Sandman to be the next Spidey Villain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
Sorry that I didn't use the official thread (curse you Venomfan!!)
But I couldn't help myself.

http://www.freezedriedmovies.com/news/index.php?Action=Full&NewsID=2524

I'm okay with this. I think it's better then cruddy Venom.

I just hope Spidey gets an ass-whopping and he gets all bloody and torn up.

thundercracker
cruddy venom?
cruddy venom?
cruddy venom?

wats wrong with u

The Ones
VENOM IS THE COOLEST VILLAIN EVER!. sandman sucks ass

BlackC@t
Venom just doesn't seem like the right kind of villain to have in this movie.

But I'd rather have The Lizard and The Green Goblin II (Harry).

Ock
Yessss big grin

Venom in SM-3 was a pipe dream anyways.

Maybe this will shut all the Venom fanatics up.

FeceMan
Lizard > Sandman. sad

Mainstream
Sandman...and Hobgoblin as Harry I hope...you know Sandman was Sam and Tobee favorite villian...but don't worry Venom in Spidey 4 (if they make it) and a Venom solo flick so afterwards should be assured...so Venom fans....myself included...should have our day in the sun soon enough.

LousyBoy
Sandman? wtf is wrong with people. "Yay! We get see Spider Man fight a giant sand castle of a man!" You might as well have Spider Man fighting the threat of colon cancer or MJ having a miscarriage... BORING! Hopefully he ISNT sandman or... Harry will still be some kind of goblin, a 2 villian thing. SOMETHING has to happen to pick up where Harry left off.
It cant just be like "Oh! Serum... a glider... bombs. Well, i think ill just close this and not do a damn thing with it"

Smodden
ok, they just found 'concept art' all over the place, that dosn't mean anything does it??

They could just be throwing some ideas around?

Ock
Originally posted by Smodden
ok, they just found 'concept art' all over the place, that dosn't mean anything does it??

They could just be throwing some ideas around?

So why was it everywhere??? And why was it only Sandman????

Why not Electro,Scorpion,Venom etc also???

It's because Church looks like Sandman and will be Sandman wink

Smodden
oh yeah, he DOES look like himshock

He looks more like sandman than any of the other vilans

like venom.no expression

BlackC@t
Originally posted by LousyBoy

It cant just be like "Oh! Serum... a glider... bombs. Well, i think ill just close this and not do a damn thing with it"

I agree. Harry has to become the next Green Goblin.
I'd love to see the look on Peters' face when he realises Harry has become what his father wanted him to.

I'm happy with Sandman, it'll be very interesting!

I'm just happy it's not Venom.
Enough with Venom already!!!!

Jimmy Buggs
you guys get lost in rumor land , lmfao

Smodden
Is this an april fools joke?

Jimmy Buggs
the guy who thinks the main villian is sandman is the joke

Ock
It will be Sandman.

Church is exactly like Sandman.Tobey Maguire loves Sandman.Sam Raimi loves cassic villains.

It's gonna be Sandman.

Jimmy Buggs
^ nope

fruits
well congratulations to sandman for getting to be in Spiderman 3!!!

fruits

fruits
and finally......

Jimmy Buggs
you guys are rumor junkies lol Happy Dance

Ock
Originally posted by Jimmy Buggs
^ nope

Yep yes

Jimmy Buggs
lol why are you so convinced? becuse the actor kind of could look like him?

BlackC@t
you guys get lost in rumor land , lmfao

Get real, it is Sandman.

Ock
lol why are you so convinced? becuse the actor kind of could look like him?

Not kind of,he does look like him.

Sandman is a classic villain right from the days Of Ock and Goblin.

Tobey Maguire said he would love to have Sandman in a movie.

Sam Raimi said he is a fan of the classic villains.

So put that in your pipe and smoke it wink

Jimmy Buggs
thats doesnt mean anything. tobey is just the actor. its up to producers and writers. just becuse the guy who plays spidey likes someone doesnt mean thats how the use it. why go threw all that with harry at the end of part two just to do some sand man thing. and that guy doesnt really look like sandman to me. hes to skinny. are they going to cgi him when hes not being all sandy?

fruits
havent u guys read that article that says people found conceptional art of sandman ALL OVER Sony stuidios???

BlackC@t
Exactly.

It's obviously Sandman.

Ock
thats doesnt mean anything. tobey is just the actor. its up to producers and writers. just becuse the guy who plays spidey likes someone doesnt mean thats how the use it. why go threw all that with harry at the end of part two just to do some sand man thing. and that guy doesnt really look like sandman to me. hes to skinny. are they going to cgi him when hes not being all sandy?

Listen sonny who said anything about Sandman being the only villain??

Oh and Sandman would be all cgi and Venom wouldn't???

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by fruits
havent u guys read that article that says people found conceptional art of sandman ALL OVER Sony stuidios???

That doesn't necessarily mean anything.

There was preliminary art and designs done for Blob, Beast, and the Sentinels for X-men 1 and 2, but they never used those characters in either of the first two films.

ericadurancefan
im not very familiar with the character of the sandman but i think it will be a better choice than venom but dont get me wrong venom is my all time favorite villian but i think they would ruin him if he came to the big screen,they just would never be able to get him right.

can you just imagine some of the fights that will be able to be pulled off against a villian like the sandman im sure it will be sick and off the hook and im sure we will see more of harrys decent into darkness they have to give us that much for gods sake and they have to bring in felicia hardy this time round because she was exposed to be in 2 as a character to drive harry insane but she was awol wtf?,and they should also introduce gwen stacy to create a love triangle between peter,mj and her till harry kills her as the goblin 2 sending spider-man after him only to be thwarted by sandman which will be a losing battle

The Ones
sand man is so shit though. i personaly think a 1 minute old baby would be better as the villain.

BlackC@t
Venom sucks! He's so overated.

Sandman would be a much better villain.

VENOM SUCKS!!!

spencerspider
i thnk that Harry will also be a villain.It should not just be sandman.

Mainstream
Harry will become Hobgoblin..more than likely...two villians one that can fly and one that can't...that could work.

crazy
wow sandman is an awful villain

Mainstream
not really visually he should be cool....I think Venom is cooler but Sandman as far as visuals go is rather cool too.

The Ones
i hope this spy is lying. sandman is so SHIT! i mean, sam raimi has ruined the spider-man movies by making sandman the villain. if sandman is the villain then i definently wont be seeing this flick

Spiderman_RJ
u gusy dont dont sandman to sy he is shit, he is one of the worse spiderman villans, peter recognized that onee and is gratefull he turned "good" working for sable. i just hope spiderman dont win him using water, that would suck. and even if this does not proceed, he is much more likely hydroman in apeareance than sandman.

and for those who didnt know raimi had the sketch for octopus since spiderman one, he and osborn would had worked toguether but they changed the mind, this info is also available on the dvd i think,so they could be working in a pre development for adding sandman to the history or rather take him off is it dont work, becouse he does look like hydroman (my first choice to apearence) or ned leed, the second yeallow goblin, i dont know where u have the idea he looks like sandman, is the ultimate sandman alike him? cos the original ndont look at all.
please show me a pic of new sandman than

The Ones
there is no ultimate sandman

Ock
Originally posted by The Ones
there is no ultimate sandman

Ummm yes there is.

BlackC@t
Venom sucks. He's such an over-rated, bad, crappy character.

I want Sandman. He rocks!

Mainstream
I like Venom....maybe spidey 4?

The Ones
they could do the symby story in epidey 3 then venom in spidey 4. it would suck if venom took out sand man like he did in the comics ( biting him)

Mainstream
yeah I agree...I'm hopping the Lizard and Venom are the villians in Spidey 4.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Mainstream
yeah I agree...I'm hopping the Lizard and Venom are the villians in Spidey 4.

I would love to see the Lizard and Sandman working together. Maybe Parker is the black suit in part three, but no venom. Well maybe at the very end leading up to a part 4. If they stick with the 1 villain concept then just Sandman.

Mainstream
I don't think Sandman is cool enough the only villian in a spiderman movie.....Venom is....you have to have Sandman and someone.....

Doc Ock
Sandman and GG2.That will be just fine.

Mainstream
it's highly likely Harry will become the Hobgoblin instead of the Green Goblin...that way they can totally redesign that suit.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Mainstream
I don't think Sandman is cool enough the only villian in a spiderman movie.....Venom is....you have to have Sandman and someone.....

I don't know about that, the first 2 movies were great with only 1 villain. I think the Sandman in part 3 could carry the movie. I don't think they should jump on the 2 villain band wagon just yet. It equaled the doom of the batman movies. ugh.

Mainstream
I think two villians could work....Sandman and Hobgoblin could work.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.