Spring Break

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FeceMan
In about an hour, I'm leaving with the family to go to Arizona for Spring Break. That means I won't be posting for ~11 days, and I'm sure you're all ever so disappointed roll eyes (sarcastic) .

However, I've been thinking, and I don't really understand why Spring Break has degenerated into a whore-fest. It's rather pathetic, in my opinion...what are your thoughts on this?

KharmaDog
Originally posted by FeceMan
However, I've been thinking, and I don't really understand why Spring Break has degenerated into a whore-fest. It's rather pathetic, in my opinion...what are your thoughts on this?

Just so you know, spring break was a "whorefest" 20 years ago. The big difference is that now kids are making it public by parading themselves around on T.V. and taking videos so that one day their parents can come across them on the internet.

It used to be like Vegas. What happened in Daytona stayed in Daytona. But now people are so desparate for attention and validation that they'll do anything to get on t.v. no matter how stupid they look.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.