Sleep Deprivation is really starting to take its toll on me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
I havent slept for well over 2 days, and I'm starting to see all these weird things, Like just two minutes ago I could have sworn some guy just walked past me and then I turned and saw this big white thing run out of the bathroom confused

LanİeWindu™
Cool yes

SlipknoT
No really its freaking me out

BakaXero
go stab youryelf with something
that might help
you do it alot

PinkDiamonds

SlipknoT
Originally posted by BakaXero
go stab youryelf with something
that might help
you do it alot No, that just hurts but it creeping me out I keep seeing this white thing walking in and out of my bathroom

BakaXero
say hello to it for me

The Tired Hiker
Slips, I've always wondered if you were a robot, because you are always on here.

PinkDiamonds
say hello to it for me laughing out loud say hello from me too!!!

BakaXero
slips a bot?

syko freak
Originally posted by SlipknoT
I havent slept for well over 2 days, and I'm starting to see all these weird things, Like just two minutes ago I could have sworn some guy just walked past me and then I turned and saw this big white thing run out of the bathroom confused
that happens 2 me all the time

syko freak
slips a bot? eek! i knew it

misha

do you have sleeping problems or just dont sleep much?
i definently advice you go to bed earlier smart
and about seeing things - i have insomnia and i see things too sometimes cry

The Tired Hiker
I see wild mushrooms. no expression

BakaXero
magic MUSHROOMS!!! or SHROOMIES!!!

misha
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
I see wild mushrooms. no expression

i see cockroaches cry

SlipknoT
Slips, I've always wondered if you were a robot, because you are always on here. whistle

SlipknoT
I see wild mushrooms. no expression DUDE THATS EXACTLY WHATS ITS LIKE!!!! A really weird trip

SlipknoT
Originally posted by misha
do you have sleeping problems or just dont sleep much?
i definently advice you go to bed earlier smart
and about seeing things - i have insomnia and i see things too sometimes cry Well Im not sure I dont sleep alot

misha
Well Im not sure I dont sleep alot

you should ... you should take advantage of the fact that you can sleep erm

SlipknoT
you should ... you should take advantage of the fact that you can sleep erm Well the thing is that I've grown so used to not sleeping that I dont need it anymore

PinkDiamonds
i see cockroaches cry sssshhh. dont worry...*hugs misha hug*

syko freak
i see dead ppl

PinkDiamonds
*gasp* noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

PinkDiamonds
Originally posted by syko freak
i see dead ppl and i see you...

misha
Well the thing is that I've grown so used to not sleeping that I dont need it anymore
obviously you do though erm

Originally posted by PinkDiamonds
sssshhh. dont worry...*hugs misha hug*
i have a phobia of them cry

SlipknoT

cry On good nights I get maybe 2 hours of sleep

misha
on a good night i get 6 hours sleep ... and 9 hours of lying in bed (plus sleep)

PinkDiamonds

i have a phobia of them cry i have spider-phobia. i dont know how to spell the proper word stick out tongue. poor you. i shall protect you! protects Misha.
When i was 5 i saw bats. i saw one on my mums face and nearly pulled her skin off yes it was funny laughing out loud

SlipknoT
Oh, if I've been partying hard and am shitfaced I can sleep about 17 hours

Jackie Malfoy

Seeing things is from a lack of sleep.Why don't you go to the doctors and get some sleeping pills.JM sad

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
Seeing things is from a lack of sleep.Why don't you go to the doctors and get some sleeping pills.JM sad Nah, I have my own drugs that will do that

Jackie Malfoy
laughing Sure you do!JM

SlipknoT
Another Sleepless night for me..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.