Solar: Man of the Atom vs Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

David Duchovony

David Duchovony
Bump.

David Duchovony
Bump.

DarkCrawler
So...he can create black holes? What are his powers precisely?

shadow177a17
Powers/Abilities: Doctor Solar could manipulate matter at the atomic level. He could fly and blast bolts of energy. When Doctor Solar was using his powers his skin would turn green.

long pig
Solar can destroy universes. The man is uber x 100.

He's a lot like Molecule Man mixed with Superman.

Cameron Scott
Solar the Man of the Atom destroyes Magneto. Solar, in addition to have magnetic powers, shown to have super-strength(and can increase it), super-speed, can turn to any kind of energy(like photon), travel through electricity(such as lines and computers), teleportation, energy absorption, telekinesis, gravity control, phasing, invisibility, regenerating after being disenigrated, pure energy being and can use his limbs as energy weapons, split in two, grow in size, have all of Superman's supervision powers(infrared, microscopic, telescopic, etc...), gravity manipulation(even turning himself into a black hole), matter transmutation, can turn energy into matter and vice versa(he once turn his girlfriend's ex into energy and pulled him off the telephone), shit his energies back in time to time travel, evolve planets, heal others, can transport people in the realm of unreality to gain similiar powers than him, light manipulation(includes making light constructs and pulling mental images and projecting them as light), heat manipulation(especially on the insides), take his limb off and give it to someone as a tool to travel in space-time, etc...

In the Acclaim Universe, it was said that Solar created the Valiant universe. I mean Solar is so far beyond Magneto it isn't even funny.

K3VIL
Solar is practically a god.His abilities grant him to perform feats that are achievable only from heral level beings, but this guy is even above them.He manipulate reality itself.
Magneto is a pussy.

Whirlysplatt
Yup a class thread for a change Solar in any incarnation is in a different class smile

Loved the painted covers on the old Gold Key issues, but the valiant issues were the best smile The acclaim issues were sorry versions of these greats although Solars power went up a little smile

long pig
Solar is basically capable of anything he can think of.
The man has very few equals.

I bet in his prime he could handle Galactus and some abstracts.

He is one of the coolest looking superheroes.

Cameron Scott
I wonder who voted for Magneto, and haven't made a claim why yet.

Considering what Solar can do, he can just turn MAgneto's sheilds to cow manuer and incase him into an energy sphere of his own.

long pig
Solar is losing in the poll???

laughing

demigawd
Magneto OWNS Solar! 10/10.

Why you ask? It's quite simple, really. Oh, that's my phone ringing. I'll tell you as soon as I'm off the phone....

shadow177a17
Demigawd did you read the other posts above seemingly enough you got that backwards. Unfortunately Magneto would be owned by Solar because of those abilities above in the previous posts. Solar could do very little and still open up a can of whoop-ass on Magneto since he is way beyond magnetos imagination.

Cameron Scott
Again I see Magneto winning the polls, please who ever voted for Magneto come out and say why.

Yes Magneto is a more popular character but that doesn't mean he's more powerful, even if Chris Claremont was writing him.

demigawd
No, no, no Magneto would terminate Atom in so many ways it's not fun, regardless of what crazy feats Solar has. It's basic physics, really. All Magneto has to do (and he could do this with minimal effort) is...oh man, somebody knocking at my door. Let me talk to them first, and I'll come back on and explain it all...

Magneto 10/10

shadow177a17
Ok then Demigawd in your opinion how would magneto be able to defeat Solar?

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by shadow177a17
Ok then Demigawd in your opinion how would magneto be able to defeat Solar?

his joking smile

shadow177a17
I know i was joking too.

Whirlysplatt
smile

shadow177a17
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.