storm Vs carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
who wins

Scoobless
it depends......... where is the fight? how far apart do they start? most locations i would give it to Carnage, if it's away from any buildings or coverage then Storm

Swanky-Tuna
You know it's going to be like a featureless environment and they start 30 miles away from each other.

stormfront13
why would yu say that?? cause its not- they are in a forest w/ trees and all cpar like that just a regular forest in a and there are no boundries.

Scoobless
Carnage could still take it then, he can extend his tendrils extremely quickly over decent distances (i think around 100 feet or more judging by how he swings around the city) he could grab storm or impale her.... he can also fire symbiote spikes like machine gun fire

cray z 4 sarah
if its in a forest i think storm has a great chance because lightning can cause a forest fire and fire is carnages weakness
i think that storm is a great character but she just isn't durable she ca dish it out but cant take it

stormfront13
i think this would be a goos fight. storm can easily dodge bullets, she can do w/ out powers and she is quicker w/ them so that helps her. she is also a master at making herself hidden(fog). i think this fight can go either way

Alpha Centauri
Storm can't even successfully dodge her own debris many times.

If Carnage gets to her she's dead meat.

-AC

pr1983
in a forest carnage takes it, she'll have to be close to ground level and she could easily hit her before she could dodge...

Abbita
wait, storm can dodge BULLETS? blink

Scoobless
Originally posted by stormfront13
storm can easily dodge bullets,
i believe this statement to be complete bollocks

pr1983
Originally posted by Abbita
wait, storm can dodge BULLETS? blink

no, i'm saying when she's ready, she won't have to...

demigawd
Everybody dodges bullets in comics. Gambit doesn't have superspeed and he DEFLECTS bullets. WITH HIS STAFF.

If you're ok with characters dodging light speed lasers, as 95% of heroes do, then you should be ok with them dodging bullets.

stormfront13
AC stop bringing up the brick thing it'b be pretty hard to dodge a brick moving faster than 200 mph and it would knock out tons of people in marvel. and the way i see it is that storm flies up immediantly and sets a bunch of trees on fire so she can see better and he might get hurt but most likely not. she can create a tornado to suck up and blow all the smoke away. from here catnage might not have all that much cover and he might not ba able to dodge every attack. yes he might be shooting crap at her but she dodges easily it kight hit her but the wind in her words is like her home and she can move faster than mach three so she is reallf fast. i think its even but storm might pull it off

Abbita
bullets leave a gun at around a thousand feet per second

yes lightning is faster than a bullet (like 100,000m/s) but not storm laughing she would have to be superman to do that wink

edit: gambit defelcting bullets with a STAFF?? I know these are comic books but some of this stuff is rediculous

stormfront13
she has dodged bulltes before and she has done it w/ out her powers so now all of a sudden she's incapable??

ZephroCarnelian
OKay, Stormfront - how is it hard to think that she can dodge a flying brick, but easy to think she can dodge a 700mph bullet?

Abbita
i doubt she has dodged bullets, its more like the guy shooting missed her by a few feet smile

stormfront13
ok i never stated she dodged the brick and second of all a brick is much bigger than a bullet. carnage won't be able to have much good accuracy when he's dodging lightning bolts also.

ZephroCarnelian
That's more likely. It's difficult to hit a moving target with a gun.

Having said all this, I still think that in this fight, Storm has a good chance.

She's got a good spread of powers in her hands.

Carnage is still one vicious little gimp though - if he got close up he could tear her to shreds.

Her best bet is to keep him at a distance with some strong winds and zap him with lightning.

Nataku8188
Carnage can camophlauge himself so she can't see him. He'll sit and wait until she comes by then stabby mcstab.

Of course, thats completely out of character, but he could do that.

stormfront13
well moving at hurricane winds even grass can be dagnerous so in a forest she has a full arsenal

ZephroCarnelian
Could she not just fly high and zap the forest with lightning until it's all ablaze?

Scoobless
well moving at hurricane winds even grass can be dagnerous so in a forest she has a full arsenal

it would be dangerous to someone who can't absorb and spit out bullets

pr1983
Originally posted by Scoobless
it would be dangerous to someone who can't absorb and spit out bullets

this whole dodging bullets thing... is it so hard to believe that maybe these guys suffer from 'stormtrooper syndrome'? where they aren't great shots anyway? this isnt the matrix... shes not going to dodge a bullet if shes standing or hovering in one place and someone with a decent shot takes a pop at her...

Swanky-Tuna
Scoobless is talking about Carnage.

pr1983
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna

ah hell... i misinterpreted... but my point still stands about storm... stick out tongue

Scoobless

*Scoobless tips his incomparable top hat to Swanky*

euro

paeng
Storm can beat Carnage because she is a very trained X-man not like Cassidy who has no training at all.

Scoobless
Carnage is self trained in the art of murder..... his Symbiote gives him far superior reflexes and other abilities that can't be achieved through training.... ie he can see in every direction at once through the symbiote and fire out spikes with superhuman accuracy

stormfront13
well say what you want about dodging bullets but she dodges them or they miss a lot. i still believe storm can win cause she is more expierenced and powerful(imo)

Scoobless
she is more powerful in that she can affect a larger area in one move but up close Carnage would tear her apart

stormfront13
there are not starting right next to eachother. imo storm flies up and sets fire to the whole woods w/ lightning. this ghives her mre sight of the battle field. then storm makes it blizzard and freezes the ground(keep in kind this can all happen very quickly). then storm procedes to look fr him and tries to shield herself w/ a tornado. then she attacks when she sees him or he attacks her. but i don't think that his projectiles can get through a tornado and hit storm that hard.

Swanky-Tuna
In my mental scenario, Carnage slingshots himself to Storm then guts her 4 times in a row.

stormfront13
even if he can make it to her

Swanky-Tuna
This seems like a good time to ask this. My friend and I were talking about Carnage and he mentioned some weird power to move through shadows. Does Carnage have that ability?

pr1983
there are not starting right next to eachother. imo storm flies up and sets fire to the whole woods w/ lightning. this ghives her mre sight of the battle field. then storm makes it blizzard and freezes the ground(keep in kind this can all happen very quickly). then storm procedes to look fr him and tries to shield herself w/ a tornado. then she attacks when she sees him or he attacks her. but i don't think that his projectiles can get through a tornado and hit storm that hard.

how quickly? quicker than he can get close to her and turn her intestines into crib ornaments for baby carnage?

stormfront13
i don't think so to do that don't you need some form of darkforce control??

Nataku8188
This seems like a good time to ask this. My friend and I were talking about Carnage and he mentioned some weird power to move through shadows. Does Carnage have that ability?

Nope. He can send his symbiote through computer internet lines and phone lines though.

Alpha Centauri
Why, in every single fight, does Storm just fly up and create tornadoes?

That's not even remotely close to how she fights. If she fights close enough for Hulk to kick her head in, Carnage can pepperoni her up.

-AC

stormfront13
people here don't usually care how the character fights. now in every iceman thread as soon as the battle starts your insides, including brain if completly frozen. now does iceman fight like that?? no, but he can do that so people post that way.

DarkCrawler
Actually I have seen comics where Iceman fights like that...

Alpha Centauri
people here don't usually care how the character fights. now in every iceman thread as soon as the battle starts your insides, including brain if completly frozen. now does iceman fight like that?? no, but he can do that so people post that way.

Yeah, and have you noticed the nature of the forum lately as a result of people not caring about being relevent to the characters involved in the thread?

Me? I like to go by the way they've been seen to fight. That's me though, I always have to go that little bit extra crazy and recommend something outlandish.

-AC

ZephroCarnelian
lol! Good point, AC.

Flash DOESN'T go around vibrating through people and Supes DOESN'T launch of the line with a near lightspeed punch - it's not in these people's character.

Thus, logically, Storm wouldn't fly up and start dishing out tornadoes.

In theory, she COULD set the forest on fire, like I suggested, but I don't know if she's done that often.

What she does like to do, is try to intimidate people... ''I am Storm! Behold the power of my wra....aaargh!'' Crunch. Snap. Gurgle.

On reflection, I think that Storm has the potential to win, but in character, she'd get gutted.

stormfront13
well i post by what i know of the character and what they have done in the past then i decide what i would do that the character could also

Alpha Centauri
Well then it's obviously gonna be a Storm win for you isn't it? If you're saying that in the fights YOU decide what she'd do, regardless of if she would actually do it or not, then obviously you're going to make Storm do what you want for her to win, because she's your favourite.

-AC

stormfront13
no, based on what the character has been shown to do and what they have done in the past i use but i incorporate my own opinion in the fight by sayiong what i would do to win. everything i say about storm being able to win she can do and is completlye logical. i'm not gonna say right at the beginning of the fight that storm kills her oponnent w/ lightning cause thats not her style. see what i mean??

Swanky-Tuna
i'm not gonna say right at the beginning of the fight that storm kills her oponnent w/ lightning cause thats not her style. see what i mean?? Dude, that's like your whole pitch in the Storm vs Cyclops thread.

kgkg
a win is a win

no point saying that wasn't fair

who gives a shit.

stormfront13
no its not- its yours, i am saying she can evade him long enough to do something unexpected or hit him after he shoots at her. you were saying right at the beginning of the fight he shoots her. then i said well she is more than capable of doing the same, not that she would

Alpha Centauri
Exactly.

He's just insanely biased toward Storm. Unless it's Hulk or Superman, Storm either wins or draws, in his books.

-AC

stormfront13
no, storm has a chance of winning and if she does then i'll say so. if she has no hope of winning then i won't. whats wrong w/ that??

Alpha Centauri
Nothing at all, but you have an extremely biased view on Storm having a chance of winning.

For example, you believe she could beat Wonder Woman.

-AC

kgkg
she did in the Crossover. HAHAHA let's use that.

stormfront13
yeah excatley she did in the crossover- it was fan voed so there has to be some reason that people think storm can win. and the writers believed storm was in wonder womans league so they put them toogether

Swanky-Tuna
yeah excatley she did in the crossover- it was fan voed so there has to be some reason that people think storm can win. and the writers believed storm was in wonder womans league so they put them toogether People either voted because they liked Storm better or voted not knowing Wonder Woman's power.

kgkg
stormfront don't worry soon she will be able to rip the space/ time continium and create black hole etc.

just you wait.

stormfront13
but thats not excatley in her powers so it would be stupid for them to do that

ZephroCarnelian
lol

Ah! The slumberer starts to awaken....

Alpha Centauri
It hasn't stopped them with nearly every other X-Man.

Secondly, fan votes are BS. Because Wolverine could beat Surfer on fan voting.

-AC

stormfront13
you may be right cause theres no way wolverine can beat surfer

kgkg
so all the crossovers were all fanvotes?

ZephroCarnelian
No. Some Crossovers are just crap writing. Venom/Supes....?

Cosmic Cube
Storm would defeat Carnage with one huge thunderclap. The guy can't take loud sounds.

Or she could start screaming at him.

stormfront13
well anyway............back to the fight

stormfront13
cosmic cube i don't know if ur joking or not but storm can bring the thunder close to her(arena against musclehead) don't know if its loud enough but it might work.

kgkg
i don't think he is joking and yes storm can and will win.

Scoobless
Carnage has a weakness to sound vibration but some frequencies are more effective than others.... just being loud wont necessarily put him down

back to the "what does the character usually do" point, i'm sure Storm will recognise Carnage from the news or the papers and know how much of a psycho murderer he is.... i don't think she'd hold back in the slightest

Alpha Centauri
That was never the issue.

The issue was: Does she always fly up and protect herself with a tornado? The answer is no.

She fights low, hence why she gets smacked around and why Carnage would tear her up.

-AC

cray z 4 sarah
"in character" i think she would definatly hold back a bit

Scoobless
yeah, Carnage would sneak up on her and give her a lobotomy

Kontraz
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Storm would defeat Carnage with one huge thunderclap. The guy can't take loud sounds.

loud sounds arent a problem, he just cant take sonics. And seeing as this is storm and not siren, screaming wouldnt be a problem

black wolverine
storm wins if far away but if they r hecca close like in a phone booth close the carnage

Kontraz
i'd say if they were even 100 meters away, carnage would still own.

stormfront13
i only think that storm would do that tornado thing because she is more than capable of it. yeah its out of character but it shows that she is capable of protecting herslef from carnage to a degree.

Kontraz
for some reason, i dont think a tornado will be enough to stop carnage...

stormfront13
thast why i said only protect her slightly

cray z 4 sarah
ok first off why would a tornado only slightly protect her from carnage im sure it would do him damage and second has storm had a bower boost recentlyi heard she had one somewhere i might be wrong

Swanky-Tuna
Honestly, how can Storm get a power boost? Can she summon a lot of clouds instead of a bunch now? Can she make tornados REALLY windy instead of just kind of windy?

stormfront13
it isn't much of a power boost but a more develop of her powers she can now do an EMP and something called as gravity well or wall not sure what itsa called

Nataku8188
Carnage survived a gas main explosion at point blank range. Storm doesn't have anything to kill him, just keep him from killing her.

Next Venom_girl
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube

Actually, frying him would prove much more effective. Carnage has more tolerance for noise than his "dad" (Max Carnage- they are blasting him full on with a sonic gun and he keeps coming at them. He also loves heavy metal and dated a woman named "Shriek" stick out tongue ) but is especially vulnerable to heat (it sends him running for the hills--- Firestar nearly killed him). So Storm could have a pretty good chance if she flies out of reach, avoids any thrown projectiles, and zaps him with a lightning bolt or sets the forest on fire.

stormfront13
ooooh so he is vulnerable to heat..............well well well lightning can be well above 5,000 degrees so that will most definitley hurt him.

stormfront13
here is a bit of info on the degrees of lightning

This energy heats the air in the channel to above 50,000 degrees F in only a few millionths of a second causing the lightning itself to be around that temperature.

this came directly from a lightning site.

cray z 4 sarah
it isn't much of a power boost but a more develop of her powers she can now do an EMP and something called as gravity well or wall not sure what itsa called

can you explain a little more and i feel kinda dumb but whats a EMP

stormfront13
um... an electro magnetis something- it knocks out all electronical devices in the area

cray z 4 sarah
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Carnage survived a gas main explosion at point blank range. Storm doesn't have anything to kill him, just keep him from killing her.

are you talking about maximum carnage right after black cat saves spidey from carnage then venom tackles him into the gas explosion? well i never the tornado would kill him i said it would hurt him which it would 300+ mph winds are dangerous not to mention that he would be kncked arund by trees in the tornado and like stormfront has a point the surface of lighting is extremelyhot

stormfront13
we aren't using ultimate people lol

cray z 4 sarah
"The air near a lightning strike is heated to 50,000 degrees F hotter than the surface of the sun!"
i found that on a lightning research site if storm doesnt hold back she should be able to win

stormfront13
maybe you found it on the same one i did and if storm doesn't hold back she can win,if she doesn't hold back she can take out most people. but storm usually holds back but if she sees how dangerous this guy is then she might push harder

Nataku8188
It took firestar HOLDING HER FLAMES on Carnage for an extended period of time to do any real damage. Yeah, lightning is just going to annoy him.

The gas explosion was in Venom vs carnage.

stormfront13
how hot are firestars flames??

cray z 4 sarah
oh because i have an issue of maximum carnage where he is about to kill spidey then black cat saves him and venom knocks him into another gas explosion

stormfront13
oh well i still think storm has a definite chance of winning, but i could see both winning

Kontraz
i dont really see storm winning. Carnage is just too fast with his multiple, lethal, viscious attacks, and he lonly needs to land one for it to all be over for storm...

Scoobless
how hot are firestars flames??

she doesn't use flames, it's microwave radiation she projects

Originally posted by cray z 4 sarah
oh because i have an issue of maximum carnage where he is about to kill spidey then black cat saves him and venom knocks him into another gas explosion

wasn't that an electrical generator that exploded......???

stormfront13
oh well someone called them flames still storm can make it hotter than 50,000 degrees she has a chance, and she is one of the fastest x-men she can move faster than mach three easily.

Scoobless
during the first Carnage story line Spidey punches him onto the third rail of the New York subway system and it doesn't phase him

"At the time when it was constructed, the power generating system for New York's subway was the largest in the world. Electricity was generated at powerhouses, such as the impressive facility at 59th Street and 11th Avenue, and then sent to a network of substations, where alternating current was converted into direct current. From these substations, direct current traveled along a network of cables to the third rail, which fed 11,000 volts of electricity directly into the train car motors."

http://newyork.construction.com/features/archive/0410_cover.asp

so i'm still doubtful that a direct electrical hit will take him down

Nataku8188
Doubtful? You shouldn't have any doubts... that he would laugh it off. I had totaly forgotten about that event, and thanks for bringing it back up.

Scoobless
yeah, i just remembered myself....... i had to go get the book to remind myself whether or not it hurt him..... it didn't

Scoobless
she can move faster than mach three easily.

really? what has her speed been said to be?.... you know that mach 3 is over 2000mph?

i don't think storm can do that speed

GalacticStorm
Yeah but 11,000 volts isnt that much. Do u know that a medium yield lightning bolt has enough power to power a medium sized town for a few hours? Believe it or not. If this was a fight to the death they would be high voltage bolts and it wouldnt just be single bolts it would be a barrage.

Scoobless
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Yeah but 11,000 volts isnt that much.

obviously it's not much to Carnage either...... if that level didn't even slow him down i don't think a level only a few times higher will stop him..... besides, she'd have to hit him first and with his speed and camouflage ability that is not an easy task

stormfront13
scoobless she'sone of the fastest x-men she really has no limit to however fast she wants to go. she just makes the wind go that speed and so does she. and 11,000 volts is hardly anyhting to storm she has gone over millions before easily. lightnin gcan be well over 50,000 degrees. and she doesn't even have to hit him. lightning travels through the ground and trees. all she has to do is hit the ground and the lightning travels through the ground. it still does really bad damage too. this is a fact and should not be discounted

Scoobless
all she has to do is hit the ground and the lightning travels through the ground. it still does really bad damage too. this is a fact and should not be discounted

if he can take a direct hit (which he can) then indirect hits wont do anything to him

scoobless she'sone of the fastest x-men she really has no limit to however fast she wants to go. she just makes the wind go that speed and so does she.

no limit?.... that's BS, are you suggesting she can make wind travel at lightspeed?

the strongest hurricanes wind speed only reach just over 200mph

http://hypertextbook.com/facts/StephanieStern.shtml

stormfront13
well i mispoke but she has moved at mach speeds before

Scoobless
well i mispoke but she has moved at mach speeds before

when did she do this?

stormfront13
one time was when dracula was controlling storm to come back to him and she crossed it was either the atlantic or pacific but she crossed it in like an hour i think, not sure but it was a while back but it wasn't long. and a while back she said it herslef

Nataku8188
scoobless she'sone of the fastest x-men she really has no limit to however fast she wants to go. she just makes the wind go that speed and so does she. and 11,000 volts is hardly anyhting to storm she has gone over millions before easily. lightnin gcan be well over 50,000 degrees. and she doesn't even have to hit him. lightning travels through the ground and trees. all she has to do is hit the ground and the lightning travels through the ground. it still does really bad damage too. this is a fact and should not be discounted

Wind doesn't travel over 2000 mph.

Since you obviously know nothing of electricity, heres some stuff you should know;

A) Lightning's postivie charge moves up from the ground to the clouds, the negative charge is what you see. Once it hits the ground the electricity is well, grounded. Electricity doesn't continue once it hits the ground because it has found it's way to the earth again, exactly why we electricians ground all outlets.

B) Trees don't conudct electricity, that's why they split open when hit. The wood resists the sheer amount of power and splits apart so the negative charge can make it back to the ground.

C) We all know that lightning can be over 50,000 degrees, you've already said that. Try stating a new fact, because;

"Firestar can use her microwave energy to generate intense heat. At this point she can already melt a metal object the size of a cannon almost instantly. She has flown towards a thick wall of solid rock and melted through it so quickly that she could continue flying right through the hole she had melted without pausing."

A microwave oven melts metal at 1000 degrees celsius. Guess how much that is in Fahrenheit? 1832 degrees. Thats metal that can fit into your MICROWAVE.

So, I measured my microwave's opening area. Assuming the experiment was stuff in to the maximum amount, there was a piece of metal with the dimensions of; 12x18x8 (BxLxH) which equals 1728ft^3 or, 48396.96 liters.

We'll say a cannon is roughly the size of 20 blocks that would fit inside my microwave. That is 978739.2 liters or 34560ft^3 melted almost instantly. The heat required to do this would be around 36,640 degrees. Now, we look at the fact that she can project this much heat instantly, and has project such heat at Carnage for an extended period of time, which did nothing but cause the symbiote to retreat for a short while. Within a few minutes it had completely recovered.

If you want, I can do the math out for how hot she had to make that rock, which I can assure you, is much higher than the metal.

Next Venom_girl
Originally posted by Scoobless
obviously it's not much to Carnage either...... if that level didn't even slow him down i don't think a level only a few times higher will stop him..... besides, she'd have to hit him first and with his speed and camouflage ability that is not an easy task

ermmHas Carnage ever used camouflage ability? I know he SHOULD have it since his "dad" did, but I don't think I've ever seen or heard of him using it. bye

She doesn't have to hit him with the lightning either--- If she set the forest on fire--struck with lightning at certain strategic points that would start fires around him, boxing him in THEN began w/ direct zapping, the target having nowhere to go... sorry, but things could get real uncomfortable for Kassidy real fast => blowup

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
ermmHas Carnage ever used camouflage ability? I know he SHOULD have it since his "dad" did, but I don't think I've ever seen or heard of him using it. bye

He's done the clothes part, as far as I can remember, so logic tells us he can do the surrondings trick as well. He might have done it, I'll take a looksee.

stormfront13
i got the fact that lightning can go through the ground and through trees from ana ctual scientific lightning site. its a fact and has happened in real life- a while back on the news there were these kidsstanding next to a tree during a baseball game while it was raining. lightning started to strike. it hit the tree and the electricity moved through the tree onto the ground paralyzing the boys and knocking them unconsious. this is a true fact and has happened in real life. aaas long as carnage is on the ground she has a great chance of hurting him.

Scoobless
hey Nataku8188........ i dare you to go try to melt a metal pot in your microwave

laughing ............blowup

Nataku8188
i got the fact that lightning can go through the ground and through trees from ana ctual scientific lightning site. its a fact and has happened in real life- a while back on the news there were these kidsstanding next to a tree during a baseball game while it was raining. lightning started to strike. it hit the tree and the electricity moved through the tree onto the ground paralyzing the boys. this is a true fact and has happened in real life. aaas long as carnage is on the ground she has a great chance of hurting him.

IT WAS RAINING JACKASS. Water conducts electricity. The electricity didn't travel through the ground, it was displaced through the air. Anyone who says otherwise is retarded. I've dropped live wires on the ground beside me plenty of times and not felt a damn thing. When you handle the main line to the house from the street, you only wear a pair of rubber gloves underneatha pair of rawhide gloves. And that protects you from over 10,000 volts.

Scoobless

well, as stated, he does do the clothes thing which, since he isn't actually wearing clothes, means he can alter the colour of the symbiote to anything he wants

Next Venom_girl
Originally posted by Nataku8188
i got the fact that lightning can go through the ground and through trees from ana ctual scientific lightning site. its a fact and has happened in real life- a while back on the news there were these kidsstanding next to a tree during a baseball game while it was raining. lightning started to strike. it hit the tree and the electricity moved through the tree onto the ground paralyzing the boys. this is a true fact and has happened in real life. aaas long as carnage is on the ground she has a great chance of hurting him.

IT WAS RAINING JACKASS. Water conducts electricity. The electricity didn't travel through the ground, it was displaced through the air. Anyone who says otherwise is retarded. I've dropped live wires on the ground beside me plenty of times and not felt a damn thing. When you handle the main line to the house from the street, you only wear a pair of rubber gloves underneatha pair of rawhide gloves. And that protects you from over 10,000 volts.

Uh... Storm can make it rain, too ya' know.

And Why would you WANT to drop live wires near you? eek!

stormfront13
nataku get over yourself i don't care about your little expiremts on droppping wires and measuring your microwave. its a fact it has happened in real life get over it. i'd believe a scientist over you

Nataku8188
nataku get over yourself i don't care about your little expiremts on droppping wires and measuring your microwave. its a fact it has happened in real life get over it. i'd believe a scientist over you

Great retort. What's wrong? Can't come up with any actual facts to back up your argument? I didn't do any experiments, I happen to be an electrical apprentice, and the measurements took me 5 seconds. All information gathered was done so from scientists as well. Hmmm. Right. I win.

As for storm making rain, I'm well aware. I was just stating that Stormfront, once again, had no idea what she was talking about. The electricity won't travel through the ground and even faze Carnage. If she makes it rain, then yes the electricity can travel along the wet ground to him, but the symbiote will not act as a conducter, thus, no shock.

stormfront13
i don't care what you think you know or how smart you think you are electricy has traveled through the ground. i have provided information and real life instances and all you can say is well i droped a wire on the ground and nothing happened- yeah real impressive

Scoobless
it would have travelled through the water...... earth is a natural insulator and would block electricity.... water would carry it

Nataku8188
i don't care what you think you know or how smart you think you are electricy has traveled through the ground. i have provided information and real life instances and all you can say is well i droped a wire on the ground and nothing happened- yeah real impressive

Note you said it was raining. I told you that was the reason. You are officialy oblivious to the facts.

stormfront13
we all know it has to be wet for this to happen though

stormfront13
i never denied that fact you were the only one getting defensive

Nataku8188
Then why did you state it could travel THROUGH the ground? It can't. It travels through the water in the ground and ontop of it. Stop trying to save yourself from looking bad, you've made your lack of knowledge obvious.

stormfront13
yeah it travels through the ground w/ water. if water is on the ground then the lightning can travel over it. are you fiunally getting it?? your the only one that's pissed about thius whole thing. i stated it could travel through the ground. i never expected that someone would actually think i meant w/ out water cause it can't.

Scoobless
some regular people survive lightning strikes, Carnage has already proven he can take intense electrical assaults....... Lightning wont win it for Storm as Carnage isn't going to stand still and let her keep hitting him until she finds the right level of power to use

Nataku8188
You don't even comprehend anything I write. God... I hate you...

I'm not even mad, so much as annoyed, and I almost feel bad for you...

stormfront13
no you don't comprehend anything i write- i said that it can travel through the ground. its obvious that you need water to do it. then you come out of no where saying its impossible. then i give an example of how it is possible while it is RAINING. then you seemed to disregard that part and tell me its impossible w/ out water even though i gave an example w/ water and said how it was. and why do you feel bad?? nothing to feel bad about- i was right and you kisread what i meant and got defensive about it and by the way the feelig of hateness in mutual

Scoobless
i read the posts from both of you and i could go over them to show what you both said........ but i don't want to get dragged into this little thing you have going...... so continue.....FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

big grin

stormfront13
i know what i said-i stated that lightning can travel through the ground, i didn't think i needed to explain myself about the whole water thing cause it was obvious to me so i thought it would be to others

Nataku8188
no you don't comprehend anything i write- i said that it can travel through the ground. its obvious that you need water to do it. then you come out of no where saying its impossible. then i give an example of how it is possible while it is RAINING. then you seemed to disregard that part and tell me its impossible w/ out water even though i gave an example w/ water and said how it was. and why do you feel bad?? nothing to feel bad about- i was right and you kisread what i meant and got defensive about it and by the way the feelig of hateness in mutual

You said;

"lightning travels through the ground and trees. all she has to do is hit the ground and the lightning travels through the ground. it still does really bad damage too. this is a fact and should not be discounted"

I said;

"A) Lightning's postivie charge moves up from the ground to the clouds, the negative charge is what you see. Once it hits the ground the electricity is well, grounded. Electricity doesn't continue once it hits the ground because it has found it's way to the earth again, exactly why we electricians ground all outlets. "

You said;

"i got the fact that lightning can go through the ground and through trees from ana ctual scientific lightning site. its a fact and has happened in real life- a while back on the news there were these kidsstanding next to a tree during a baseball game while it was raining. lightning started to strike. it hit the tree and the electricity moved through the tree onto the ground paralyzing the boys and knocking them unconsious. this is a true fact and has happened in real life. aaas long as carnage is on the ground she has a great chance of hurting him."

I said;

"IT WAS RAINING JACKASS. Water conducts electricity. The electricity didn't travel through the ground, it was displaced through the air. Anyone who says otherwise is retarded. I've dropped live wires on the ground beside me plenty of times and not felt a damn thing. When you handle the main line to the house from the street, you only wear a pair of rubber gloves underneatha pair of rawhide gloves. And that protects you from over 10,000 volts."

Now, read them. You stated there was water after I stated it was impossible, I then told you the obvious fact that water conducts electricity. Since you had just previously said Storm moved at Mach 3, most of us were taking everything you said literally, because you obviously are just pulling random stuff out of nowhere. I didn't misread anything, you're just easily confused.

Nataku8188
As another note, the electricity isn't going to travel through the ground then up to you, it always travels towards the center of the earth.

stormfront13
no i stated it was raining then you replied IT WAS RAINING JACKASS. i said it before. face the facts

Nataku8188
... Wow... are you like 12 or something?

You said it traveled through the ground.
I said it cant travel through the ground.
You said it traveled through the water in the ground.
I agreed that it traveled through the water, but not the ground.

stormfront13
no i'm not twelve but you must be. i said travled through the ground cause whenever i have about it that is how its described. you got all defensive and tryed to prove me wrong but i was right. i didn't think i needed to explain myself of how it can happen. i thought it was obvious that you would need water, obviusly i was wrong and in the futuer i will explain what i mean

Nataku8188
no i'm not twelve but you must be. i said travled through the ground cause whenever i have about it that is how its described. you got all defensive and tryed to prove me wrong but i was right. i didn't think i needed to explain myself of how it can happen. i thought it was obvious that you would need water, obviusly i was wrong and in the futuer i will explain what i mean

You thought it was obvious that you would need water? If half your posts were ledgible, and you implied a simple knowledge of such things, then yea, I MIGHT'VE assumed you meant the ground was wet. But seeing as how you said storm could travel at Mach 3, as well as other random gibberish, I was pretty sure you meant it as you said it.

Because, well, anyone who thinks a non-flight modified human can survive at 2000 mph really doesn't seem to know what they're talking about.

Back to the topic, you have yet to come up with a solid way for Storm to defeat Carnage.

Next Venom_girl
Uh oh, it's getting to be flamin' in here. box

Dude, did you see what I posted earlier? With a little strategy Storm could conceivably win this:

She doesn't have to hit him with the lightning either--- If she set the forest on fire--struck with lightning at certain strategic points that would start fires around him, boxing him in THEN began w/ direct zapping, the target having nowhere to go... sorry, but things could get real uncomfortable for Kassidy real fast => blowup

Not that it would be an easy fight...
The third rail arguement (and gotta watchout for those psudopodia):
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=3431201

Storm can't let up either. It has to be death match and keep cooking him 'til Carnage is dead. 'Cause this is what happens when Firestar lets up and Shriek coaxes him back up:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=3431209

Overall it would be an awesome fight to watch. Almost as intesne as the he said she said debate going on right now. laughing

stormfront13
hey, don't complain to me at how she travels at mach speeds i'm not the writer. and theres lightning, fire, physical force w/ hail, theres not being able to breath. thers a lot- these might not work but they're worth a try

Scoobless
Next Venom_girl, i did see that post, i just don't think a forest fire will put him down, he isn't a genius but he's not stupid either, there are plenty of ways Carnage can avoid being caught in a fire

EDIT: those links you added are taking me to the main page...... where are they meant to go?

Next Venom_girl
I Edited them. They should be working now. stick out tongue

Scoobless
Not that it would be an easy fight...
The third rail arguement (and gotta watchout for those psudopodia):
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=3431201

Storm can't let up either. It has to be death match and keep cooking him 'til Carnage is dead. 'Cause this is what happens when Firestar lets up and Shriek coaxes him back up:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=3431209

i actually have the book from your first link right in front of me... i used it to check the electricity thing earlier

the Firestar/Carnage issue was one of only two parts of Max Carnage i never got a hold of

stormfront13
does anyone have pics of the firestar carnage thing?? it seems like it'd be cool to see them

Next Venom_girl
I have the Max Carnage TPB. If I get time I could post some scans from it later. vampire

stormfront13
thanks- imo this fight can go either way but storm has a lot of versatility and can combine weatehr affects to make really powerful attacks

Nataku8188
I can post parts of the scan, just gotta find which issue it was. Hold on a sec...

stormfront13
thanks

Nataku8188
firestar nuking carnage

Scoobless
stick up the pages just before and after that too please....

stormfront13
cool pic but carnage is runnin from his host so its not that good a pic

Nataku8188
cool pic but carnage is runnin from his host so its not that good a pic

Carnage is when Kasaday and the Symbiote combine. The symbiote itself isn't Carnage.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>