I'm Lookin For Guys Aged 16-26

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ashtonsNO1fan
Hey i no theres already one of these but i'm a girl so if theres any free 16-26 yr olds who wanna talk then pm me. winkiss

misha
thats a rather wide age range confused

SlipknoT
no expression

ashtonsNO1fan
well i like guys 16-22 really but unever no when ashtons gonna pop in for a visit lol. no really im not obsessed with ash, but i like to keep my options open.

Filth
These guys your looking for, there not for any sacrificial rituals are they?

syko freak
blink laughing

ashtonsNO1fan
dont worry im not gonna sacrifice any1 (maybe torture a littlewinkisswinkiss) but thats it lol

Filth
ah well maybe next time...... laughing anyway i'm 17 and male free to pm me.

Myth
The only 26 year olds you find at your age are going to be really pervy. You sound like you are willing to go up to that age because you want a mature guy but any guy who is 26 and wants such relationships with somebody your age really isn't mature at all.

ashtonsNO1fan
hey jus coz im lookin doesnt mean i want to get married hav three kids and renew our vows next week! lol

Myth
I'm just saying that it could put you in a bad situation. A guy going for a girl with that age difference doesn't quite have his morals set. He is f*cked up.

LanİeWindu™
I'm 21, but I am spoken for I think

Myth
I'm 20 but don't need an internet relationship. Good luck with that whole pervy 26 year old thing.

ashtonsNO1fan
hey for all i no u cud be a cyberperv urself gettin me on ur side. (not suggesting anything) i no all about that stuff i wont meet up with anyone lol

Myth
You never know. naughty

ashtonsNO1fan
ur rite i dont

dave123
Originally posted by ashtonsNO1fan
hey jus coz im lookin doesnt mean i want to get married hav three kids and renew our vows next week! lol you had my attention until that line schmoll I need instant commitment

SlipknoT
I rock the home nerd

NyC-gUrL
Originally posted by dave123
you had my attention until that line schmoll I need instant commitment

NO PAYING ATTENTION TO ANY MEMBER OF THE OPPOSITE SEX EXCEPT FOR ME furious furious droolio

silver_tears
someone's a dominant one droolio

lil bitchiness
Sorry, love, this aint a dating agency.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.