AGGHHHH another NewBe!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blaq ice
well yeah, another newbe, *sigh*

well, a little bout me, i'm a rokker and i love greenday^^ and i juz adore jesse mccartney and ac, what?? well i have learnt not to care what other people think, so ::mad2::
and yeah.... blink

SlipknoT
If you listen to Jesse McCartney your not a rocker...And I bet you just started getting into Greenday when American Idiot came out..God I hate people like you.

MetallicaT
dude...shes only 14, what do you expect?

SlipknoT
Originally posted by MetallicaT
dude...shes only 14, what do you expect? Dude when I was 14 i was rocking out to Slayer, Metallica, and Slipknot!

MetallicaT
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Dude when I was 14 i was rocking out to Slayer, Metallica, and Slipknot!

http://img94.exs.cx/img94/8859/03163ku.jpg

Exabyte
Welcome, Blaq Ice smile

Have you already visited the Welcome Forum? smile
Originally posted by blaq ice
well i have learnt not to care what other people think
Very practical in KMC, as long as 'not to care' means 'not to feel offended by'
rock

But wouldnt the world be boring if everyone thought the same

eggmayo
Im 15 now, but I love Sabbath, Slayer, Metallica, Pantera, Zeppelin, METAL... *****.

SlipknoT
rock

Darth Revan

My sister's 14 and she listens to Tool, RATM, Metallica, Sabbath, SOAD, Deftones.... She still listens to Green Day but she's been listening to them since she was like 8...

Afro Cheese
That's pretty impressive for a 14 year old, but you being her older brother you probably showed her the way. Maybe this girl doesn't have any older brothers or sisters who like good music.

My sister is 12 and she likes 50 cent, Eminem, Jesse McCartney, Greenday (new shit), Tim Mcgraw, Usher, Gwen Stefani, and..... MF Doom believe it or not. But me and my sister never see eachother.

Exabyte
Originally posted by Afro Cheese
Maybe this girl doesn't have any older brothers or sisters who like good music.
No doubt Metallica, RatM, SoaD &co. are more intelligent, more professional, more musical, more individual and incomparably more enjoy- and audible music than Jesse McCartney &c, but this biased attitude of not accepting any other musical tastes as 'good' music - isn't it sort of very, very narrowminded and exactly showing what's always criticized about mainstream rubbish / those who only listen to it?

no expression I never thought the music forum was as infantile as that ermm disgusting.

Afro Cheese
Whatever man, you know what I meant.

Lana
Originally posted by Darth Revan
My sister's 14 and she listens to Tool, RATM, Metallica, Sabbath, SOAD, Deftones.... She still listens to Green Day but she's been listening to them since she was like 8...

Your sister's awesome laughing out loud

I've listened to all those groups Nivek listed for a long damn time...and I have no older siblings who could have introduced me to them big grin

Afro Cheese
I never started liking any of those groups until like a year or two ago when I got a computer.. before that I had no real access to good music. Oh wait my bad, I mean "more intelligent, more professional, more musical, more individual" music.

Tptmanno1
AC- about the same with me.
But Accually i didn't listen to much music before that...

Afro Cheese
Yeah same here. Well not much rock any.. I was pretty anti-rock before I got the internet.

Lana
Honestly, the only reason I listen to the music I do and have for so long, is because of my mom laughing out loud I got my musical tastes from her, for the most part.

blaq ice
If you listen to Jesse McCartney your not a rocker...And I bet you just started getting into Greenday when American Idiot came out..God I hate people like you.

Mate, I LOVED Green Day since 'Dookie' '94... and I wouldn't have known them when 'Kerplunk!' came out in '91 'cause I would have been a year old! So yeah! PLUS im also a big fan of Slipknot, I know practically everything you need to know about them, and what they look like un-masked, so you cant talk much, (Joey Jordison, favourite all time drummer) even got a kabuki mask^^.. and went to "Big Day Out" in australia where Slipknot and other rock bands were playin'
and about Jesse McCartney, I like him because his lyrics are touching and mean something,
so dont judge people before you get to know 'em....

and i think you have misjudged me.

blaq ice
Originally posted by Lana
Honestly, the only reason I listen to the music I do and have for so long, is because of my mom laughing out loud I got my musical tastes from her, for the most part.

thats a good thing right?? coz some people cant listn to music at all coz their parents are tight *sigh* how damn sad...

Afro Cheese
Honestly, the only reason I listen to the music I do and have for so long, is because of my mom laughing out loud I got my musical tastes from her, for the most part. Your mom likes RATM and SOAD and Tool? Lucky.

The Inkeeper
Slipknot are complete bitches.

Lana
thats a good thing right?? coz some people cant listn to music at all coz their parents are tight *sigh* how damn sad...

I'd say it's a good thing, my mom has really good taste in music.

Originally posted by Afro Cheese
Your mom likes RATM and SOAD and Tool? Lucky.

Yes indeedy she does...how else would I have been listening to RATM and Tool at the age of 9? laughing I actually bought her Toxicity for Mother's Day last year, and my RATM CDs are really hers that I 'borrowed', hehe!

Powerful_Dragon
no expression

R0B

Since when does age matter about what music you listen to?

SlipknoT
Originally posted by The Inkeeper
Slipknot are complete bitches. What do you listen to?

Darth Revan
Your sister's awesome laughing out loud

*In best immitation of Kip from Napoleon Dynamite* Your mom is awesome no expression

J/K, your mom really is awesome sad

Lana
big grin

Ronny
dude...shes only 14, what do you expect? Im fourteen now euro and I listen to good music. Don't judge people's taste by their age foo' or i might have to smack your shit up

Ronny
Originally posted by R0B
Since when does age matter about what music you listen to?
since fangirls

MetallicaT
Originally posted by Ronny
Im fourteen now euro and I listen to good music. Don't judge people's taste by their age foo' or i might have to smack your shit up

I'm sry, i'll never do it again.....plz don't hurt me sad

wink

loserib
whats up if you want to get into some metal music check the three bands inmy sig they are all difrent types of metal and are all good

blaq ice
Whats your point?? confused

blaq ice
whats your point? confused

blaq ice
oh well... *sigh* walks off

Red Superfly
i'm a rokker and i love greenday and i juz adore jesse mccartney

Oh, sweet irony!

Alpha Centauri
My dad likes alot of the older bands I do. He tends to sometimes like the more modern bands he hears me listening to also.

My mum is more into the female artists I enjoy. Though she does enjoy Chris Cornell.

-AC

nick1811
Mate, I LOVED Green Day since 'Dookie' '94

how on earth do you 'LOVE' a band at the age of 3/4 years old?? confused

Alpha Centauri
By just appreciating the sounds.

-AC

Dr. Octagon
laughing^

my cock is much bigger than yours....no expression

Alpha Centauri
My cock can walk right through the door, then.

(System of a Down incase you think I'm weird)

-AC

Lana
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
My dad likes alot of the older bands I do. He tends to sometimes like the more modern bands he hears me listening to also.

My mum is more into the female artists I enjoy. Though she does enjoy Chris Cornell.

-AC

My mom loves Chris Cornell. And she was ecstatic when I replaced her (nowhere to be found) Faith No More and Alice in Chains CDs for her.

Originally posted by nick1811
how on earth do you 'LOVE' a band at the age of 3/4 years old?? confused

Pretty damn easy. My mom tells stories of my siblings and I dancing to music before we even could walk. My brother would headbang to Ramones when he was 7 months old and was still in a walker. He was obsessed with Epic by Faith No More as a three year old. I bought a cassette of Nevermind by Nirvana when it came out, when I was about 5 years old. These are tastes that have stuck with us our entire lives.

I have a 3 year old sister and 2 year old brother, and my brother and I already have them in love with SOAD and the Ramones, and my sister also really likes Incubus.

nick1811

Pretty damn easy. My mom tells stories of my siblings and I dancing to music before we even could walk. My brother would headbang to Ramones when he was 7 months old and was still in a walker. He was obsessed with Epic by Faith No More as a three year old. I bought a cassette of Nevermind by Nirvana when it came out, when I was about 5 years old. These are tastes that have stuck with us our entire lives.

I have a 3 year old sister and 2 year old brother, and my brother and I already have them in love with SOAD and the Ramones, and my sister also really likes Incubus.

i officially announce myself 'PROVEN WRONG' embarrasment

Dr. Octagon
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
My cock can walk right through the door, then.

(System of a Down incase you think I'm weird)

-AC

With a feeling so pure

no expression

Red Superfly
Some of my earliest memories were of rock music. The likes of Black Sabbath, Paranoid in particular, remind me of the days when Thomas The Tank Engine was my hero.

blaq ice
Juz like my dad.........every day man! so kinda getting used to it....

SlipknoT
My Parents Had me listening to The Grateful Dead and Phish as a Little Kid, when I was like 5 I heard some Metallica and AC/DC and I've liked Metal Since. Though I do still Have a soft Spot for Hippie Music.

intoxicatedpoet
My Parents Had me listening to The Grateful Dead and Phish as a Little Kid, when I was like 5 I heard some Metallica and AC/DC and I've liked Metal Since. Though I do still Have a soft Spot for Hippie Music.

My dad had me listening to alot of 80s rock, like Van Halen and Queen, when I was a kid. It was when my mom bought me a Hendrix album that I got into classic "hippie" rock. I think I was ten at the time.

Myth
Mate, I LOVED Green Day since 'Dookie' '94... and I wouldn't have known them when 'Kerplunk!' came out in '91 'cause I would have been a year old! So yeah!

Yeah, and when you're 4 you really follow bands closely. roll eyes (sarcastic)

blaq ice
Juz like my dad.........every day man! so kinda getting used to it....

HIPPI MUSIC?!?!??!! omgsh man......" like........ pfft! mad ::Mumblz::

Imaginary
Mate, I LOVED Green Day since 'Dookie' '94... and I wouldn't have known them when 'Kerplunk!' came out in '91 'cause I would have been a year old! So yeah! PLUS im also a big fan of Slipknot, I know practically everything you need to know about them, and what they look like un-masked, so you cant talk much, (Joey Jordison, favourite all time drummer) even got a kabuki mask^^.. and went to "Big Day Out" in australia where Slipknot and other rock bands were playin'
and about Jesse McCartney, I like him because his lyrics are touching and mean something,
so dont judge people before you get to know 'em....

Wait, you live in Aussie? Oh, score roll eyes (sarcastic)

blaq ice
yeah i do.. why do you ask?

im probably the only one too aye?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.