The Game or 50?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AdventChild
Who do yall think is better?

hh?
they both suck.

SlipknoT
laughing out loud hh? I dont see you all day then out of no where if someone makes a thread about a mianstream rapper you pop out of nowhere and smack em around.

hh?
laughing out loud

Dr. Strangelove
Ha ha, hock is like the mainstream rapper repellent.

Red Superfly
Well done hh?

Can I join in with the rapper slapping?

*slap*

Afro Cheese
I'd like to second the fact that they both suck. I would say who I think sucks more, but I think that'd be giving the other one too much credit.

hh?
laughing^

room #99
c*cksuckers

bordom
ya I don't like either of em

Ketchuptome
I like The Game

hh?
congratu****inglations

bordom
LMFAO!!!!

ChickinMeat
neither, i would prefere to listen to rappers who have, you know, skill?

like Jurassic 5

hh?
yes

Jurassic 5
A Tribe Called Quest
De La Soul

the list goes on...

koolruningz
Unfortunately for us they are making shit loads of money from kids who dont know any better. In terms of skill (or lack of it) they are equally crap, they are in the same category as pricks like Chingy and Lil John. Even though they try to be hardcore gangstas anyone with a shred of common sense knows its bullshit. I mean come on, i heard the other day that 50 cent is planning to corner the womens underwear market. What the f**k?

hh?
What the f**k?

koolruningz
Seriously man.

hh?
yea i believe you.

koolruningz
Real gangsta. Whats next perfume?

ChickinMeat
im guessing you have all seen the video to his brand new video game "50 cent: Bulletproof"?

http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=1533

The sad thing is it will probably sell pretty well.

Ketchuptome
I guess so..

Deathblow
Someone seriously needs to send 50 Cent a list of the 100 or so reasons why he should never EVER pick up a mic again, along with a tape of El-P and Cunninlynguist songs labeled ''Guys who make you sound so utterly retarded it makes me want to slit my own throat with a rusty cheesewire everytime I hear your slurred tongue-flopping excuse for a voice (even more than usual)''.

And then put the 9 bullets back in, preferably in his skull/chest/ballsack this time.

hh?
Originally posted by Deathblow
Someone seriously needs to send 50 Cent a list of the 100 or so reasons why he should never EVER pick up a mic again, along with a tape of El-P and Cunninlynguist songs labeled ''Guys who make you sound so utterly retarded it makes me want to slit my own throat with a rusty cheesewire everytime I hear your slurred tongue-flopping excuse for a voice (even more than usual)''.

And then put the 9 bullets back in, preferably in his skull/chest/ballsack this time.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

thumb up

bordom
the only reason they sell is cause guys that have no lives wanna be them and get all them chicks that they have in their vids with nothing on or next to nothing and them being on their knees. I HATE ALL OF THAT S*it!!! It drives me up the F**KIN wall!!!!!

R0B
They both suck. Monopoly is more gangster than " the game " And 50 cents sucks. His beats suck, lyrics sucks, and his whole group sucks. He just completely sucks

moonwalker741
Yeah both of them suck....Mainstream Hip-Hop to me is garbage

Afro Cheese
Originally posted by R0B
They both suck. Monopoly is more gangster than " the game " And 50 cents sucks. His beats suck, lyrics sucks, and his whole group sucks. He just completely sucks 50 cent doesn't make his beats.. gets his beats from Dre. The beats Dre gives 50 are catchy as hell most of the time.. look at In Da Club.

bordom
good god was that EVER catchy and it was stuck in my friggin head for like MONTHS!!!!!! mad

hh?
Dre is a genius for making catchy beats. It's always been like that since the days of NWA.

Ketchuptome
Yes.Dre and Pharrel make the best beats..

Afro Cheese
No way, pharrel is lame.

Deathblow
Dre may make em catchy, but they're totally uninspired. Anyone could make them. And yeah, Pharrel's a really bad producer.

And anyway, everyone knows RZA, Stoupe and Kno make the best beats.

Afro Cheese
I wouldn't say anyone could make em.. coming up with really catchy beats does take a certain degree of talent.

RZA has made some of the best beats I've ever heard.. that's for sure.

Deathblow
Sampling other artist's guitar licks, twisting them beyond recognition and then looping them over a snare takes less talent than Dre is given credit for...I really don't rate him as a producer, never have. Compare something like Forgot About Dre to Stoupe's A Storm Of Swords, really makes me wonder why so many people settle for the obvious inferior in hip-hop.

Ketchuptome
wink

Afro Cheese
Because as stated before, Dre's beats are catchy as hell. Catchy appeals to the masses. I never said he was a mindblowing producer and I never claimed that he was on the same level as Stoupe or RZA but for what he does he is one of the best out there. What he does is make catchy beats that make bad rapper's songs listenable.. his beats sell millions. I don't think they are as hard to make or as impressive musically as many others, just that they are really catchy.

Not just anyone can make beats that catchy, because if they could then everyone would. Why wouldn't a mainstream producer want to become rich making relatively simple beats? But the fact of the matter is, most people can't.

Bun Bun
i really like 50 and damn y does it matter bout the gansta sh*t man its just entertaining for some. man if u dont like it y bother arguing bout it. i think chingy is really good. he has a different voice and it makes him stand out, as for lil john i dont like him n e body can say "yeah" "okay" "what" and rapers like em r good cuz they r smart in the rap. he touches on some deep shit. i think the best are DMX and NELLY. i know ppl hate nelly cuz " he's to soft" or whatever but he is the one who is giving the most back to where he came from.

Ketchuptome
Originally posted by Bun Bun
i really like 50 and damn y does it matter bout the gansta sh*t man its just entertaining for some. man if u dont like it y bother arguing bout it. i think chingy is really good. he has a different voice and it makes him stand out, as for lil john i dont like him n e body can say "yeah" "okay" "what" and rapers like em r good cuz they r smart in the rap. he touches on some deep shit. i think the best are DMX and NELLY. i know ppl hate nelly cuz " he's to soft" or whatever but he is the one who is giving the most back to where he came from.

Dam rite Bun Bun big grin I personal like Juelz Santana cuzz his sh*t is 4 hott and blazing.Plus he RICH BIT*H laughing

Bun Bun
laughing out loud yeah its alwys good to have da money

Ketchuptome
laughing out loud yeah its alwys good to have da money

And the bling

Bun Bun
yeah 4 sore lol

Ketchuptome
And cars wit rims that keep on spinnin' when the car stop

Bun Bun
totaly i love spinners they amuse me. lol

koolruningz
People are going to have opinions, but nobody is saying you cant listen to them. If you think they are great thats nice for you, but i disagree. We cant all like the same music, thats what makes this forum so amusing.

Dr. Strangelove
Sampling other artist's guitar licks, twisting them beyond recognition and then looping them over a snare takes less talent than Dre is given credit for...I really don't rate him as a producer, never have. Compare something like Forgot About Dre to Stoupe's A Storm Of Swords, really makes me wonder why so many people settle for the obvious inferior in hip-hop.

Yeah, Stoupe's Saviorself is a beat that doesn't even need a rapper in it. That Latin guitar is just so beautiful.

You actually think Chingy is good? I think you've been smoking too much. no

Ketchuptome
Do u like tight whips???

Bun Bun
i know ery body got an opinion. yes i do like chingy, when he came out he stood out TOO ME and i have stuck w/ him. but thats just me im not bashing no body im just sayin wat i think and i know yall r 2.

Afro Cheese
totaly i love spinners they amuse me. lol

Man when I first saw spinners on tv I was like "wow that's going to be cool.." god damn was I wrong. Everyone has them, they all get the cheap kind like spinning hubcaps or something, and like one wheel works and the other doesn't. And they put them on some busted up ride with a huge speaker in the back so they can get "crunk" on the highway.

Then when you're stopped at a stop light you keep thinking it's time to go again cause everyone around you has spinners. Damnit.. why can't real life be like music videos?

Ok.. I'll let you get back to your chat about bling bling or chingy or whatever you were discussing.

Bun Bun
laughing out loud i no i hate the fake huncap spinners.

Ketchuptome
Do u like bling bling

Bun Bun
me? yea most of is i like the chain and stuff.

R0B
Originally posted by Afro Cheese
50 cent doesn't make his beats.. gets his beats from Dre. The beats Dre gives 50 are catchy as hell most of the time.. look at In Da Club.

I know but 50 cent makes them beats go to shit with his horrible voice

Ketchuptome
I really like kicks(sneakers,shoes)
Especially jordans and nikes

koolruningz
Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove
You actually think Chingy is good? I think you've been smoking too much. no

Dude, i smoke and i think Chingy is terrible. stick out tongue

R0B
Chingy sucks, he shouldnt even attempt to rap

Afro Cheese
Oh is that what he was trying to do?

Bun Bun
laughing out loud ^^^ huh

koolruningz
laughing Good to see you have a sense of humour. Its a rare thing on this forum sometimes.

bordom
Originally posted by Afro Cheese

Man when I first saw spinners on tv I was like "wow that's going to be cool.." god damn was I wrong. Everyone has them, they all get the cheap kind like spinning hubcaps or something, and like one wheel works and the other doesn't. And they put them on some busted up ride with a huge speaker in the back so they can get "crunk" on the highway.

Then when you're stopped at a stop light you keep thinking it's time to go again cause everyone around you has spinners. Damnit.. why can't real life be like music videos?

Ok.. I'll let you get back to your chat about bling bling or chingy or whatever you were discussing.

I totally agree with you! Specially the busted up ride gettin all pimped up and s*it

hh?

you cant compare Dre with Stoupe.

Stoupe is at least top 5 best producers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.