Neo Vs. ROTS Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GarryChao
Chosen one vs. Chosen One.

Darth Revan33
Neo would probably win this one

Darth_Nefarus
no way, as powerful as Neo is, a lightsaber would still kill him.
or some good old fashion force choking.

Boris
Inside the matrix, Neo of course, Outside, Anakin....

Darth_Nefarus
okay, that's a little more logical. but the force might still protect anakin's mind

Darth_Janus
While Anakin is in the MAtrix, he meditates. reaches out with the force... and yanks the plug out of Neo's skull, killing him.

ArthasKnight
I would think that Anakin wins regardless of where he is. Neo fights hand-to-hand while Anakin fights with a lightsaber. Any Jedi who has his weapon in hand is more than a match for someone who is unarmed. Of course if Anakin lost his weapon Neo would whoop him, but I posted on the assumption that that doesn't happen.

jackstain
anakin

norrin radd
in my opinion this is a stupid thread

Darth_Nefarus
it may be, but anakin would kill him still

Darth Odious
Idon't think it would take Anakin too long to figure out the Matrix. Keanu Reeves did it and he's borderline retarded...woe!

Darth Odious
I love Star Wars. The best jedi is Spock. Spock is my favorite Klingon.
Wasn't he on the A Team or maybe it was Greatest American Hero. But I think John Ritter was great as Han Solo, specialee..speculy...even more with all those Three's Company references. I feel sick..jhghgillijhiolhin

jedi2187

jackstain
trinity is butt ass ugly, fyi

jackstain
jedi2187 ur awesome......

neo is a flaming homosexual

anakin is one day darth vader

anakin wins.

Darth_Nefarus
thank you!
Neo's powers suck balls compared to a being created by "God" itself

Kun-ni Habeo
NEO
anakin is a b1tch

Stealth Agent
Anakin kicks more ass then me thats saying something
someone should write a story on this itd be interesting

neo7822
neo,since he is totally fast and awesome and can use some kind of force thing

Darth Destroyer
Anakin would kick neo's ugly chick ****in ass!

jackstain
Originally posted by neo7822
neo,since he is totally fast and awesome and can use some kind of force thing

Now i mean there's logic if i've ever heard it. thumb down confused thumb down

neo7822
Originally posted by jackstain
Now i mean there's logic if i've ever heard it. thumb down confused thumb down i know jacka-- oops i meant to put jackstain evil face

jackstain
introducing KMC forums' ultimate undefeated champion.....straight out of kindergarten ladies and gentlemen the one and only amazing "lame un-original insult man"..........sorry, but you win the award for largest wang consumption in the forum. you suck.

Darth_Janus
Lovely, children. Back to your cages now...

I do so love the fanboy "I'm in Person A's camp so strongly it'd take TNt to get me back out" attitude people have. Now, I can respect a strong dedication to someone like say, Maul, or Vader, Neo, etc... That's fine. But when it gets stupid is when it becomes a justification for why someone is better than the other.

Vader winz cuz hes awesome/chosen one/hero of sw... lol

Or...

Neo kix ass cuz hes awesome/chosen one/hero of matrix... lol

Just for once I want to hear compelling arguments as to why Person A or Person B would win.

Like this... Neo would lose because the Force, which is a power Anakin can draw upon, centres around all life and is amazingly powerful, compared to the rather limited powers of The One, which are only useful in the Matrix and are the results of computer illusions, nothing more. The Force has substance and is a power unto itself. The Matrix is the Sims on crack. Winner? The practitioner of the Force, Anakin.

And let me stress one thing- the prophecy, the Chosen ONe theory, etc... Means jackall if it's taken out of the movies. If you have Anakin versus Revan, for example, Anakin does not win because he is the chosen one, or the prophecy, or only he can kill Sidious. That's what we call Non Sequitor. It's poor logic and it doesn't stand up to anything. Plus, it defeats the purpose of having What-If versus threads if you're just gonna champion movie canon. Especially in an EU section.

jackstain
DJ, dont start again, i wasnt arguing with you...so take this! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Darth_Janus
Not again. I must fight the forces of darkness and imported fruits...

Take this...

March, my evil creatures!

jackstain
lmfao......evil creatures, thats bad@$$........

BWA! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Darth_Janus
I know, the contradiction was nice. But alas, my little critters will either slaughter your bananas or die trying... Oh the fun.

jackstain
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

younglings get slaughtered by anakin, fruit lasts forever! mua ha!

Darth_Janus
Oh whack... no fair.

jackstain
lol

Happy Dance

Darth_Glentract
hahaha!!!!! I'm pissin all over you car.

neo7822
Originally posted by jackstain
introducing KMC forums' ultimate undefeated champion.....straight out of kindergarten ladies and gentlemen the one and only amazing "lame un-original insult man"..........sorry, but you win the award for largest wang consumption in the forum. you suck. cool,im undefeated.wait...i suck?

Darth Mantis
sleep

jackstain
i like bananas Happy Dance Happy Dance

Darth Mantis
And the bananas like you Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Darth_Nefarus
Janus, you were right, Anakin doesn't win because he's the chosen one. But the fact that the force created him, and he's more connected to it than anyone means he most likely would.
Most likely, Revan could pull an Obi, and slice him down.

JPeg87

Fishy
You are an idiot...

The matrix stopped making sense in part II...

That city has fallen seven times, seven times and then Neo gets the chance to either restart it or not. He chooses not and still destroys the machines.

How can you restart a city? how can they choose to make everybody die and make the thing start over again? Unless of course they made a Matrix in the Matrix which would be brilliant considering the machines themselves say 1% of the people does not accept the Matrix. If that happens a lot would be explained, but III entirely contradicts that and thus the Matrix makes no sense and will lose.

It doesn't matter who you throw up against Neo he or she will win, because he or she makes sense. Even Jar Jar would own Neo

JPeg87
Originally posted by JPeg87
Logically, the WHOLE STAR WARS UNIVERSE is IN the Matrix. Neo controls EVERYTHING even better in the Matrix.

That.

Fishy
The Matrix doesn't make sense however, its not logical. So the logical thing is untrue, Neo loses because he's not logical and the movies aren't, at least not when II was made..

So your logical statements does not make sense because the matrix isn't logical

Darth_Janus

Darth Mantis
lol...

Fishy
Lol

JPeg87

Darth L. Dipsit
Morpheus says this in the first of the "Matrix" series, more or less:
"You think it's 1999. But really it's closer to 2099."
Thus, we do know when it happened. As to the rest of your, post, I'm truly sorry, but I didn't really read it, sir. No offense meant. I just thought I'd set you straight on that one point. You might be a nice guy.

JPeg87
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
Morpheus says this in the first of the "Matrix" series, more or less:
"You think it's 1999. But really it's closer to 2099."
Thus, we do know when it happened. As to the rest of your, post, I'm truly sorry, but I didn't really read it, sir. No offense meant. I just thought I'd set you straight on that one point. You might be a nice guy.

How can we know that Star Wars doesn't happen in 1999?

It does say "A long time ago...", but a long time ago from when exactly? Please, continue reading, yes I am a nice man.

Fishy

Bobafetty
Who makes a Anakin vs. Neo thread in a Star Wars forum? Thats just stupid.

JPeg87
I conclude this :

---

If a fight should happen between Neo and Anakin, we must agree on one thing : the fight has to happen at the same place and at the same time.

Logically, the only place for this event to happen is INSIDE The Matrix, because Anakin cannot come out of The Matrix.

There is only 1 Chosen One in the Matrix, and only HE can meet and see the Architect (creator of the matrix). This proves that Neo is the true Chosen One in this case.

You should know that Neo can :

- Fly and move at an extremely high speed.
- Stop at least 100 bullets being shot at him. (Matrix: Reloaded)
- Dodge bullets and Agent punches at an extremely high speed.

This means that if Anakin would try to hit Neo with his light saber, then Neo would have already knocked him out with a punch, due to his extremely high speed at dodging and moving. If Anakin tried to throw him away with his not-so-strong-and-well-mastered Force, well, that wouldn't do much to Neo, because he has suffered from harder hits and still lived. (Example: The last fight versus Agent Smith, when Smith grabs Neo and throws him from the sky through the under the ground).

So, Neo > Anakin.

---

If somehow, Anakin would manage to swallow the Red Pill and come out of the Matrix, well, unless Neo can't use his same powers outside of the Matrix as he does inside, then Anakin will simply need to use the Force to knock him out.

But, Neo does stop the machines at the end of Matrix: Reloaded, so this proves that he can use powers outside of the Matrix.

So, Neo > Anakin.

---

Win for Neo.

You're all still very welcome.

Fishy
This thread makes about as much sense as Neo does smile

Fishy
I conclude this :

---

If a fight should happen between Neo and Anakin, we must agree on one thing : the fight has to happen at the same place and at the same time.

Logically, the only place for this event to happen is INSIDE The Matrix, because Anakin cannot come out of The Matrix.

There is only 1 Chosen One in the Matrix, and only HE can meet and see the Architect (creator of the matrix). This proves that Neo is the true Chosen One in this case.

This means that if Anakin would try to hit Neo with his light saber, then Neo would have already knocked him out with a punch, due to his extremely high speed at dodging and moving. If Anakin tried to throw him away with his not-so-strong-and-well-mastered Force, well, that wouldn't do much to Neo, because he has suffered from harder hits and still lived. (Example: The last fight versus Agent Smith, when Smith grabs Neo and throws him from the sky through the under the ground).

So, Neo > Anakin.

---

If somehow, Anakin would manage to swallow the Red Pill and come out of the Matrix, well, unless Neo can't use his same powers outside of the Matrix as he does inside, then Anakin will simply need to use the Force to knock him out.

But, Neo does stop the machines at the end of Matrix: Reloaded, so this proves that he can use powers outside of the Matrix.

So, Neo > Anakin.

---

Win for Neo.

You are ignoring everything I said, just so you won't have to argue with it. Let me say it again

MATRIX MAKES NO SENSE, NEO MAKES NO SENSE. Anakin makes sense.. Star Wars makes sense. Star Wars wins... Read my previous post the long one in this thread and you will see that Neo can not and will not win.

JPeg87
Originally posted by Fishy
That example you gave is exactly why the Matrix movie does not make sense and is therefor wrong.

You see it in Reloaded you hear Sion has fallen a few times and always been rebuild, Neo gets the chance to do the same. You see Neo using powers he is only supposed to have in the Matrix outside of the Matrix (seeing as its supposed to be a realistic movie this shouldn't happen if the following is wrong) And then there is the random guy appearing in the train station in Enter the Matrix saying "I wonder how long it will take this time, before Sion falls again.", plus and this is most important the fact that according to somebody don't remember who 1% or something like that of the Matrix people would not accept the matrix as real. These people could be released because of that and well could have a real life.

Also in Revolutions Smith goes outside of the Matrix how could he do that? You can't transfer bits into the real world they would just disappear not exist... But bits to bits, even when going to other systems or computers is very possible.

Now tell me all those things put together could IMO only lead you to one conclusion, the Matrix is inside another Matrix. Meaning that if 1% goes free things can just be reset and the circle starts again, right? Absolutely brilliant effective it should work prevent problems and the machines could live their life or something like that.

Then in Revolutions nothing like that is said anymore, everything that has been mentioned disappears and it becomes this worthless epic final battle between Neo and the Machines.

That makes no sense, it just makes no sense... The Matrix does not make sense. Neo does not make sense, nothing makes sense about it anymore. The movie should be destroyed. These are clear movie mistakes and have nothing to do with a fictional universe, the movies have become worthless because of that. And the Matrix will be destroyed by somebody that makes sense.

Now I agree that if Reloaded and Revolutions would not have been made Neo would have had a chance, but they were so they don't make sense and Neo doesn't make sense anymore. Any SW character wins by default

By the way, here you're not talking about a fight between Anakin and Neo, you're just trying to ridiculize the Matrix trilogy, saying that it doesn't make sense.... Now if your intentions to this argument was to try to prove that Anakin > Neo, then it's not good.

JPeg87
You are ignoring everything I said, just so you won't have to argue with it. Let me say it again

MATRIX MAKES NO SENSE, NEO MAKES NO SENSE. Anakin makes sense.. Star Wars makes sense. Star Wars wins... Read my previous post the long one in this thread and you will see that Neo can not and will not win.

I hope you remember that we are not arguing about which movie makes more or less sense, we're arguing on who would win a fight that happens between Neo and Anakin.

you should do a "Star Wars' sense vs. Matrix's sense" thread for that wink

Fishy
Well thats basic the essence of this thread isn't it? Which chosen one is more powerful which one could beat the other? Seeing as both have some things working for them and both of them somethings working against them I have to look at which would logically win.

Logically Neo would not really exist as a chosen one, just as one chosen to do some things then die like the rest. Anakin was chosen to kill the Sith, he was the real chosen one here, the real one that gained power that took it. Neo is nothing like that, he doesn't make a lot of sense. Therefor Anakin wins

JPeg87
Well thats basic the essence of this thread isn't it? Which chosen one is more powerful which one could beat the other? Seeing as both have some things working for them and both of them somethings working against them I have to look at which would logically win.

Logically Neo would not really exist as a chosen one, just as one chosen to do some things then die like the rest. Anakin was chosen to kill the Sith, he was the real chosen one here, the real one that gained power that took it. Neo is nothing like that, he doesn't make a lot of sense. Therefor Anakin wins

Either you love Star Wars too much and think that destroying the Sith means everything and will never agree on Star Wars being weaker than something else, or you won't understand the only scenario that could happen for a fight between Anakin and Neo. Therefore, I will leave you in your beliefs with your Star Wars figurines.

Darth L. Dipsit
You're missing the point. Fishy is still right - you two are trying to discuss apples and oranges, but Fishy is the only one who realizes it, and he's trying to help you understand. You may be serious about this thread - your thoughts here are lucid and well-versed - however, if Anakin is taken out of his environment and his MIND is placed in an environment where the Force does not exist and his opponent is superhuman, of course he will lose. However, this concept does not work because the Matrix, in this case, is self-contradicting - THIS FIGHT IS A PHYSICAL BATTLE. It is NOT a virtual reality fight (Anakin's power DEPENDS on the Force). So, they cannot be in the Matrix. That means that Neo must go to the world of the Force - but he has not Force potential as known because his world is DIFFERENT (Neo's power also DEPENDS on the Matrix). So, neither scenario works. If you were to make some adjustments to the question (for example, say that in the fight Neo has all of the powers that he has in the Matrix, except in the Star Wars universe), then the idea might have a chance. All that is needed to see the correction to the flaw is some simple transitive logic.

Fishy also made other important points that I have left out, but I think that this is the most fundamental one.

Darth_Janus
I conclude this :

---

So, Neo > Anakin.

---

So, Neo > Anakin.

---

Win for Neo.

First off, no one's agreeing with anything. You're arranging your own argument with your own premises and taking the original idea dna making it your own. You are the one saying "We need to agree on something" and then just saying it is. Hardly logical in itself.

Secondly, your logical premise here "Anakin CANNOT come out of the Matrix", is conditional. It operates under the ASSUMPTION that Anakin's reality is a creation of the Matrix itself. Personally, I think you are taking the position of Neo and the Matrix itself way too personally, and citing prophecy and predestination, both of which are horrible logical points for either side.

Your next premise operates under the ASSUMPTION that there is a Chosen One at all. It assumes this person's worth and that that worth would remain the same if Anakin were to exist within the same system. It also assumes the Architect would have interest in Neo and not in Anakin Skywalker. Therefore, this proves nothing, its merely a reflection of what happened according to a plot set in a period where Anakin would not exist and this thread would itself make no sense. In other words, you're regurgitating plot elements as though they are permanent facts.

As for what DC Comic-esque powers Neo might have, there is no need to bulletpoint them. Anyone who replies to this thread should have a basic knowledge of Neo. Hell, any person who isn't living ina cave right now knows of Neo.

Another thing- can you explain to us, since you obviously believe yourself to be the intelligent, knowing one here and expert on the Matrix and all that is NOT Star Wars... explain to us how Neo can use ANY powers outside of the Matrix itself as a human being. Unless he was never really out of it?

Lastly, this... "Neo > Anakin" may look like some kind of argument statement, but it isn't neccessarily true. Try structuring a decent argument next time.

You're very welcome.

Wanderer259
My esteemed cohort couldn't have said it any more verbosely, but I'll simplify it for you: Who says Anakin is in the Matrix? How is the idea that the Star Wars galaxy is part of the Matrix logical? How does it make sense at all?

Want to know the answer?

It doesn't.

Darth_Glentract
How can we know that Star Wars doesn't happen in 1999?

It does say "A long time ago...", but a long time ago from when exactly? Please, continue reading, yes I am a nice man.

It says a long time ago from 1977, when Star Wars came out. Just for the record, JPeg87, your a dumb@ss. I just thought you should know.

Darth L. Dipsit
Ha ha! Fell off my goddam chair when I saw that one, Glentract! Something about the directness was hilarious, although I probably shouldn't laugh at insults.

five
This is the first post I've done here, and I've read every bit of information here, as for who's making sense among users, you all sound nuts. THESE ARE MOVIES.
But hey, I'll give it a try anyway. I'm already nuts. As for either one not making sense, We are talking two very different views here. Star Wars is very straightforward, very precise in information. We are to percieve everything said by these characters as either deception or truth. The Matrix, however, has flaws of information, which eerily connects it to the world that we live in. History as we know it changes with new discoveries, making the world impossible to fully understand. Now, don't get me wrong, I love both series so much. I know so much about both universes. But the star wars universe as Lucas created it is done growing, and he's the only one I listen to, while the Wachowskis add new things to the world of the matrix. Both series are solid in their own perspective.
Next factor: time period. The Matrix, as I see it, has no time period. If 7 spans of a century (700 years) took place, then the 100 years that Morpheus explains doesn't explain anything. By matrix logic, we could be living in the same loop, oh, for argument's sake, maybe 900 years from then(that's a long time ago).
The Force vs. the One. Both powers are refined, and specialty in either field requires that the one wielding it can manipulate space and time. As we see in the Movies, Neo's powers are not restricted outside the matrix, but rather, the limits of his powers are expressed in both worlds. Anakin, of course, using the force, taps into his mind, so he is not restricted in either world either (assuming that he could jack into the matrix in some way).
So, It all comes down to who has more power. Here are my ratings, according to Ep3 Ani and Rel/Rev Neo: (Out 0f 10)
Ani Neo
Destruction 5 for temple 9 for metropolis
Wisdom 9 for force 3 for figuring out obvious
Speed 6 deflection 10 for bullet time, superfly
Strength 7 for dueling 9 burly brawl
Final score is Vader 27, Neo 31. A statistical look favors Neo. Sorry.

Tangible God
Dude......................................................I didn't even read that, but........................dude.................

Dark Nemesis
Originally posted by five
This is the first post I've done here, and I've read every bit of information here, as for who's making sense among users, you all sound nuts. THESE ARE MOVIES.
But hey, I'll give it a try anyway. I'm already nuts. As for either one not making sense, We are talking two very different views here. Star Wars is very straightforward, very precise in information. We are to percieve everything said by these characters as either deception or truth. The Matrix, however, has flaws of information, which eerily connects it to the world that we live in. History as we know it changes with new discoveries, making the world impossible to fully understand. Now, don't get me wrong, I love both series so much. I know so much about both universes. But the star wars universe as Lucas created it is done growing, and he's the only one I listen to, while the Wachowskis add new things to the world of the matrix. Both series are solid in their own perspective.
Next factor: time period. The Matrix, as I see it, has no time period. If 7 spans of a century (700 years) took place, then the 100 years that Morpheus explains doesn't explain anything. By matrix logic, we could be living in the same loop, oh, for argument's sake, maybe 900 years from then(that's a long time ago).
The Force vs. the One. Both powers are refined, and specialty in either field requires that the one wielding it can manipulate space and time. As we see in the Movies, Neo's powers are not restricted outside the matrix, but rather, the limits of his powers are expressed in both worlds. Anakin, of course, using the force, taps into his mind, so he is not restricted in either world either (assuming that he could jack into the matrix in some way).
So, It all comes down to who has more power. Here are my ratings, according to Ep3 Ani and Rel/Rev Neo: (Out 0f 10)
Ani Neo
Destruction 5 for temple 9 for metropolis
Wisdom 9 for force 3 for figuring out obvious
Speed 6 deflection 10 for bullet time, superfly
Strength 7 for dueling 9 burly brawl
Final score is Vader 27, Neo 31. A statistical look favors Neo. Sorry.

My suggestion? Three things:

- Don't use number systems that are made up and assigned by yourself. That never convinces anyone.

- Read the other posts beforehand. I went back and reread them before I replied to your post. You might see something there that contradicts your argument.

- Of course they're movies. This is a movie forum. We're bored. Work with us here.

Tangible God
lol, ah ha. (yawns) (sleepily) That's it Mr. Giraffe, get all the marmalade.

Veneficus
I velico this thread...

SS_181st_Snow
Howabout this? Neo and all his matrix magic mumbojumbo against full powered un-suited kick ass Anakin Skywalker. They're in a room that can allow both the force and Neo's powers. And if you say 'that's not possible, that can never happen, bla bla' neither can Star Wars. Or just call up Keanu Reeves and Hayden Christenson and have them duke it out.

Dark Nemesis
How about no?

SS_181st_Snow
Well it ends the debating and gets on with the thread. This is like every other thread in the vs forum, it gets hijacked from it's point.

Nai Fohl
Originally posted by SS_181st_Snow
Well it ends the debating and gets on with the thread. This is like every other thread in the vs forum, it gets hijacked from it's point.

We saw Neo getting cut by a normal blade. We know that a lightsaber is able to cause FAR more destruction than a normal blade. Now Anakin will cut down Neo or anybody else in the Matrix within seconds since there is nothing that is able to stop his lightsaber.

So much for the "debating"...

Dark Nemesis
No! Neo's like... uh... a super soldier! Yeah! Like Solid Snake!

overlord
Neo sees lightsaber coming really slow towards him, he keeps quikly evading all the swings and keeps hitting Anakins head but because it takes too long to knock Anakin down, Neo accidently runs into the lightsaber, and Anakin will be like WTF??
I hate Neo..

Ushgarak
Keep this place SW only, thanks.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.