experiment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dethwish
Hi all,

Ive setup an html page to handle some of this bracketed fighting stuff...I was wondering if people could check it out let me know what you think. Theres quite a bit of comic book guys inthere with video game guys and bunch of other bad-a$$es

enjoy

Linkalicious
did you want to give us a link to the html page?

oh crap...you're a brand new member. Go post in some of the forums until you're no longer a "junior member" and then post the URL in this thread.

dethwish
oh man for real?
sure thing

Scoobless
you could type out the link with gaps in it

dethwish
if you guys are really interested:

W W W dot rollinitiative dot com / slugfest /

pr1983
i just looked, not bad...

dethwish
cool thanks man, i hope to get suggestions from people, add more characters...it randomly generates the pairups right now

pr1983
Originally posted by dethwish
cool thanks man, i hope to get suggestions from people, add more characters...it randomly generates the pairups right now

some comic characters... the JLA, Avengers, X-Men, Fantastic Four...

long pig
It's a good site, its very picture heavy tho, which means modem users will have to wait like 5 minutes before the page loads, kinda ruins it for any return visitors.
I dunno who half of the characters are, i dont do anime.
but other than that its pretty good. good job

dethwish
dude thats not my problem theres something wrong with you if youre using a modem

long pig
most people use modems like 90%, i did until not to long ago

Lord-of-Dreams
I use a modem, punk.

Site was pretty good/decent. Dripped pics, and there's no way one person would know all those characters. You have to vote for someone in each matchup. That sucks when it's two guys we've never heard of. The bios were well placed, but it was sort of annoying when my mouse went over a pic and a box popped up. The pics themselves were pretty good. More reading would improve the feel of the site, it felt kinda dumb going in, the directions were nice though. Might want a forum bit on there, but it says something about forums, and I didn't go over the whole site so... The colours were good/decent (... is better than quitegood is better than prettygood is better than decent which is better than crap. But your REAL goal is: HOOOOIEE!! I just got an irection!!)

long pig
hell, MY real goal is hoooiieee! i gotta erection.

dethwish
thanks for the input guys...I'll probably run a comics only bracket at somepoint but these characters are mostly heroes that my (extremely small) circle of friends know and love. But again thanks

dethwish
also on the pic note....Im more of visual man myslef would rather have pics than text

dethwish
For those of you that have some time to waste...Round 2 is up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.