The bonus for preordering Zelda 2K5...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kaliero
I've known Nintendo to give away some nice bonuses with preorders.

Ocarina of Time Original and Master Quest with Wind Waker. The Metroid anthology disk with Echoes. The Fox bobblehead with StarFox Adventures.

All of which are NOTHING, compared to the newest offer.

Beginning today (April 1st) anyone who puts down a $10 or more preorder for the newest, mature Zelda game coming this Fall gets - get this - A copy of the Wind Waker. But not just any copy.

The entire game, complete with the graphics of the new Zelda!

That's right, the whole visual setting of WW has been revamped to what Everyone cried for when it first released. So all you "Cel-da" haters still around can go get a copy of what is possibly the best game in the series to date, without having to worry about condescending laughs.

General Kaliero
Gah... Due to the fact that this forum won't let me delete this topic, I'm gonna do the honorable thing and embrace my stupidity.

I really hate EGM sometimes. I thought Link looked weird, but the bird totally sold me.

So yes, my insane obsession for Zelda had me taken in like a pathetic infantile. Woulda been great, though.

Mods, please delete this as soon as possible.

Emma718
So it's not true then?

Smasandian
Hahaha, Oh thats good.
I remember Gamespot had a news headline saying that Bill Gates was going over to Nintendo before this current console's were out.
People actually thought this was true.

hotsauce6548
i thought he was gonna say april fools or sumthin...

Smasandian
Well he did, somewhat.

JToTheP
I wanna see pics of this "make-over" from the magazine.

Linkalicious
You bastard! Tears were welling up in my eyes. cry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.