Wat do u like about guys\girls??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ignite
what is it that u like about the opposite sex???? or that u dont like???

syko freak
it depends

Ignite
on what?

ashtonsNO1fan
i dunno why but seein a guy with a guitar kinda makes me hot winkisswinkiss

The Tired Hiker
I like women who are sort of wierd by most people's standards. I can't stand normal, proper, simple women. I need something to work with, ya'know? Something to float my boat, someone who makes me say and do spontanious things that keep life interesting. I also like a girl who ain't afraid to burp out loud around me.

Ignite
hell yea!!!! guys in bands rock...i cant help but love drummers!

misha
Originally posted by Ignite
what is it that u like about the opposite sex???? or that u dont like???
what i like about guys is that they hardly judge you, they dont gossip, and they certainly dont *****! if they have something to say theyll say it to your face.
which is why i sit with guys at lunch and stuff happy

Imaginary
Lucky you misha, I go to a girls' school and it's absolutely awful! So much b!tching and gossiping. Plus everyone at my school likes Simple Plan sick

Ignite
every person at ur school?????...im sorry

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by misha
what i like about guys is that they hardly judge you, they dont gossip, and they certainly dont *****! if they have something to say theyll say it to your face.
which is why i sit with guys at lunch and stuff happy

Misha, you are so the type of girl I would have totally gawked at in art class in high school, never getting the balls to ask you out or even talk to you. embarrasment

Imaginary
every person at ur school?????...im sorry

Everyone at school that I know...

BlackC@t
I like a sweet, polite, and sensitive guy.

One who makes me laugh and is artistic.

Ignite
what country do u live in?? mine the guys judge u more than the girls!

BlackC@t
Do any guys in here dig a chick who likes and is interested in ghosts and the paranormal?

Imaginary
I'm in Australia... confused

BlackC@t
Originally posted by Imaginary
Lucky you misha, I go to a girls' school and it's absolutely awful! So much b!tching and gossiping. Plus everyone at my school likes Simple Plan sick

I think I wanna' trade schools laughing

misha
i have SUCH sympathy for you cry

Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
Misha, you are so the type of girl I would have totally gawked at in art class in high school, never getting the balls to ask you out or even talk to you. embarrasment
really? eek! embarrasment thats so sweet TH hug
i wouldve came up to you and talked to you happy
when guys are like that its such a turn on flirt1

The Tired Hiker

really? eek! embarrasment thats so sweet TH hug
i wouldve came up to you and talked to you happy
when guys are like that its such a turn on flirt1

If only I had a time machine. erm *sighs*

misha
If only I had a time machine. erm *sighs*
hug if only ... such terrible words cry

Imaginary

They only listen to whats on the radio, and diss whatever isn't. Once I was asked "What music do you like?" and when I answered they said "Probably some stupid pussy band no one cares about." I hate people who assume their way is the only way.

misha
They only listen to whats on the radio, and diss whatever isn't. Once I was asked "What music do you like?" and when I answered they said "Probably some stupid pussy band no one cares about." I hate people who assume their way is the only way.

i listen to JJJ happy

BlackC@t
I'm just damaged goods weep

Imaginary
i listen to JJJ happy

eek! So do I!

BlackC@t
I hate people who assume their way is the only way.

My brother is exactly like that.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by BlackC@t
I'm just damaged goods weep yes

The Tired Hiker
I'm just damaged goods weep

What are you talking about? You are my next flavor of the week. big grin

Imaginary
My brother is exactly like that.

Can I hurt him? Or do you like him?

BlackC@t
What are you talking about? You are my next flavor of the week. big grin

Thanks, that's so sweet cry

Seriously TH, some day you're gonna' make a lucky woman very happy yes

BlackC@t
Imaginary: You can hurt him if you wish smile

Slipknot: Sometimes the things you say are so hurtful! weep

SlipknoT
Slipknot: Sometimes the things you say are so hurtful! weep Yes I know, but hey, we're not exactly friends.

BlackC@t
Well it's not exactly if though I dis-like you...

Imaginary
*hurts Cat's brother* and you can call me Imag smile

SlipknoT
Well it's not exactly if though I dis-like you... no expression a joke right?

BlackC@t
No.

I barely even know you, so therefore I can't really say anything about you.

But I know you can be a little bit insensitive sometimes whistle

BlackC@t
Imag: Okay, and you can call me C@t happy

SlipknoT
No.

I barely even know you, so therefore I can't really say anything about you.

But I know you can be a little bit insensitive sometimes whistle Oh you dont need to tell me that, but it seems like we disagree on almost every topic.

BlackC@t
Disagreeing with one another should not stand in the way of anything.

SlipknoT
eh......

Corran
I like everything about ladies - I love ALL the ladies, they are the personification of perfection, they are the godesses we should worship for their beauty and perfection.

lil bitchiness
Intelligent, obnoxious and sexeh.

misha
eek! So do I!

i lover you hug

Originally posted by Corran
I like everything about ladies - I love ALL the ladies, they are the personification of perfection, they are the godesses we should worship for their beauty and perfection.

corran have i ever told you how sexy your words are flirt

Corran
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Intelligent, obnoxious and sexeh. I can do obnoxious - if you were to point me at one of them there word books where I could se what it is, I think they are called dikshunarees or something.

Corran
i lover you hug

corran have i ever told you how sexy your words are flirt Oh my, such nice words from a godess. embarrasment

misha
a godess? in_love aw shucks corran i wouldnt say that embarrasment

Jackie Malfoy
I like that we girls mature faster then boys do!JM laughing

Corran
a godess? in_love aw shucks corran i wouldnt say that embarrasment It's what I said earlier stick out tongue

Kharhmah
Originally posted by ashtonsNO1fan
i dunno why but seein a guy with a guitar kinda makes me hot winkisswinkiss

Me too.

justjakk
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
I like that we girls mature faster then boys do!JM laughing

i dont know about that. remember i grew up with female cousins.

i may have to disagree with the mature before statement.

but i wont. cause im more mature. stick out tongue

Clovie
what is it that u like about the opposite sex???? or that u dont like??? i have no idea how to call it
but there is osmething
and everyguy who i like seems to have it..
i mean i notice some similarity in personality between all of them confused

a1hsauce
i like how girls can be playful, theyre understanding... they just have this wierd way of making me come back

Imaginary
i lover you hug

hug

pierreismine33
i like guys with nice eyes
a nice personility
spontanious
some 1 i can talk 2
tall
tall tall

pierreismine33
and guys in a band is hawtt

Alpha Centauri
To quote Steven Tyler:

"I have huge respect for females, man. I love women. I love every single bone in their bodies...especially mine."

I must say I agree, but in seriousness...

I'd have to say that intelligence is a big one. Not academically necessarily, generally. I don't give a crap if you go to college and get A's, or even if you go to college. If you know enough to have a great conversation about anything, you're my kind of girl.

I wouldn't go so far as to say I like obnoxious girls, but I do like a girl who can push back, whatever that may mean. I like girls who can get rough when the time is right. Not too shy either. I don't think there's anything sexier than dating a girl who everyone believes is shy, then you get home and find out she's a wild cat.

Good taste in music is big one, differing taste is good. Doesn't have to be the same.

As far as looks go....I dunno. Not too fussed really. I have certain physicalities I like, that attract me, that I find sexy, but beyond that. I'm not really too bothered. Doesn't matter if she's super hot or not, if she's shit to be around, then it won't work.

In a relationship I want to be able to wake up after sleeping with you and actually want you to stick around to spend time with. Not to go home.

-AC

Demarthl
I'm looking for the non existant woman no expression the one that likes the me for my personality and lack of confidence, a woman not worried that i dont have a job and might not be able to take them fancy places, a woman who would understand that i see the time spent with them is worth more then the time spent in my wallet. materialistic does not work for me, i found that out the hard way.

Alpha Centauri
Women have the tornado quality.

The strong ones come rarely but when they do they leave with half the house and most of your belongings.

-AC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.