Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
Yup, they're making it.

Apparently it's going to be CG style instead of live-action.

If it was live-action I'd be cool with it! This sucks!

Live action is so must better then crappy CG-crap!

SlipknoT
**** CG. Is vannila ice going to be in this one?

BlackC@t
I highly doubt it.

I agree, **** CG. Another live-action movie would be so much better.

Jackie Malfoy
I never saw the movies but I had watched the old cartoons and through they are lame I found it interesting!Having a movie made out of the cartoon is just wrong.JM

Stokely
Originally posted by BlackC@t

Are those images from the Spiderman film in your signature?

ragesRemorse
another shitty movie with giant turtles again, and low budget cgi none the less. Oh man, i can hardly wait.

Jimmy Buggs
how do you know they are low budget. what are you a producer?

ragesRemorse
No one is going to invest very much of anything into a teenage retarded turtles part 4

Jimmy Buggs
alot of people. just becuse u have a turtle up ur doent mean this movie wont make a ton of loooot

TheFilmProphet
Should be merged with this, http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f43/t333292.html

Anyway the film should prove to be very good, if done properly.

BENITO
Yup, they're making it.

I knew they were making it.
but the turtles better not look toony

Joker1237
I think the first 2 movies were COOL.

And the 3rd one "OK" its not bad, but nothing great either.

TheFanboy
The first one is alright but I really don't want to see another movie made.

Stokely
Originally posted by Joker1237

I concur.

ragesRemorse
The 2nd and third movies were shit. baby mutants, sausage nun chuks, naked japs,vanilla ice, bad script, time travelling torchs, the list only goes on. These movies are shit in every sense of the word shit...except when shit is referred to as actually being good.

BlackC@t
Originally posted by Stokely
Are those images from the Spiderman film in your signature?

It's different!

TMNT 4 is going to be an animated CGI movie, not just the turtles, everything.

Spider-Man has CG for the impossible to do scenes, such as webswinging.

LLG
I kind of liked the 1st movie, but I haven't seen the last two movies.

Joker1237
come on TMNT 2 rock.

I mean it turn the main villian into a Super villian lol.

Kento
Two woulda been cooler if they hadn't of toned down the action, and then three just toned it down more. Sure they were good but they weren't as good as the first.

As for the new movies...Hopefully it actually makes it unlike the other two movies they were gonna make. Plus I hope its got a good storyline.

BENITO
Originally posted by Joker1237

I know but they should of just made it about the shredder wearing a lamp shade hat.

like Elvis in blue haiwai.

Arsenal
Is the whole movie going to be cg or just some parts?

TheFilmProphet
The whole film is going to be CGI.

Arsenal
Damn. That sucks.

BENITO
hope there using triceratons and Utroms in TMNT4

Mainstream
and that evil robot Turtle dude.

ragesRemorse
why are all turtle robots evil?

Mainstream
bets me? maybe they just need huges and someone to give them oil changes every now and again.

Trippy
whoa, turtle. Would be a helluvalot better if it was live action, but CGI works a suppose, any word on whos doin it?

BENITO
Originally posted by Mainstream
and that evil robot Turtle dude.
evil turtlebot or metalhead.

Mainstream
evil turtle...like the one that briefly appeared on the new toon.

BENITO
ah evil turtlebot version 2 version1 is used in the game.

Mainstream
one on the cartoon verison 1 I guess.

BENITO
version 1 was only used in the game

BlackC@t
Live-action would be so much better...

Mainstream
Live-action would be so much better...

True...just thank god it's not CGI turtles with real people and real envirnoments...that would suck big time.

VicmCruz3663
If they do make a part 4 aswome..I just hope that they would consider making it Live Action...and if they do that then great and then I would hope that they don't look crappy like they did in part 3...I lvoed the story line..I just didn't like the way that they looked.

CorderaMitchell
Yup, they're making it.

You're kidding!!!!!!

Red Superfly
This has been a rumour forever.

In fact, the truth is more likely that the rumoured movie, actually turned into the new TV series.

The fourth movie rumour started when there was a CGI clip teaser (I've seen it with my own eyes) as a tester for a new TV show. One thing led to another, rumours started, and people thought this was going to be a movie.

The TV show never happened. Instead, the new cartoon took its place. The rumours about a CGI movie continued. Even John Woo "was involved" at one point according to "reputable" websites.

The same wesbites that told us Ghostbusters 3 was in production and that Keanu Reeves was going to be the new Batman Of The Future while Anthony Hopkins played Bruce Wayne. Ninja Turtles 4 belongs alongside these claims.

I don't think we'll see another movie.

BENITO
so the new series was going to be CGI

Joker1237
I would loved a new movie, lived action, The Turtles are making a come back. You cant keep a good turtle down. If Bats can recover, so can the Turtles.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Red Superfly
This has been a rumour forever.

In fact, the truth is more likely that the rumoured movie, actually turned into the new TV series.

The fourth movie rumour started when there was a CGI clip teaser (I've seen it with my own eyes) as a tester for a new TV show. One thing led to another, rumours started, and people thought this was going to be a movie.

The TV show never happened. Instead, the new cartoon took its place. The rumours about a CGI movie continued. Even John Woo "was involved" at one point according to "reputable" websites.

The same wesbites that told us Ghostbusters 3 was in production and that Keanu Reeves was going to be the new Batman Of The Future while Anthony Hopkins played Bruce Wayne. Ninja Turtles 4 belongs alongside these claims.

I don't think we'll see another movie.

It works better that way...

Darth_Nefarus
IF we do see another movie, the only way to really make it interesting is to make it extremely seriousl. Have the turtles fight people, cut them up, and let's see some blood. Leonardo has been using twin katana for years and I haven't seen any blood. Michaelangelo hasn't smashed in one face that I've seen. Donatello doesn't crack skulls like he should and I haven't seen Raphael pierce into anyone's heart!
I may be a fan of violence, but I also think the story could be moved in a new direction. Take it seriously, and make them seem like real crime fighting ninjas.

Mådness
The movie is rated PG. I don't think they will be wanting to show blood in a PG movie sad But it would be cool though...seeing blood smeared over their bodies and weapons...that would be so beautiful if it were a screen shot

CorderaMitchell

Mådness
Well, I love Same As It Never Was. Whoever thought of that... *applaudes*

CorderaMitchell
indeed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.