What should I do with it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
I just got a new car and the old ones a peice of crap so what should i do to the old one? evil face

Filth
BLOW IT UP evil face

SlipknoT
Well see I want to **** it up but not destroy it....Did you see any spirits?

Ignite
i agree...blow it up

PinkDiamonds
take it to a scrap yard and squish it with one o' thse big metal machine thingys

Filth
no did not go was jumped by some chavs sad

SlipknoT
**** what did they do to you?

Imaginary
Take out the stuff you could sell for a couple of bucks then smash it.

Filth
Originally posted by SlipknoT
**** what did they do to you?

I kind of pissed them of because of what i am, still got to use my toe caps evil face

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Filth
I kind of pissed them of because of what i am, still got to use my toe caps evil face Wait, who won the fight? How many were there and why were they in a grave yard? Man if I ever go to England Im going to **** up as many as I can find.

syko freak
I just got a new car and the old ones a peice of crap so what should i do to the old one? evil face
give it 2 me

SlipknoT
Originally posted by syko freak
give it 2 me Yea, sure

ashtonsNO1fan
well do u hav a girlfriend/boyfriend? if u share ur house/flat whatever and u want privacywinkisswinkiss

syko freak
Yea, sure

Happy Dance Happy Dance

Filth
Wait, who won the fight? How many were there and why were they in a grave yard? Man if I ever go to England Im going to **** up as many as I can find.

Well i was at the town center, we were gonna head to the graveyard but my friend went of to talk to his girlfriend. Then about 15 of the bastards came over, thay started insulting me so i just igroned them then one of them swung for me and missed, the a few of the others joined in, anyway in the end i walked away, the pussys could not even jump someone properly, the only injuries i got was a punch to the left cheek a kick to the back of the leg and i fist round the back of my head there was no even any blood, but i booted a few of them and they seemed in real pain, so after that we kind of went home, not risking the jurny to the graveyard as its about 2 miles.

SlipknoT
Well i was at the town center, we were gonna head to the graveyard but my friend went of to talk to his girlfriend. Then about 15 of the bastards came over, thay started insulting me so i just igroned them then one of them swung for me and missed, the a few of the others joined in, anyway in the end i walked away, the pussys could not even jump someone properly, the only injuries i got was a punch to the left cheek a kick to the back of the leg and i fist round the back of my head there was no even any blood, but i booted a few of them and they seemed in real pain, so after that we kind of went home, not risking the jurny to the graveyard as its about 2 miles. Wow, they are huge *******. So was it just you and your friend? You need to Carry something on you Like Brass or a knife.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by ashtonsNO1fan
well do u hav a girlfriend/boyfriend? if u share ur house/flat whatever and u want privacywinkisswinkiss At the moment no.

misha

confused a real car?

Filth
Wow, they are huge *******. So was it just you and your friend? You need to Carry something on you Like Brass or a knife.

nomy friend and his girlfriend don't even know this happend, i'm gonna see about geting a knife today, the bastards die next time.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by misha
confused a real car? no expression no a wind up one with mickey mouse in the driver seat

SlipknoT
nomy friend and his girlfriend don't even know this happend, i'm gonna see about geting a knife today, the bastards die next time. Hand guns are illegal in the UK, correct? Yea, if they are pussies like that if you even shows a little bit of a threat they would run.

The Tired Hiker
Fith, sorry to hear about that shit, man. erm What is a chav again??? And slips, you should give the car to me if it still runs so I can make it into an art car for Burning Man. yes

SlipknoT
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
Fith, sorry to hear about that shit, man. erm What is a chav again??? And slips, you should give the car to me if it still runs so I can make it into an art car for Burning Man. yes You know thats a good idea, If I can get out there I'd do that

Filth
Chavs are scum, low lifes, similer to jocks but most the time they hang in groups, there week alone, they atack as savage dogs they jump you and steal your cash and tobacco luckly they got nothihng from me.

SlipknoT
Chavs are scum, low lifes, similer to jocks but most the time they hang in groups, there week alone, they atack as savage dogs they jump you and steal your cash and tobacco luckly they got nothihng from me. How many of your friends are goths?

syko freak
Chavs are scum, low lifes, similer to jocks but most the time they hang in groups, there week alone, they atack as savage dogs they jump you and steal your cash and tobacco luckly they got nothihng from me.

Lets kill them2guns

Filth
How many of your friends are goths?

I make it my bussiness to know everyone, and i know most goths, with a click of my finges I could have these chaves beat up. But that not my way, i will face the chavs one by one when thay are alone.

SlipknoT
I make it my bussiness to know everyone, and i know most goths, with a click of my fingers I could have these chaves beat up. But that not my way, i will face the chavs one by one when thay are alone. One day you should have a meeting with all of your friends and just obliterate the chavs, wipe them out make sure they dont mess with you. Are you friends with any chav?

The Tired Hiker
I hate the chavs. erm

SlipknoT
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
I hate the chavs. erm laughing So do I, Dude come to New Jersey eek!

Filth
One day you should have a meeting with all of your friends and just obliterate the chavs, wipe them out make sure they dont mess with you. Are you friends with any chav?

Yeah i thought of that but its just not our way. I ust to have a friend who was a chav, useful knew what was happening with them but he tryed to screw me, but failed.

Imaginary
I hate jocks, and I have a feeling I don't like chavs either.

syko freak
i hate every1 who is NOT wierd

Filth
i hate every1 who is NOT wierd

right on.

Imaginary
I hate people who expect everyone else to be like them, and when they're not, behave like complete and utter dickheads.

misha
no expression no a wind up one with mickey mouse in the driver seat
i always thought you were like .... 14 or something confused

SlipknoT
Yeah i thought of that but its just not our way. I ust to have a friend who was a chav, useful knew what was happening with them but he tryed to screw me, but failed. Like screw you over? or actually "screw" you? And hey whats your name?

Filth
Originally posted by Imaginary
I hate people who expect everyone else to be like them, and when they're not, behave like complete and utter dickheads.

Fascists, that what they are.

SlipknoT
i always thought you were like .... 14 or something confused In a pm you told me that I was 30 something confused

Filth
Like screw you over? or actually "screw" you? And hey whats your name?

Screw me over, but i always thought he was gay his perents kept asking him from the way he acted, and my name is John I know yours is Ryan.

SlipknoT
Screw me over, but i always thought he was gay his perents kept asking him from the way he acted, and my name is John I know yours is Ryan. Cool, Are you still friends with him at all?

Filth
no he f**ked me off that bastard.

misha
In a pm you told me that I was 30 something confused

confused

eh what can i say, im weired erm

SlipknoT
confused

eh what can i say, im weired erm eh....I do act like an idiot around and ROB so hey confused

SlipknoT
no he f**ked me off that bastard. Do they Chavs outnumber you?

Filth
Yeah, but most of them are children, there are turf wars going on, the two groups fight for turf its madness.

SlipknoT
Is that where Underworld Came from? So chavs are little 14 year old kids?

Filth
Mostaly yeah, thay range from 10 to 17, when there 17 they learn to drive and become boy racers.

SlipknoT
You have 10 year olds trying to jump you? laughing

syko freak
You have 10 year olds trying to jump you? laughing
now now slip stop being rash. they r scary.

SlipknoT
now now slip stop being rash. they r scary. Its basically the same thing as a dwarf in a trackuit trying to jump you, theres just no fear.

Filth
The 10 year olds don't try to jump us but they hand around with the 16/17 year olds so there part of the group.

Imaginary
10 year olds are usually wannabes...

syko freak
The 10 year olds don't try to jump us but they hand around with the 16/17 year olds so there part of the group.
trueOriginally posted by SlipknoT
Its basically the same thing as a dwarf in a trackuit trying to jump you, theres just no fear.
wel i find it scary im talkin about the dwarf

Filth
Yeah exactaly they mimick the older ones

SlipknoT
The 10 year olds don't try to jump us but they hand around with the 16/17 year olds so there part of the group. Do you have 10 year olds in your group? laughing out loud I cant picture a little 10 year old with black nails, combat boots and spikes

Filth
no we dont, but there are, we go to the mosh piton fridays its for over 16's but befor use there are the under 16 it is so funny seeing them come out of the mosh pit, there sceared of us lol

Imaginary
*shudders* Most people I know with black nails like Simple Plan and Good Charlotte

syko freak
Do you have 10 year olds in your group? laughing out loud I cant picture a little 10 year old with black nails, combat boots and spikes
aww thatd be soo cute roll eyes (sarcastic)

Filth
Yeah they are

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Imaginary
*shudders* Most people I know with black nails like Simple Plan and Good Charlotte So in other words posers...

SlipknoT
no we dont, but there are, we go to the mosh piton fridays its for over 16's but befor use there are the under 16 it is so funny seeing them come out of the mosh pit, there sceared of us lol Do you have any big bands Play there? Whats it like?

Imaginary
Yep. I laugh every time I walk past black nails carrying a notebook or something covered in Simple Plan pics laughing out loud

Filth
its great, today its only a disco but sometime we have bands, we had one called shadowkeep who had beem touring the countrie, there not famous yet but i think they had what it takes.

SlipknoT
its great, today its only a disco but sometime we have bands, we had one called shadowkeep who had beem touring the countrie, there not famous yet but i think they had what it takes. Thats cool, we have nothing like that where I am, its horrible, in the middle of no where. Do you live in a more suburban area?

Filth
Feel sorry for you man.

SlipknoT
Yea.....So anything other than the chav story new?

Filth
well, not really, you?

SlipknoT
Same shitty life as always.

The Tired Hiker
confused a real car? laughing

SlipknoT
disgust

Jackie Malfoy
You can burn it or sell it to me.JM

Miss_Faye
DESTROY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Demarthl
i could go for some jumping of the chavness, my mate loves a fight too, once we get drivin we'll have to boot up to ya and sort these pricks out XD

draconigena
Put it in your backyard and use it as a fort.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Demarthl
i could go for some jumping of the chavness, my mate loves a fight too, once we get drivin we'll have to boot up to ya and sort these pricks out XD laughing You run them over?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.