Hercules vs. Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
ok.... excepting the bouts with Hulk, Juggernaut and Thor... this would be Hercs greatest Challenge.....

Gladiator...... very arrogant.... but a force, you have to reckon with

perhaps even more powerful.. than Hercules

but this would go very long.... and Herc NEVER give up

what do you think? who will win

King Burger
Gladiator is I believe significantly more powerful. And
he's an imperial guardsmen for the Shiar Empire, so
he knows how to fight.

He wins, and thankfully so, as I dislike Hercules (though
I still prefer him to Thor anytime!).

Cosmic Cube
Glad wins.

Daddy Reddss
Hercules adds another notch under his belt. Herc is too much for him. His attitude is messed up sometimes but he is still no joke.

jplatinum
Gladiator would only have to hit him a few times at full strength and he would not be able to or want to continue this fight.

Gladiator can fly at him at hyperlight speed and hit him one time, its over.
If he is mortal he dies horribly/ If he is immortal he still gets knocked out.

Gladiator wins either way.

rao
It would be an interesting fight that I've actually been wanting to see for a while. As for as strength goes, it would be almost even until Gladiator has enough and uses powers that the son of the mighty Zues doesn't have like speed, heat vision, artic breath, and "super" vocal abilities. I love Hercules, wether he be in Marvel or DC, I still like him.

Black Adam
Why the hell are Marvel Gods so Damn weak!!!

yeah glads wins.

JOE NUNEZ
this would be an intresting fight gladiator has that confidence problem,and hercules biggest problem are marvel writers.50/50 depends on how the writers feel that day.

Lucid Lui
Glads wins a solid majority. Too much versatility for Herc, and more than strong enough to slug it out if he feels like it.

rao
does anyone have any pics of Gladiator fighting quasar? I've never seen that fight yet.

OMNIKINETIC
GLADIATOR WINS IN MY BOOK...

rao
God...or.....Strontian?....Strontian. Gladiator uses him for a puching bag big grin

JohnR
Gladiator unless it's HTH.

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by rao
It would be an interesting fight that I've actually been wanting to see for a while. As for as strength goes, it would be almost even until Gladiator has enough and uses powers that the son of the mighty Zues doesn't have like speed, heat vision, artic breath, and "super" vocal abilities. I love Hercules, wether he be in Marvel or DC, I still like him. why did you revive this thread?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.