X-Men 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Britrogue
I've been reading X Men site after site, and I cannot work out whether or not Anna Paquin is going to be returning to X Men 3 or not. I think it may be safe to assume that James Marsden is out, due to his commitment to Superman, but on one hand we've been told that Anna Paquin has NOT re-signed her contract, and on the other we're being told that she has? Does anyone have any updates on this? Also, just a thought, but how is the Dark Phoenix storyline going to work with no Cyclops?

Corran
Should post this in the X-Men forums.

lil bitchiness
moving...

pr1983
There is an x-men story thread already...

Paquin i dont know, im not sure...

If they're doing the dark phoenix cyclops has to be a major part, simple as that... i dont know how they'll do it (i agree with you britrogue)...

Mainstream
I think I read somewhere that Anna is gonna be in X3

Abbita
From what i have gathered from various sites, Anna Paquin should make up her mind and sign the deal to be in it by the end of this week apparently

katie_girl09
Hey Britrogue, just out of curiosity, is that actually Gisele in your display pic?

Paola
pm and ask her about it

closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.