Wat Do U Do When Ur Upset?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ashtonsNO1fan
Sum people drink, sum smoke sum even do dope but wat do u do? i binge eat and i mean eat i practically clean out the house and local shop (which is tesco) lol

Ignite
lol!! tonnes of ppl do that dude..when im upset i tend to get a wee bit angry and mad at ppl around me....!!! ohhh plus eating is good

syko freak
i usually come on kmc

PinkDiamonds
i eat lots of chocolate then get upset again and practically starve my self for what? oooooh, 6 hours. then i have some ice cream big grin
or i cry. lots

PinkDiamonds
i get angry too and i shout at my mates. that just makes everything worse. so a lot of the time i'm upset

SlipknoT
I hit things, smoke pot, listen to music.....

BlackC@t
Listen to music.

Imaginary
I hit things, listen to music, sleep... and sometimes I put on makeup.

PinkDiamonds
i have hissy fits at my mum. (ie we have a row. a BIIIIIIIG onestick out tongue)

Imaginary
yeah that too laughing out loud

Filth
When i'm upset I ust to cutmy self, now I just intoxicat my self with vodka.

BlackC@t
Me too erm

syko freak
wow

BlackC@t
I was saying 'Me too' to the post about having fights with parents.

Don't ya' just hate it when that happens!?

Myth
Violently masturbate.

BakaXero
messed
i sit im my room

LanİeWindu™
I punch things till I hurt.

PinkDiamonds
sometimes i scratch myself till i have little spots of blood. it depends why im upset

lil bitchiness
Listen to music, write, read, talk to my friends, get take away and a huge tub of ice cream, cry, try to think rationally.

There is an old Tibetan saying - 'If a problem can be solved, then there is no point worrying about it, and if the problem cannot be solved then worrying will do no good''

PinkDiamonds
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Listen to music, write, read, talk to my friends, get take away and a huge tub of ice cream, cry, try to think rationally.

There is an old Tibetan saying - 'If a problem can be solved, then there is no point worrying about it, and if the problem cannot be solved then worrying will do no good'' that is a noble saying. very true

ChickinMeat
I play nice violent video games, ones with large, non-forgiving weapons.

that always cheers me up.

Jackie Malfoy
Slam my door and put on real loud music makes me feel better.Or I take a walk around the neighborhood.JM

LLG
I just sit somewhere alone, but in school I just hide my feelings or any facial expressions and continue what I'm doing.

-Funky Punk-
i listen to my music as loud as it can get and when i get really upset at my parents i play the same song over and over again really loud cuz i no it annoys them

justjakk
i got mad and my hand went through a locker door.

sad thing is, had to replace the door.

it dow sleep
justjakk ay that the guy out of will and grace the really funny guy

-Funky Punk-
haha i would prob do that but i would break my hand

Lana
I get really worked up over stuff...embarrasment hide out in my room, yell at people, play music, cry...

Clovie
Originally posted by ashtonsNO1fan
Sum people drink, sum smoke sum even do dope but wat do u do? i binge eat and i mean eat i practically clean out the house and local shop (which is tesco) lol depends on how upset i am.

1. argue with all the ppl around
2. going out and breating
3. throwing stuff
4. turning some weid music VERY laud on.
5. drink
6. smoke (i haven't for ages smart )

justjakk
Originally posted by it dow sleep

what?? confused

justjakk
i drank some snapple one time when i got mad. snapple sucks. now i drink green tea

lucija
i eat very much or listen very loud music and sing
and i drink alcohol

Kharhmah
Originally posted by it dow sleep

Jack. no expression

http://gayinfo.tripod.com/wg4.jpg

kilroy91
listen to music, throwing things, cry......then fall asleep..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

gefallen_engel
I listen to evanescence (i cant spell)
get drunk then usually end up doing something really stupid
beat up the person who upset me
run extremely cold water over my wrists or hold ice cubes

Maya Zurak
Originally posted by kilroy91
listen to music, throwing things, cry......then fall asleep..... roll eyes (sarcastic) I do the same laughing out loud

Demarthl
self mutilation no expression

Loving_Daniel11
I turn my subwoofers up and jam to some metal. Ill eat chocolate, Ill play on here and most likely take shit out on other people. Ill stay away from my parents...talk to Daniel about my problems. That's basically all I do when im upset, I used to resort to violence...bad lil angel.

LanİeWindu™
I want to kick my car, it's upsetting me.

Loving_Daniel11
Meh.

Kharhmah
Originally posted by kilroy91
listen to music, throwing things, cry......then fall asleep..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

I do exactly that as well.

LanİeWindu™
This'll be the third time my car has died on me in the 6 months I've owned it. Each time I have to buy a lot of parts to fix it.

* Kicks car *

chelsea17
I either listen to music or throw stuff

Imaginary
I like being violent no expression

LanİeWindu™
Does anyone else want to kick my car?

Imaginary
*kicks Lance's car*

LiL nAstY GirL
I cry...unless I'm with people, then I just shut down and sit their...

Imaginary
When I'm with people I just pretend like nothing's wrong. I try to, anyway.

BasketCase
I usually go to room, and listen to music.

venomfang
temper tantrums and i get mad at school everyday because of those people always calling me "gay" "homo" "bisexual" ect

mouth
cry..mope around, turn the music way up.. write stories usually about me being somewhere where it's sunny.. use my imagination alot.. make up fantasies involving my boyfriend so i can make them come true when he comes home.. go to sleep

or i'll smoke a joint with a friend and laugh at people.. who wear bright purple/green shiny sweatpants that trip and fall down the skytrain stairs while one hand is holding a pot over thier head like a hat, the other hand giving himself a wedgie

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by ashtonsNO1fan
Sum people drink, sum smoke sum even do dope but wat do u do? i binge eat and i mean eat i practically clean out the house and local shop (which is tesco) lol

I do all of those anyway. embarrasment

Miss_Faye
I yell to get my point across... big grin

Demarthl
im always upset, it should be what do you do when you feel normal.... havent felt fine in a while

psycix
i'll listen to music ... try to calm down ...

ChickinMeat
fire always calms me down, i always light a candle or 2 when im upset, the movement of the flame is soothing.

I always try to never let my sadness out with anger

PinkDiamonds
thats the most sensible answer that has been put up here Meat. I would probably do the same now, but i'm not allowed candles. my mum is obsessed with respecting avoiding fire hazards, the same with my dad. plus the flame of the candle gives my mum a migrane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.