black shirt, blue pants

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sniper
is this a bad thing?

i've heard things about fashion 'no-no's', and i have to go to a gathering of my girlfriend's family, and i dont wanna look bad.

a black button down shirt, and navy pants.

ladies, metrosexuals, anyone with fashion sense, please help!

Demarthl
wear what you find comfortable, if they dont approve, pull the machete out no expression

sniper
i dont have a machete erm
just a butterfly and some tactical folders

the bigger stuff stays home. besides, these are marines

Coldfire
I don't think there's anything wrong with that. I agree with Demarthl though; if they don't like you for who you are, then that's too damn bad.

sniper
im dealing with her grandparents, the imediate family's fine with me, but the extended wont know me well.

besides, i can stand to spare the old people the horrible truth stick out tongue

Coldfire
heh heh stick out tongue sounds good to me!! big grin

The Tired Hiker
Just don't tell them you associate with us here on KMC, and you'll be just fine. big grin

Morning_Glory
it is a NO

Raven Guardia
wear, blue shirt black pants

Alpha Centauri
I swear nearly every guy in history has worn black shirts with blue jeans at some point.

-AC

SeptemberRain
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
it is a NO

agreed

justjakk
wear combat fatigues. instead of walking in and saying a nice "hello", run in, jump behind a table and yell"TAKE COVER!!!!!"

Because I can
Sooo sad..... is it true cowboy boots are in fasion now?

BackFire
I wear a black shirt with denim jeans almost daily. **** fassion.

Because I can
yeah.. sure it is

Jackie Malfoy
Those colors are not good together but if they make you feel good then wear them or wear the blue jeans with a sweatshirt or a t-shirt.JM

ChickinMeat
Originally posted by BackFire
I wear a black shirt with denim jeans almost daily.

yeah same here, its almost the only colour combination i have in my wardrobe!

Coldfire
Wear whatever you're comfortable with; you don't have to try to be somebody you're not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.