NBA #1 Draft Pick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DanZeke25
Who do you think will be the #1 draft pick when it's time for the draft?

Alias_Neo
Okeafor, no question

Myth
It will probably be Okafor but I wouldn't count out Dwight Howard (from HS).
Also there is some good 7-2 Center coming from Serbia or something named Kosta Perovic and a 7-5 Italian named Pavel Podkolzine. Those 2 shouldn't go 1 or 2 but should go somewhere between 3 and 8.

boxofdeath2.0
Has Okafor already declared for the draft? I thought he was only a junior??

Jeff_Atello
I haven't even thought about this...

Myth
I highly doubt that Okafor will be in college another year. Most high draft picks develope before their senior year. Once somebody is considered to be a high lottery pick, they usually decide it is time to jump to the big time.

Tptmanno1
Okafor is going to graduate this year, He could go to the NBA next year and still have his degree.

boxofdeath2.0
Yeah but if UConn doesnt win the title this year he might come back for his senior year and try to win a title.

Tptmanno1
I think he should stay next year anyway, he could use teh extra year to hone his skills and get an even better spot if he were to go to the NBA.

Myth
Get a better spot? Like in the lottery? He is going either #1 or #2 most likely. How much better of a spot can he get? The staying for a championship makes sense though.

Linkalicious
I dunno if Okeafor will get the 1st pick because that guys like super injury prone. His right arm went numb after last game and he missed a couple of games this season because of his back. Look at Marcus Camby...he's been totally slowed down by his back...i think young talent will do just as well as Okeafor. Besides, he plays with his back to the basket because he ruins lil college kids, IMO he'd get wrecked by an NBA bigman.

Tptmanno1
thats why I think he should wait. He could use the extra experience.
Also when I ment better spot I ment on a team, Instead of starting like 3rd string next year, he should wait and jump up to 2nd string or somthing in 2 years.

Myth
I doubt that he'll be 3rd string. Lottery teams need the help immediately. Darko is an exeption because of a trade.

cookies2006
i would say sebatian telfair...lebron lil bro, not really but he's good..if ya'll eva herd of him.? but i think orlando will prolly get 1st pick n they need a big guy, so prolly okeafor.

cookies2006
i would say sebastian telfair..he's still in high school...i call him lebron's lil bro, not really but he's good..if ya'll eva herd of him.? but i think orlando will prolly get 1st pick n they need a big guy, so prolly okeafor.

ElectricBugaloo
Okafor has injury concerns...

but if he declares, he is the best out there. Though it all matters on who is drafting. Jameer Nelson upped his stock pretty well.

Myth
The Magic will probably be scared of injury prone players with the Hill thing and McGrady just getting injured.

cookies2006
tmac got injured??? i didnt hear about that....he's my fav playermessed

Myth
He's out for the remainder of the season (not much left anyway). Not sure if he'll need surgery or not.

Myth
UCONN won, so I bet Shakur will enter the draft now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.