff you don't want to feck with. You might see where this is going . . . . . ooooo this is gonna be good

The Tired Hiker
AND THEN,

So Zack is driving, Kirat is in the middle, and I'm in the passenger seat. We're driving down the road that goes past our apartment and I decide suddenly that I want to be in the back of the truck. So I climb out the window while Zack is going about forty, and I manuever into the truck bed, where I stand and hang onto the roll bars. Zack decides to speed up right toward a wooden baricade, basically the white and orange striped kind that look like a saw horse. Yeah, so Zack busts right through it, literally shattering it into pieces while I'm hooting and hollaring in the back. Wood flies everywhere, it was sweet .. .

SlipknoT
WOW!

BakaXero
i see dead monkeys...no expression

The Tired Hiker
so now we are in some part of the base where we shouldn't be. Zack decides to stop the truck and tells me to get in because we are about to drive off the pavement and into the back country of old Fort Ord. Mind you, this is the place they called, UFO, University Of Fort Ord, granted it was actually called CSUMB, Cal State University Monterey Bay. Also nicknamed, Sea SCUMB. erm

Anyway, Zack veers sharply off the pavement and into the wild. We ride and bump over hills and through bushes and trees, laughing and trying hard not to smash eachother with our heads. We go over several blind hills and around dangerous curves, luckily not crashing into a ditch or flying off a cliff of destinction. Soooooooo, we stop and Zack lets me drive. eek!

SlipknoT
go on......

The Tired Hiker
So I'm like totally stoked, I never had driven a vehicle off roading until this point. So I punch it and I manage to angle over some impossible hills and other chunks of land. Then there's this thing ahead, it looks like a cliff. I'm going to fast to stop, so Zack says to punch it, so I do. We basically fly off this ridge, it's not a crazy super high ridge or anything, but nonetheless, it was quite a drop, maybe five feet, nose first, and I manage to crack the frame of Zack's truck, as Kirat's head smashes the rear view mirror right off of the ceiling of the truck. We decide to call it quits and Zack takes the wheel and now we are lost. . . .

The Tired Hiker
Anyway, Zack manages to ignore me and Kirat, and he finds the way back to the road that leads to our apartment, I could have sworn it was the wrong way, but it wasn't. So, we get back, we find we have some beers in the garage, so we sit on the roof and drink them while watching the sun come up. That's when I remember, 'Crap, I have to leave in two hours to Colorado! messed

The Tired Hiker
Hey, if I'm boring you, I'll stop. erm

SlipknoT
No, keep going

The Tired Hiker
Okay, so I get off the roof, well I practically fall off the roof, and I go to bed still wearing my shoes, which was sweet, because if you ever wake up fully dressed with your shoes on, it's like BAMM, I'm ready to start the day and I haven't even got out of bed yet. So's, I'm totally haggard from partying and my neck is sore from off roading, (luckily we didn't run over any land mines) and I head to San Jose where I meet four of my old school broz at my buddy Jeff's house. We wax our boards, pack ouir crap into two different vehicles, and we head to Colorado. I try to sleep as much as I can, but those bastards keep telling me it's my turn to drive, but I manged.

The Tired Hiker
Sorry about the spelling errors, I'm too tired to edit at this point. erm

The Tired Hiker
I gotta piss . ..

SlipknoT
We wax our boards, laughing What year is this?

The Tired Hiker
laughing What year is this?

Dude, this is 1997, I've been snowboarding since 1991.

So, about twelve bong sessions later, we reach colorado. I rode mostly with Jeff since he had the sweet hookups. We get there, we move into our sick ass condo that we rented, mind you we paid 78 dollars each, American, for three nights lodging, two day lift tickets, in a condo that had four bed rooms, each with a full bath, and we lived like kings. So, the night we got there, me and Ken and Jeff go to the bars. Our condo is like three blocks from the downtown area of Crested Butte, so we walk to the bars where we drink and do the herb, and meet many other snow enthusiasts who are super sweet to party with. Then, Jeff is faded, so he walks back to the condo while me and Ken stay out till the bars close and get ultra-hammered. Sooooo, Ken and I are walking back to the condo finally, right?

SlipknoT
Dude thats ****ing awsome

The Tired Hiker
Dude thats ****ing awsome

I'm not done yet.

So, me and Ken or, Ken and I, (proper English) start heading back to the sweet condo when I tell Ken that I have to take a huge shit. Ken is like, 'Why don't you just do it in the road?" So, I decide to pull down my pants and squat right there, right in the middle of the road that leads to the condo where I'm surrounded by many other condos and building where anybody can be looking from their balcony or window at my ass taking a dump in the middle of the street. So I finish up, I don't even wipe, but it was cold so the consistancy was solid and there wasn't much to wipe when I got back. The thing was, the terd I let out, it stood straight up, it was classic. When we walked to the lifts the next day down that road, the terd was still frozen in the middle of the road. Cars didn't even run over it yet. It was sweet.

Later that day, Ken and I are in line at some ski lift and this guy in front of us turns to Ken and says, 'Hey, are you that guy who was with some dude who took a crap in the middle of the road?' Ken says, 'Yeah, that was this guy,' and he points to me. The dude then tells us that he could see me taking a dump from his balcony. He even called his friends over and they were all cracking up while I was doing it.

So, there you have it. That's basically the story about how I took a shit in the middle of the road in Crested Butte, Colorado. erm

SlipknoT
laughing laughing imagine if its still there, do you still talk to these guys?

The Tired Hiker
I talk to Ken, who is my best friend for life, I havent' talked to Jeff for over a year, and Dustin and Danny who I never mentioned, I havent' seen them in years.

Damn, I totally told a long ass story Slips, and you are probably the only one who even read it. laughing out loud

SlipknoT
I talk to Ken, who is my best friend for life, I havent' talked to Jeff for over a year, and Dustin and Danny who I never mentioned, I havent' seen them in years.

Damn, I totally told a long ass story Slips, and you are probably the only one who even read it. laughing out loud laughing well it was a cool story. You should all get back toghether and do it again, and let me come smile

R0B
One time I threw a bag of chinese food in the middle of the street and this old woman picked it up and stabbed an employee that worked at red lobster in the eye with a chopstick

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by R0B
One time I threw a bag of chinese food in the middle of the street and this old woman picked it up and stabbed an employee that worked at red lobster in the eye with a chopstick
That blows my story away. erm

laughing well it was a cool story. You should all get back toghether and do it again, and let me come smile Sorry, I don't hang out with 68 year olds. stick out tongue But seriously, who knows, do you snowboard? Ski? cool

R0B

Sorry, I don't hang out with 68 year olds. stick out tongue But seriously, who knows, do you snowboard? Ski? cool

I love the sarcasm man erm Nah your storys kick ass

SlipknoT

Sorry, I don't hang out with 68 year olds. stick out tongue But seriously, who knows, do you snowboard? Ski? cool yeaaa, im awsome at both whistle I may be 68 but I can bust it up raver

SlipknoT
I want to make a road trip out to CA some time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.