Me, Grievous and Maul Vs. Luke and Obi-wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Trytavius
I have 16 years of sith training, 8 years of experience and 17.500 Midichlorian concentration the rest is only by your think.

Darth Trytavius
If you think its unfair, place Mace on the clash to stabilize the sides.

CountQuan
laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Darth Trytavius
???

Darth_Nefarus
Dude, even with all that stuff, you'd lose. Luke's affinity is to great and Oni-Wan is a ninja

Darth Trytavius
Don't forgot my allies dude.

Darth_Nefarus
I didn't, you'd still lose.

Darth Trytavius
Oh dude. I'm a very skilled sith.
I never kind with my allies I would lose.
I will think without Mace I will be won.

Darth_Nefarus
Dude, first off, you're not really a Sith, and even if you were
If Darth Vader in his prime couldn't take out Obi-Wan, you couldn't. Not to mention he's the most resourceful Jedi alive.
Enter Luke Skywalker, who is related to the force itself and I don't care how long you've trained he would always beat you and your weak comrades.

Darth Trytavius
Why? Do you have anything against my drum?

Darth Trytavius
If it is against the true of the forum sorry!

draylok3
grevious in the old animated clone wars beat ki-adi-mundi shaakti 5 aprentices alone with out breaking a sweat and ki-adi and shaakti were masters part of the jedi council and only had 2 arms out the only reason they survived a gunship picked up ki-adi and shaakti i mean he would just grab luke throw him at kenobi and finish them with his sabers before maul could do anything

Zampanó
this is pure gold

Slash_KMC
Apparently we have a real life Sith here. *Is amazed*

NowYouRemember
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
Apparently we have a real life Sith here. *Is amazed*

A Brazilian one, at that. smokin'

Slash_KMC
*Is even more amazed*

truejedi
"had" six years ago. and it is amazing. He is sorry if it is against the true of the forum.

Ketoshifter
Originally posted by draylok3
grevious in the old animated clone wars beat ki-adi-mundi shaakti 5 aprentices alone with out breaking a sweat and ki-adi and shaakti were masters part of the jedi council and only had 2 arms out the only reason they survived a gunship picked up ki-adi and shaakti i mean he would just grab luke throw him at kenobi and finish them with his sabers before maul could do anything

can grevious sweat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.