Best April Fool Prank?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Miss_Faye
What is the best April Fool Prank that you have pulled or that someone has pulled on you? Happy Dance

jaden101
i was phoned a mate and pretended to be a doctor to tell him that his family had been killed in a car crash

that was a good one
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
april fools...even im not that sick

Powerful_Dragon
I prank call the po-lice

LOL!!!!!!!!
Hell no will i do that but.....

I like to put a buket of hot or cold water and when they open the door they scream i love to see people scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Myth
^Thats a good one but it is better with boiling oil.

LanİeWindu™
Saran wrap the toilet!!!

Miss_Faye
HA!!!

AnImE_ChAoS
uhhhmmm i did the ol' clean-film the loo one...and my dad did a crap and well it whent everywhere confused we did one where we got our dog and made it paly dead, got a laod of pigs guts and such and decorated the dog and its area and when my mother came home and saw us with all the blood and bits and the dog led there she though we whent scitzo over night or something blink scared the hell out of her when the dog got up and jumped at her XD

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/AnImE_ChAoS2/sigs%20and%20avatars/chaossig.jpg

Mist
laughing

Powerful_Dragon
Originally posted by Myth
^Thats a good one but it is better with boiling oil.
And fire

Powerful_Dragon
Next time i will put oil then I'll breath out my fire from my mouth and do it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.