Ship from CEot3K in RotS???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowBoy
I strongly assume this is an April fools joke.

darkhorizons.com/news05/050401h.php

One of the better sources I have on the last prequel has been toying with me of late about something big he's been hiding, and finally tonight dropped this into my box after much pleading. Geeks around the world should get excited by this:

"My usually-tight-lipped pal at ILM gave me a treat yesterday and that is this: if you saw Lucas on 60 Minutes a few weeks back, Leslie Stahl or whoever that blonde hag is asked him if Anakin was literally going down into Hell and Lucas answered, 'Yes', and then she idiotically reiterates the question as if she was talking to the God (Well...) and he says 'Yes, it's Hell.'

So he told me that there is a graveyard of shipwrecks on Mustafar. And he said one gag to look for - along the lines of the miniature and almost undistinguishable R2-D2 and P-51 from 1941 welded to the underbelly of the mothership in Close Encounters - is a very quick yet noticeable gag where the camera quickly approaches and passes one wrecked but still very distinctive conning tower that we last saw in Hell"

stefaan
I have no idea what you just said.

LanİeWindu™
It sounds plausible.

ShadowBoy
Go to the link. There is a sketch there.

ShadowBoy
It's an April fools joke like I thought.

When you put the mouse pointer over the image it says

museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/aprilfool/index

Red Superfly
Wow, what a joke. Really had me there. I really wanted this to be true, too. These hoaxsters are so cruel.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.