Will Anakin show mercy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ElvesRule24/7
Was just thinking about this. Luke says that there is still some good left in Anakin. So maybe in episode 3, he has a really good chance to kill off some major character but decides not to. anyone think that cud happen?

Jedi Priestess
Nope, not a chance.

macgeek2005
Nope. He's as ruthless as Darth Maul

MOTHERBOX
Omg what a thread,,,lmao

macgeek2005
I just listened to the death of the Seperatist leader chapter on the AudioBook. He's a ****ing killing machine.

Priana
Yup, Anakin is beyond mercy on this one

Red Superfly
Yeah he's acting out of rage.

He's having one huge temper tantrum that's been building and building since he was a child.

By the time of ROTJ he has maturred and obviously by the end he starts to think "maybe I over-reacted".

lol

woman_beater69
HE shows mercy for Obi-Wan by giving him a chance to walk away when he's supposed to kill all the jedi. Palpatine would not have like that. Obi-wan, being a moron, just pisses him off though.

Good job Ben.
Idiot.

Darth_Duffy
Originally posted by woman_beater69
HE shows mercy for Obi-Wan by giving him a chance to walk away when he's supposed to kill all the jedi. Palpatine would not have like that. Obi-wan, being a moron, just pisses him off though.

Good job Ben.
Idiot.
oh yes, because ben comes out of the duel worse doesnt he!

Darth_Nefarus
Yeah, but it's quasi possible Obi-Wan could have talked him out of it...
lol, yeah I know wouldn't happen

woman_beater69
I'm pretty sure Anakin kills Ben in A New Hope.

DenKi
"Do not hesiate, show NO mercy" ......................

J-Unit
In Episode III Novel Book It Says That Anakin Will Give Obi Wan A Chance To Leave Mustafar And Then Obi Wan Doesn't Agree And Then Anakin See's Obi Wan As An Enemy

woman_beater69
Exactly

XX Emperor XX
nope once again decides to defend palps against windu he turns pure evil...after that it becomes massacre time for anakin against all the jedi

umraan
yeah and even when he is falling in lava he still shows hate towards obi-wan.

jsaffer
what do you mean umraan when he is falling does he like give ben the bird

Heracles
Not seeing as he has no hands at this point lol

No he screams how much he hates him as he falls or so Ive heard.

Darth Brooks
I hope not. He's supposed to be so evil that old Ben has no delusions that he can be turned back, so having him show any mercy would be a mistake.

Mist
yes, he shows mercy and gives flowers to all the children at the jedi temple....

RIGHT BEFORE HE CUTS OFF THEIR HEADS! MWAHAHAHA!

((The_Anomaly))
no, not at this point, anakin in this one is pretty damn pissed off...

Xam
hope no mercy will be shown orelse the best vilain in movie history will go down da drain!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.