I nicked my bottom lip shaving like a moron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JToTheP
How do I make the bleeding stop, I already have a wet paper towel in my mouth.

PinkDiamonds
laughing out loud lol laughing

JToTheP
Edit, roar pain.

justjakk
oh dam dude. do you have anything (this might sound funny, but it works) like a conjealed substance.....peanut butter,ketchup,,,,,,honey.. yanno something that would cover it. you could also use like a bit of alcohol with a bit of paper towel .

Kharhmah
It is funny though.

JToTheP
Originally posted by justjakk
oh dam dude. do you have anything (this might sound funny, but it works) like a conjealed substance.....peanut butter,ketchup,,,,,,honey.. yanno something that would cover it. you could also use like a bit of alcohol with a bit of paper towel .

I put a band-aid on it, cuz I don't like the taste of that kind of stuff, so hopefully it'll heal before I go to work at 3:30 or I'll look like a dumbass cuz my razor is possessed.

justjakk
yeah, possessed razors are never a good thing. i am lucky to say i have not nicked myself with my razor before. but im not gonna brag about it cause i might take my nose off one day and be really messed up/

JToTheP
Ha, unless your Michael Jackson I doubt you need to worry about that. stick out tongue I've cut myself numerous times due to my damn acne problem that increases, and decreases at random times.

PinkDiamonds
Originally posted by JToTheP
Okay your like 14, so get the f*** out if you wanna act like a pain in the ass. cry sorry? sad

JToTheP
Originally posted by PinkDiamonds
cry sorry? sad

It's alright, I just get mad at my own stupidity sometimes, and for some odd reason some users who I've never seen before try to make a mockery of me in threads. I'm sorry too.

-Funky Punk-
ouch that must hurt

PinkDiamonds
smile

JToTheP
Originally posted by -Funky Punk-
ouch that must hurt

It doesn't hurt, but it won't stop bleeding because the lips house many blood cells, I've gone through 3 band-aids in like 2 minutes.

-Funky Punk-
i cyt my ankel shavin the other day and it would not stop bleedin

Ignite
owwwwwww that hurts!

JToTheP
The last time it was this bad was like 2 years ago, I cut my face shaving, and it bled for like 2 hours.

-Funky Punk-
it jjust bled and bled

JToTheP
yeah, sounds about accurate *changes band-aids*

-Funky Punk-
ib bled a little more when i toook the band aid off cus it got stuck on the band aid uck

syko freak
Originally posted by -Funky Punk-
it jjust bled and bled ouch

JToTheP
Everytime I have to change the band-aid it rips the skin off my lip off, and now I'll have chapped lips.

-Funky Punk-
ouch i have had that happejn

PinkDiamonds
ouch!

-Funky Punk-
yuppers

uQifg2WV
I accidently cut my self with a box cutter. last time i try to take care of an itch with something razor sharp.

CherryPie
poor baby evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.