Best Mile Time?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
I am sure anyone here who has been to school or attends it now has had to run the mile in P.E.
I was just curious on what your best mile times were?
Mine is 6:32

LanİeWindu™
I never had to do that...we ran the miles, but never timed them.

Imaginary
When I was 12 my best was about 9 minutes... I'm 13 now.

SnakeEyes
BUMP

SlipknoT
Like 25 minutes laughing I refused to do activity in Gym

Jackie Malfoy
Yea they never timed us either.and if theiy did I would not know because I normanly skip gym anyway.jm

DEFCON One
7:10

ericadurancefan
i use to hate the mile run me and my friends used to clock in at about a half hour because we would just walk and talk and cheer on the people as they passed us repeadetly

Imaginary
We don't have the mile run, we have the 1.6km which I think is a little more than a mile...

Lana
1.6 km is a mile yes

Demarthl
i cant remember last week let alone 6 years ago in middle of school.... i did used to run cross country 5 mile races for my town so it could have been anything, probably half an hour though eek!

Imaginary
Originally posted by Lana
1.6 km is a mile yes

Lana is just so smart eek!

dave123
I was the first man to do a 4 minute mile yes

Alpha Centauri
I only ever ran 100mtrs. Impressive time, but irrelevant.

Don't know my mile time.

-AC

BasketCase
mine was 9 minutes...i need to get back in shape...ha

Arachnoidfreak
Mine was 8:45. I have to run the mile again on monday, and seeing that I've done nothing but sit on my ass all week, it won't be very good. So i wont be posting it out of sheer embarrassment.

The Tired Hiker
6.28 I was a sophomore in high school.

AdventChild
mine was 6:38... when i was in 9th grade...MY GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance

SeptemberRain
6:10

Alpha Centauri
I used to be able to run 100mtrs in 11.05, now I can manage it in 12 flat if I'm lucky.

Wonder how fast I could run the mile.....gonna try it.

-AC

MC Mike
I dunno but 2 miles in 17 somethin like two weeks back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.