Jedi Academy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Master Skywalker has started up a new academy on Yavin 4

Here you will learn the ways of the force, learn how to defend yourself with a lightsabre, many challeneges, and trails await you, and the path to the dark side is ever so strong. It is first thing in this academy to sign students to a master, but since there are so few of us well will be assigning mutliple students to one master.

Please state and make up your charcacter.

ME:

name: Jayden Quon
sabre colour: Blue

We need some to be masters and teach students, and if your a master you must create missions and trainings for your students to do.

HAVE FUN!! eek!

rusky
have u spoken to ush about this ?

Freddy_vs_Jason
Oh no!! I didn't know we had to ask permission before opening a thread in this forum, damn...................

Dexx
yeah..you do...and even if you do get permission....i think this fits more into the unhosted rps area

rusky
idd...

Ushgarak
Technially an unhosted SW game would run here as well.

Is there any interest for this?

Baylin
No harm giving it ago I suppose

Phoenix
I'd be interested... as a little Star Wars fledgling, have to start slowly... wink

yerssot
phoe! you're becoming sw-nerdy! eek!

xeous
I'll do it...

Baylin
Must be the will of the force! cool

Tptmanno1
Dont fall to the lure of the Dark Side Pheo, Join us, the Light siders of Ush's game, and help us defeat the Dark once and for all!!

...and we need more players.......

Trickster
I'll play this...

Baylin
evil face Yousa gona die! hehehe.... evil face

Freddy_vs_Jason
Okay people, state your character!

Baylin
name: Minale Oran
Sabre colour: Blue

Freddy_vs_Jason
Kool, I'm a padwan learner too, we need some jedi masters.

Vegeta13
ill give it a go...!

name: kiros anoob
Sabre colour: Dark Blue

Cookie Crumbs
Sounds interesting, I would be willing to join. I'll come up with a character in a few minutes.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Cool, once we have enough characters we'll begin.

lady_yuna
name: Heather O'Neil
Sabre colour: white

xeous
Jedi Master at 17? Almost impossible.

Name: Chris Erickson
Sabre Color: Blue

lady_yuna
*It could happen. Well anyways she'll be 19 almost 20. That better?

xeous
No.

Baylin
Nice idea but very highly unlikely. You might possibly be a jedi knight by 20 but a master I wouldn't have thought so.

Though it might be interesting to have a super young master.... wink

xeous
Anakin isn't even a master at 17. Impossible for her to be it is.

lady_yuna
Fine 27. That good?

xeous
Yes. smile

lady_yuna
When we startin'?

xeous
Never.

lady_yuna
Never?

xeous
Never.

lady_yuna
Why did you create the thread then?

xeous
Didn't.

lady_yuna
Whoops.

Vegeta13
lets getin this F**king rpg started....

Edit: F vs J lets get this started, or i'll start it

mad

Freddy_vs_Jason
Okay, lets get started:

Jayden was nervous about starting the acedemy, she had only just created her new lightsabre and been instructed to Master Heather "Good evening Master, whats our first mission?

Vegeta13
kiros stands beside heather, waiting for her to talk.....

lady_yuna
"Let's see how well you can fight with your saber if the place your standing on is moving," Heather said smoothing out her pale green robes. She pressed a button and a circular thing beagn to move. "Well get on!"

Vegeta13
kiros *watching*...

Baylin
Minale walks in and approaches Master Heather "Master, my Master has gone away on business that I am unable to attend. He has instructed me to come to you for some sabre training whilst he is away."
He bows respectfully and awaits the Masters instructions.

Vegeta13
i think heather is busy, *said kiros*, young apprentice, i could help you with your sabre traning, but your master has instructed you to go to heather...

xeous
Chris just leans along a pole that's supporting the ceiling.

Ahhh...Glad I'm a prodigy, don't have to go through all of that... He thinks to himself.

He then walks up to Master Kiros.

"Master, is there anything I can help with?"

Vegeta13
no padawan, thanks for asking though...

*kiros walks away to the sabre traning room*

lady_yuna
Heather stands around. "Well you can start by training on the moving platform. Ready! BEGIN!"

Baylin
"Yes Master!" Minale says. With that he gathers the force and performs an impressive jumping role landing like a cat on the platform, sabre in hand, lit and ready to practise.

xeous
Chris just slightly nods as if to say, "Decent job".

Darth Revan
((can I still join this game?))

xeous
(Just make your character and start posting...I think it's pretty liberal.)

Darth Revan
Stupid wussy lightsiders roll eyes (sarcastic)

Name: Jord
Species: Yoda's species
Homeworld: unknown
Lightsaber(s): Two short bluish-greenish sabers
Other Weapons: None

((any chance I could have two characters? It seems kinda... Unhosted.))

xeous
(Hows about you being misa master, okieday? wink )

Chris approaches Master Jord and bows.

"Master, I have heard legends about Jedi using a dual blade...Is it possible to connect and wield such a weapon?"

Freddy_vs_Jason
Jayden did as she was told, the training was difficult but fun.......

Vegeta13
after a long period of time, kiros walks out of the traning room...

Baylin
When finally exhausted after the long training session Minale takes his leave of Master Heather and heads to the dinning room for refreshment "Anyone coming?" he asks.

Vegeta13
wait there padawan ill come to...

Darth Revan
"The truth, this is. Though I must warn you--very dangerous it is to wield such a weapon. Perhaps you will eventually gain enough skill to be able to use one, but first you must learn to master the ways of the force and the use of an ordinary lightsaber. Train hard, my young apprentice."

Vegeta13
after kiros had something to eat he went outside of the temple...

lady_yuna
Heather followed him and actually had some fun while talking with her student.

Vegeta13
kiros looks over to a man that is barely seen, because he is standing in shadows
kiros walks over and says ''anything wrong''..

the man bursts out of the shadows while igniting a red lightsabre
kiros takes his blue lightsabre ignites it, and begins to fight...!

Baylin
After eating Minale went to contemplate the living force.
After a short while of deep meditation he started to get the feeling that his Master, Master Tlith, was in trouble and needed help.
At once he sort out Master Heather for guidance.

Vegeta13
all that was heard was clashes and sounds of the sabres hitting each other

kiros jumps high and does a move which cuts the enemies leg open...

edit: soon kiros defeats the enemy by stabing him right in the neck..

kiros turns off his lightsabre and runs to the temple..

xeous
(prodigy, DR, prodigy...)

Baylin
After searching Master Heather out and not finding her Minale comes across Kiros in the Temple "Help, I've just had vision that my Master is in terrible danger and I'm unsure what to do" he says in a panic.

lady_yuna
Heather smoothed out her curls entering the temple.

Darth Revan
Sensing that something was not right, Jord excused himself and walked through the temple. Before long, he found Minale. "Who is your master, young padawan?"

lady_yuna
Heather walked to her room and started her daily meditation.

Vegeta13
kiros entered...

and told the others of what happened

Baylin
"Master Tlith Cleren" Minale replies to Jord "He was sent to Korriban to mediate in a big trade dispute that has been raging there for some time.
"I know he is in danger I have sensed it and he desperately needs my help but I'm unsure how to approach the Council." Looking very desperate he continues "I was not permitted to go because the Council thought the mission too dangerous for a padawan learner to go on!
"I must convince the Council to organise a rescue or.... Or I'll gain passage to Korriban somehow and rescue him myself!"
He looks Jord "Will you help?"

Vegeta13
kiros interupts the conversation and says

''i'll go with you padawan''...

Baylin
"Thanks, we'll never get a ship without the Councils permission so we'll have procure one somehow" Minale says suddenly feeling a little more positive.

Vegeta13
I, do know someone that can help us out,
come padawan follow me...
kiros leads outside the temple and walks for quite a while until he stops at a huge hanger...

Baylin
Minale follows Kiros "Are you coming with us Master Jord?" he asks before leaving the temple.

lady_yuna
"I'm coming," said the girl master.

Baylin
"Good I think we may need all the help we can get!"

Darth Revan
"I knew your master well, young padawan. I will come with you, and I will bring my apprentice as well."

xeous
Chris was in the library, trying to find information on the dual bladed saber, but to little avail.

lady_yuna
"Where's my apprentice? Cause he knows he's coming," said Heather looking about for him.

Darth Revan
Jord walked through the temple, feeling his way to Chris with the Force. He found him in the library, hunched over a datapad. "Come, padawan. We have been given a mission."

Vegeta13
''ok people when we enter the hanger we might meet some resistance..
but after that, i will nigociate with the person i know,then i will get the ship''...!

*kiros used the force to opened the doors, it was quiet, kiros led the others through the dark passageway, until a door with shining light,
*guard padawan* halt who goes there
*kiros* we have come to take the ship, we need it
*guard padawan* oh no you will not

A fight breaks out....!!!

Baylin
I hope no one gets hurt, I didnt really want to fight... Minale starts thinking as he suddenly finds himself face to face with nasty looking gamorean guard.
He leaps high, somersaults over the guard and delivers a nasty kick to his back.
The heavyset guards hardly moves so Minale tries a force push also with very little effect
The guard grunts, turns around and swings his vibro-axe towards Minale's head.
Having no other choice Minale lights his sabre, ducks and evicerates the guard.

Vegeta13
kiros opens the door with the force and walks inside the main part of the hanger, over at the far end there was a large ship,
kiros jamp 50 ft in the air and landed next to the ship..
kiros used the force to open the door...
once the door had opened there was a person in dark clothes with his hood up...
the hooded person had a lightsabre and turned it on
kiros did the same
kiros said ''this dark sith has been trained well i can feel it...

and the sith jedi jamp in the air coming down with his lightsabre straight to kiroses head but kiros dodged it and a FIGHT broke out ...

lady_yuna
Heather rushed up and unleashed her sabre with a grin to the man. "Two on one fair enough,' she muttered.

Vegeta13
*sith* hahaha no noe has ever beaten me
*kiros* well you will be now

xeous
Chris just stood back and watched, he wouldn't get involved unless both desperatly needed help.

Vegeta13
kiros force pushed him and the sith went flying and hit a wall, then kiros fling his lightsabre and it hit the sith's hand, and and took it of...

Darth Revan
Jord stood back from the fight, assessing it. He didn't want to join it unless he had to.

Vegeta13
soon kiros killed him with a spin then he sliced his head of
*Kiros* ha, that will teach you a lesson
''ok everyone board that ship...
kiros enters and goes to the control room...

xeous
Chris looked at Jord,

"Was the comment necessary? That took much longer than it should have...Why is he being cocky?"

Baylin
Minale gets on board, he starts to feel excited as the thrill of what they are embarking on washes over him.

lady_yuna
Heater pranced onboard.

xeous
Chris stepped onboard.

"So what exactly is our mission, Master?"

He asked Jord.

Darth Revan
"Perhaps he is, but your place to judge him it is not. Nor is it mine. Humility is the path of the Jedi. Our mission? Padawan Minale has had visions through the Force that his master is in grave, terrible danger. Our job it is to investigate this."

xeous
"I understand, master."

Darth Revan
"How goes your search for knowledge of the double-bladed lightsaber?"

xeous
"Well, the most recent knowledge of anyone using one was before the Clone Wars. There was a Sith Apprentice named 'Darth Maul' that wielded a dual bladed sabre. He killed a Jedi Master named Qui Gon Jin but was soon defeated by the master's apprentice, Obi Wan Kenobi. Ironic that the master couldn't defeat the nemesis but the apprentice could, what could have caused that?"

Darth Revan
"Heard of this Sith, I have. Even the most powerful warriors can fall prey to arrogance and recklessness. That is the Dark Side's greatest weakness."

xeous
"Yes master. When exactly are we leaving for this 'mission'"?

Darth Revan
"As soon as the pilot takes off."

xeous
The pilot took off and shot out of the atmosphere.

"So where to? I was taken out of my barracks in such a rush, I don't even know where we're going..."

He said.

Darth Revan
"Korriban," Jord said to the pilot.

Vegeta13
yes, i think we should be ready on korriban...

Baylin
On the way to Korriban Minale meditates trying to find his Master....

.... He see darkness with a faint silver light shining through it like a gossamer thread. In the darkness he shudders, it is very very cold. around him he hears whispers
"This jedi is strong!"
"Yes! But he will not last much longer"
"He will give in and then Lord Tia'Nalak will have another servant to do his bidding!"
The voices fade away and momentarily the silver light shines a little brighter before also fading away...

...Minale comes out of the meditation with the name Kali No Mora drifts around his head. He searches out Master Jord "I've meditated and I know that Master Tlith has very little time left. When we reach Korriban we must seek out a person by the name Kali No Mora, he will lead to my Master!"

lady_yuna
"Gotcha, padawan," Heather said seating herself on the ship.

xeous
Korriban was getting closer and closer in the window.

"There is something very...gloomy about that planet. Something that speaks out to me, calling for death and destruction. Do you feel it too, master?"

Just as these words exited Chris' mouth, they start to go through the atmosphere...

lady_yuna
"it feels miserable too me," said Heather as she shifted her postition.

Vegeta13
''hmm, i sense it to...
there maybe alot of sith on that planet, and
possibly alot of sith jedi''...
*kiros stands up and looks out of a window,
''i might be wrong,... but is that someone following us''?

Darth Revan
Jord nods to Minale.

"It was once the burial place for the ancient Sith lords, and perhaps still is."

The pilot brought the ship down in a small station. Jord walked down the exit ramp and stepped out. He could almost feel the Dark Side wrap around him. The landscape was made up of range after range of mountains.

Vegeta13
kiros walks down the ramp after Jord, somethings wierd about this place...
try and keep a low profile, if there are any sith jedi, be aware!

xeous
While walking alongside Jord, Chris remembered some of the studies he did before he left.

"Master, there were records of Sith Lords using two dual bladed sabres in combat. Do you think it would be possible to find an ancient, dual bladed sabre? Of course I wouldn't go out to hunt for it...I mean, just if we stumble across it...It would..."

Vegeta13
kiros looks at chris, strangely

lady_yuna
Heather raised her eyebrow.

Vegeta13
anyway, lets get moving...

lady_yuna
Heather jumped out as it landed swinging in her saber out for any alien activity.

Darth Revan
"Focus on the task at hand, my young apprentice."

SuperSayinGoku
How can I join this game??

xeous
Chris shook his head as if to knock the thoughts out of his mind.

"Yes master, I don't understand what keeps distracting me...It's like...There's a sabre out there calling my name...It's disturbing. I'm sorry, master."

Darth Revan
It's pretty relaxed I think just post your char

But it's not a very good time right now

We're on a mission see

Darth Revan
"Hmm..." Jord was somewhat puzzled by this.

Tptmanno1
Ok I wanna join, but I dunno how much I'm gonna play so could I be like a jedi Council Uber-Master, super-old and smart and stuff, so I don't have to be super-involved

lady_yuna
"Maybe there is one here," said Heather, his part time mentor.

Baylin
Minale looks around and sees twinkling lights at the foot of a nearby mountain.
"That looks like a town or settlement" he says pointing westwards towards the lights "I feel that would be a good place to look for this Kali No Mora person!"
He quickly checks his stuff and then starts off for the town.

Vegeta13
kiros moves on to the town...

lady_yuna
Heather trails after them slyly.

Vegeta13
stop,*looks around*,.... you sense that...

xeous
"All I sense is the bad vibe that this planet gives off..."

lady_yuna
"Yes a slight movement but that's all," said Heather as she stood quietly for a moment.

Darth Revan
"The Dark Side clouds everything here. I sense it also, though impossible to tell from whence it comes, it is."

lady_yuna
"I can't exactly pinpoint a location although its on the north side of the planet. Better yet the north-east. That's the best I can do," said Heather.

Baylin
Minale keeps looks around the town its pretty deserted apart from a few scruffy looking beings wondering around keeping to them selves 'How can a world like this have trade dispute nothing happens here...' he thinks. "Unless the dispute is a ruse to lure jedi here!" He continues to think aloud.

Suddenly a group of well armed twi'leks appear out of one of the buildings one steps forwards "Our boss Kali No Mora likes to welcome all visiters to Clashniklee personaly if you would all come this way!" He sneers menacingly

"Kali No Mora? I would very much like to see your boss!
"But please put your weapons away we come in peace"

The leader glares at Minale then turns around leads the way back into the building.

Minale looks to the others "Well we at least ought to see what their boss has to say." He follows the Twi'leks into the building.

lady_yuna
"I don't like this," said Heather as she turned off her sabre.

xeous
"I'll stay out here, guarding the door...I'll be able to sense if there is trouble inside...I hope."

Darth Revan
Jord hands his lightsaber to Chris. "Minale, Heather... Do what he asks, leave your weapons."

xeous
Chris twirls Jords saber around..."Nice feel..."

He goes around and collects the rest of the weapons and puts them in a satch.

Baylin
(He didnt ask us to leave our weapons, that was Minale asking the Twi'leks to put their weapons down... Oh well it'll make things interesting!)

Minale gives up his sabre

lady_yuna
Heather hands his hers unwillingly with a scowl.

Darth Revan
((oops sorry... Ah well it'll be cool this way))

Jord followed the Twi'leks into the building. Inside, there were two mean-looking Wookies with collars around their necks. Slaves.

Vegeta13
kiros follows behind them

Cookie Crumbs

xeous
confused

Cookie Crumbs
(OOC -- What? o.O)

lady_yuna
*Hey you can be Master Heather(Me)'s student.

xeous
Suddenly, Chris feels darkness covering him...The cold, dark feeling was creeping into his soul...He glanced around and saw one man in a dark robe.

"You've come here looking for something, Jedi. I can give it to you."

"I look for nothing. A Jedi has no posessions."

The robed man moved closer. "Well then, if you haven't come looking for something, why have you come? *Laughter*"

"Sir, please leave me alone..."

lady_yuna
"We've come to talk to you," said Heather swiftly her eyes staring at him sternly.

Tptmanno1
well fine if she can post a new char so will I :P

Name: Kasskka Duduron
Species: Mon Calamari
Homeworld: The Mon Calamari homeworld, I'm to lazy to look it up smile
Lightsaber: Light ocean-like blue
History: Born before the rise of the empire, Kasskka Duduron trained under the Jedi Masters of old. From a very young age he showed emmense mastery of the force. he was not the most skilled of lightsaber fighters, but his control of the force impressed even master Yoda. He had trained a few padawans and was given the rank of master at the time when the Empire came to power. He escaped the Jedi purge by hiding out in the depths of his oceanic homeworld. After the empire fell he went to see Luke Skywalker who offered im a place on the new Jedi council. He now spends his time meditating by the waterfall, and giving advice and guidence to the padawans, and sometimes even the knights, if the need it.

xeous
Mon Calamari's homeworld might be...Mon Calamari?

lady_yuna
*fine with me.

xeous
"...And what if I don't, Jedi? Will you kill me? I know that you can't kill people just because. I know that you can't use agression. How easy would it be to shut me up? Just take out that sabre and slice me in half! Do it! Do it!"

"What is a Jedi, sir?"

"Ahhhh! I know you're a Jedi...Jedi! Now die you slime!"

The man whipped up his coat and pulled out a lightsabre, it flickered on...The deep red beem hummed right at Chris' head. He moved to the side then grabbed the man's hands and threw him to the ground.

"What's the meaning of this?" Chris asked.

"To kill you!" As the old man got the words out of his mouth, another beam lit up. Chris spun around and blocked the swipe with his ocean blue sabre. Bzzahmmph!! Another lit up...Another!

Four red beams glowing to Chris' one...This isn't good. He used the force to pick up Jord's sabre which he dropped to throw the man to the ground...The green(?) beem lit up with such power!

People gathered...How long had it been since they had seen a Jedi fight?

Red attack, Red attack, Green blocked, Red, blue blocked. Locked, a Kick! The pace was fast and furious. A force push threw three of the enemies away. Green attack, blocked by one of the red. A counter attack with the blue sabre, a head gone. The other three stood nearby, obviously planning their attack...Chris went on the offensive with both sabre's flying, everything seemed to slow down for him. He could see sabre's comming at him and move just in the nick of time...But how much longer could he fight these three?

Baylin
Minale senses the danger outside "Quick Chris is in trouble!"
As he turns to leave the building the Twi'leks leader laughs "Where do you think you are going?" He pulls out his blaster and levels it at Minale, without thinking Minale focus' and pulls and suddenly the blaster is in his hand. He fires aiming for one of the Twi'lek lackies and as the lackie drop he turns and leaves.
Outside he sees a lightning blur of colours at Chris fights for his life.
Without hesitation Minale fires a volley of rounds at the nearest Sith. The Sith blocks, blocks again, and again then one of the shots gets through and with a disappointed scream the Sith drops to the floor.
Minaler calls his sabre to him

Vegeta13
kiros lights his sabre and he joins the fight..

lady_yuna
Heather lights her sabre and says, "Bring it ON!"

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>