Debate 1: Who do you want Harry to get with?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RoguePw25
Please understand that these rules are NOT intended to be mean, harsh, or totalitarian. These are set in place to protect our members from getting their feelings hurt or being verbally bashed by another member. We want you guys to have fun with these debates, and therefore I have made these rules in order to protect you all.

1. No flaming eachother. Yes, you may disagree with their point, but you're disagreeing with their POINT. Look at the difference:

"You're ridiculous!" vs. "Your point is ridiculous"

2. Try to add more to the conversation more than "I agree with you" or "Harry should end up with .. . "

Feel free to gather proof from the movies or books to support your argument.

RoguePw25

Phoenix
I think Luna, just because she's so weird ((like me!)) and if you give me a few days I WILL come up with a reason, but my HP books are at uni and I'm at home! big grin

http://www.harrypotterfrenzy.com/article263.html

PinkDiamonds
it will never happen, but i think its a cool story line:
Hermione+Harry
Ginny+Dean
Ron+Luna
but things go wrong and Harry+Ginny affair!!!!!!!!! laughing out loud its never gonna happen but i like it stick out tongue

Tassie
Y'know what would be insanely funny? Harry dying before he could even get with anyone.

Can I vote that?

stick out tongue

muse5
haha, that would be kind of funny, and ironic.

i would love for hermione and harry to end up together. because their friendship is so platonic (to us a rowlingism), i think that if they took it a step further, it might work. and also there are many subtle hints that there could be a new relationship developing between the two of them, i'm babysitting at the moment so i don't have my books, so i can't give any specific quotes, you just have to look for it.
i don't know if it will actually happen this way, but that's what i would like.

IceWithin
Originally posted by Tassie
Y'know what would be insanely funny? Harry dying before he could even get with anyone.

Can I vote that?

stick out tongue

that'd be hilarious!!

but I'd hope get ends up alone, Harry is a very complex person, and the only person that might be able to understand him would be Hermione, but she's made for Ron

angelsflame265

Can I vote that?

stick out tongue

hahaha how many shippers would just fall over if that happened hahahaaa

Well I want Harry and Hermione to get togther. I agree fully with what muse said. There is a great fanfic (its rated R for more then one reason) about an adult Harry and Hermoine (and everyone else)
you have to join the yahoo group to read it but there are like 5 parts to the story so you will be reading for a while.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ParadigmOfUncertainty/

IceWithin
Harry should end up alone!!

spidergrl
definitly Hermione!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

leodec928
hahahaha thats quite a wonderful idea, well my point of well be hermione so far, didnt seen another person that will be harry's partner.

leo confused

Orlando´s Angel
i dont see Harry having a girlfriend - we can imagine that hermione will end up with Ron ( they are ment for each other ) but harry? i think that or he is going to die or end up with some ravenclaw (lol) stick out tongue

Unicor777
The magic of the first love is strongest!
Cho has for ever reserved a place in Harry's life. The first love! Ho many of you can not recall the first love ? I don't beleive there is any. We might forget our second, third, forth..... but never the first one! So Go Cho !

zamber
I think Luna because he feals sorry for her and they have a lot in comen. Pluse it would put a nice twist into it.

PinkDiamonds
i dont think luna

PinkDiamonds
Originally posted by PinkDiamonds
Hermione+Harry
Ginny+Dean
Ron+Luna
but things go wrong and Harry+Ginny affair!!!!!!!!! laughing out loud its never gonna happen but i like it stick out tongue so which one shall i vote? Hermione? Ginny? Other?

Phoenix
I can't really articulate why, but i really dislike Cho. There's nothing that she particularly does, but she strikes me as the kind of pretty, popular girl that leaves a trail of broken hearts behind her

PinkDiamonds
i agree Phoe

Phoenix
thanks Diamonds big grin

crazy_c
I really want Luna to end up with Harry, and I really think it might happen!!

Aside form the fact that Luna really reminds me of myself, the reason I'd like those two to get together is because they're both different, luna because she's well, quite strange and Harry because he's Harry Potter, the dude who brought voldemort to his downfall. I like the idear of the two kind of different peoples getting together and be all like "yah we're cool!" lol

And also I think it actually might happen because near the end of the last book Harry felt angry for Luna because of the mean dudes and dudettes who make fun of her because she's different and hide her stuff and stuffff.

Yah I'm sorreh if that didn't make any sense, i'm kind of in a rush. :P

PinkDiamonds
it made sence. i see your point crazy!

tigress
draco but it wont happen in the godess JK's world of HP 'winks'

Saint Ramaeker
I want him to get with Ron!

PinkDiamonds
i'm sorry for coming across very very rude, but the books are for kids...and Harry is definately straight...sorry again for being rude...embarrasment

Clovie
Looney!!!!!! big grin

PinkDiamonds
why am i a loony?

Tassie
She meant Harry should get with Luna.

I think..blink

RoguePw25

I think..blink

I think that's what she meant as well. But for some reason, I've always pictured Ron with Luna. I dunno. It just seems like there characteristics would balance each other's out.

I still stand on the Hermione and Harry being the best girl for Harry. Even from the very beginning, in the first book, Hermione seemed to take notice in Harry. I hate Cho Change for many reasons, so she's out. Luna? Perhaps, but I see her more with Ron than anything. If Harry were with Ginny, that would be interesting to see! But out of all the options, Hermione has the best chemistry (and chance) with Harry.

Clovie

I think..blink of course i meant Luna. blink and i don't know if they'd have the best chemistry together. but I'd like them to be together.

Ron will be with Hermione. there is some thing between them already ninja

IceWithin
ALONE dammi! ranting wont anyone second me? cry

Tassie
Originally posted by IceWithin
ALONE dammi! ranting wont anyone second me? cry

Didn't I? big grin

Originally posted by Clovie
of course i meant Luna. blink and i don't know if they'd have the best chemistry together. but I'd like them to be together.

Ron will be with Hermione. there is some thing between them already ninja

I agree with Ron and Hermione. It's so obvious Ron likes her yes

I vote Harry and Ginny.
That's if my first prediction doesn't come to pass, and Harry doesn't die..stick out tongue

PinkDiamonds
i've got no idea who he should go with, but i would laugh if Harry+Hermione then Harry has an affair wiv Ginny

crazy_c
I just can't see Hermione and Harry getting together, they're just really close friends and it's already so very obvious that her and Ron like each other.

LilyMarie
I think that Harry will end up with Ginny! They would e the cutest couple besides Ron/Hermione! Happy Dance

IceWithin
Didn't I? big grin

I agree with Ron and Hermione. It's so obvious Ron likes her yes

I vote Harry and Ginny.
That's if my first prediction doesn't come to pass, and Harry doesn't die..stick out tongue

did ya? huh lol soz

Half Blood
Originally posted by PinkD
Hermione+Harry
Ginny+Dean
Ron+Luna

I agree with PinkD
Harry and Hermione known each other for a long time. At the end of the fourth book "Hermione kissed harry on the cheek". That may be related. Ginny cann't come in between harry because she gave up on him long ago.

Some of you may agree Hermione+Ron, I don't intend to be rude, but these two have quarrel with each other every so often. I don't see why they would end up together.

PinkD
there is a difference to what we want and think to/will happen, to what acctually does happen. but on one site JKR said that Harry will get with Hermione, and on another she said they wont. i'm confused sad messed

Phoenix
Originally posted by tigress
draco but it wont happen in the godess JK's world of HP 'winks'

that would also be acceptable for me! big grin

*simultaneously waves 'Harry for Luna' and 'Harry for Draco' flags*

dante3867
i think harry should go with cho because he and cho went out on valentines day in year 5, even though it turned out badly he still likes her, and also cho was harrys first kiss

DanZeke25
I couldn't care less. i dont see what the big deal is about it.

KKdave
Originally posted by RoguePw25
I think that's what she meant as well. But for some reason, I've always pictured Ron with Luna. I dunno. It just seems like there characteristics would balance each other's out.

I still stand on the Hermione and Harry being the best girl for Harry. Even from the very beginning, in the first book, Hermione seemed to take notice in Harry. I hate Cho Change for many reasons, so she's out. Luna? Perhaps, but I see her more with Ron than anything. If Harry were with Ginny, that would be interesting to see! But out of all the options, Hermione has the best chemistry (and chance) with Harry.

I agree!! Harry and Hermione are perfect for eachother. And I think Ron needs someone like Luna in his life. Plus Luna totally has a crush on him, she's like following hm around in OOTP and singing 'weasly is our king'. They'd be so cute.

Clovie
Originally posted by Phoenix
that would also be acceptable for me! big grin

*simultaneously waves 'Harry for Luna' and 'Harry for Draco' flags* i want one flag too eek!

hermione7
Mione is the best among the rest lol

Harry needs someone that he wants, not who will be best suited for him. Alright yes I admit it - it would be
great for JKR to do the relationship from the POV of what Harry wants rather than needs. BUT - doesn't that
still take us to Hermione?
What does Harry want most? Isn't it someone who will really be there for him unconditionally? No matter what
he is to the public eye, no matter how his temper may flare(a point about that after this...), no matter how
absurd something he says or thinks may be, that person has to be there for him - unconditionally. Hermione is
the only girl who can fulfil this role right now. Even when angry, Harry realises when she has a point. He has
acknowledged to himself how loyal she is to him. He has been able to talk to her in a way that he's only been
able to with Sirius - he once told her about seeing his dead father in POA. He knew he could tell her, he hasn't
done this with anyone else. Yes, Hermione is who Harry needs - but she is also the kind of girl Harry wants!
Harry's flaring temper...someone raised a point about Harry's temper in OOTP and how it seemed difficult for
Hermione to deal with him. What this person failed to put into perspective is what Harry was going through. He
was being isolated from the world around him. He felt alone, he felt betrayed. Still, Hermione stuck with him
through it! She understood what he was going through, and she never gave up on him. Isn't this very
important for a relationship?
After all that has happened in OOTP, Harry is going to need someone there for him all the time. Someone
whose life is well, Harry. This person is Hermione. Hermione would do any and everything for him. Even
through some nagging, she has always been there for him and always will be. Will it make sense for when
Harry realises who is right for him, it be Ginny who is well - Ron's sister...not much else...or Hermione, who is
always there for him, has never given up on him and who it seems even already likes him that way? Not only is
the one big happy Weasley family deal way too convenient an ending, but it is also going to be very hard to
believe, because even after her bigger role in OOTP, Ginny is going to have to become more important to Harry
than Hermione is. Ginny is going to have to become the one who is always there unconditionally for Harry, she
is going to have to become the one who will do any and everything for him, she is going to have to become the
one who he can turn to for advice and just talking to. Ginny has been built as a friend, but she is far from being
the love interest she is often made out to be. Her role and actions in the story simply has not shown her
character going this route.
Hermione has given up her study time(Hermione??) and her family time, risked her prefect badge for him and
risked her life for him. I'd say she'd do just about anything for him. She has nagged him yes, and it did annoy
him yes. But you forget that she was looking out for his well being and he realised this, and did not stay angry
with her. As for the lies, Harry has lied to everyone about various things. He does however feel guilty about it -
something not really mentioned with others, and he confide in Hermione in a way he doesn't with others. Again
I pull the example of telling of seeing his dead father.

KKdave
Yay!! Hermione7 you are sooo right!! I totally agree. It's wonderful to actually hear a perspective that is the same as mine! big grin

dark1365
When Rowling was asked if Harry and Hermione were going to get together in Book 6, she just said "Surely you've had enough clues!" and winked.

Personally I think Hermione because she's known Harry for a long time. Logically, if you think about it, she's the girl that Harry cares for most.

I can't really articulate why, but i really dislike Cho. There's nothing that she particularly does, but she strikes me as the kind of pretty, popular girl that leaves a trail of broken hearts behind her
I salute you ma'am.

Lord Ryugen
Hermione7 makes a great point and that's probably what will happen but in the same breath I'd like to see him get with Ginny. I can't explain why but I really like her. In Order of The Phoenix she really came into her own. Ron's I'd like to see with Luna, and Phoenix you're absolutely right Cho is easy to dislike, not for any real reason it's simply the attitude the books portray for her.

LilyMarie
OMG!!!! Not to be rude or anthing but Harry is deffinitaly not going to get with Hermione! He is so going to get with Ginnt. I mean just cause Harry cares about Hermione doesn't mean anything. I have guy friends that I'm sure care about me that would never get with me because we're just friends. And anyway there are so many clues that Hermione and Ron are getting together.

angelsflame265
I still don't understand why you think Ginny and Harry will get together. I mean let me show you most of the proof you guys have.

*Ginny had a crush on Harry
*They would look like Lily and James
*It would be so cute!

1. Ginny had a crush on Harry. If you hadn't noticed, Ginny had a few boyfriends, and we are in Harry thoughts a lot, nothing about Ginny.
2. OMg!! Ginny has red hair! Lily had red hair! Harry looks like James! It's ment to be! Ahhhh! Sound silly to you?
3. I think Harry and Hermione would be cute, that doesn't mean its gonna happen.

IceWithin
Originally posted by DanZeke25
I couldn't care less. i dont see what the big deal is about it.

for harry potter fans there is.. duh laughing out loud

RoguePw25
I know whatcha mean AF. I don't see Ginny and Harry getting together as well. I mean, I supposed they'd make an interesting couple, but I just don't see it.

Originally posted by Half Blood
I agree with PinkD
Harry and Hermione known each other for a long time. At the end of the fourth book "Hermione kissed harry on the cheek". That may be related. Ginny cann't come in between harry because she gave up on him long ago.

Some of you may agree Hermione+Ron, I don't intend to be rude, but these two have quarrel with each other every so often. I don't see why they would end up together.

I agree with you. I think Harry and Hermione will end up together in the end, even in the very beginning (Book 1) Hermione seemed to take notice at Harry. With Ron and Hermione .. I just dont' see those two. Some of the things they say to each other is really mean, I sometimes Ron truly means it. I don't see any romance there.

Hermione7 Great posts! Lots of good points you brought up! I agree with you, Hermione has always been there for Harry. UNLIKE Cho. Maybe it's because I despise the girl, but she was just a crush. Harry went out with her, saw that nothing was every going to evolve, so now it's over.

Hermione however, has always been there for Harry. She stuck by him through thick and thin. Harry's had so much disappointment in his life, he needs someone whose going to be stable: Hermione.

dante3867
i think its all fun and games until someone gets hurt then its Hilarius

on another note now that you mention it HERMIONE7 i think that harry will end up with hermione in the end and even though harry and ginny look good together there just eye candy, harry and hermione are good together

Tormentor_2004
harry will mistaken Snape for a girl and then date him

dark1365
^ I take it that was a joke.

Phoenix
Just to provide an interesting counterpoint and make everyone hate me... wink

Reasons why Harry and Draco belong together:

1. Opposites attract
2. Draco looks enough like a girl to fool ANYONE
3. All that heated arguing is definitely a love-hate thing going on - if they really loathed each other, they'd stay away from each other
4. JK likes to suprise us all!

Lord Ryugen
Strangely it wouldn't be that much of a surprise laughing How does that saying go, You always love the one you hate.

dark1365
*shakes head in despair*

Lord Ryugen
It's a terrible truth Dark, but a truth it may be laughing out loud

tigress
Just to provide an interesting counterpoint and make everyone hate me... wink

Reasons why Harry and Draco belong together:

1. Opposites attract
2. Draco looks enough like a girl to fool ANYONE
3. All that heated arguing is definitely a love-hate thing going on - if they really loathed each other, they'd stay away from each other
4. JK likes to suprise us all!

good point phoe Im with ya hun

erm methinks this may turn into a ship war if posters arent carefull but it wont be me starting it lol

haunted_vamp73
okay..um.. how should I put this... Harry isn't going to get together with Hermione becuz they are like REALLY close friends. FRIENDS! They are almost like a brother and sister. I mean.. isn't Harry,Ron and Hermione known as "the golden trio" ??? And when J.K was asked if Harry and Hermione will get together she was also asked if Ron and Hermione will get together and she said "haven't you had enough clues?" But like everyone says.. she sure does like to surprise us all. Not to mention that J.K said that in the 6th book Harry will have a "little" romance.. nothing like Cho and they will deffinately NOT hook up together. Another thing. Harry has as much a chance hooking up with Hermione as Ron has. I mean.. doesn't Ron always notice the little things about Hermione.. making her stand out and stuff. And also.. Hermione and Ron bicker like a "married couple". I know it's just a saying but hey. In my minds view.. I don't see Ron OR Harry hooking up with Hermione. Think about it.. if something goes wrong.. their friendship ALL goes down the drain. I think that Harry will just have a crush on someone... that's all.

Tassie
Originally posted by tigress
good point phoe Im with ya hun

erm methinks this may turn into a ship war if posters arent carefull but it wont be me starting it lol

*starts ship war* evil face

Y'know what, I'm undecided. raver

That should get them going eek!

raenef v

AngryApocalypse
he will got out with Dumbledore

Lord Ryugen
.... What the f**k?

dark1365
...eer

angelsflame265
dooooooooon't spam guys

Tassie
Originally posted by AngryApocalypse
he will got out with Dumbledore
Originally posted by Lord Ryugen
.... What the f**k?

laughing! Just thought it was funny..embarrasment

tigress
lol u nut sweetie how ya doin hun,

my votes still harry /draco though lol

RoguePw25
Originally posted by raenef v
hermione and harry have a promised relationship already!!

Yes, they sure do! I've always liked these two together.

As for Dumbeldore. . . this isn't a comic book! laughing Can't you just see those two together.

Dumbledore: So Harry, where do you want to go out?
Harry: Well Professor, I was thinking about the Great Hall.
Dumbledore: But everyone will see us!
Harry: (winks) That's the point .. .

Tassie
Rogue, you sicko stick out tongue

weegie
i think Luna.
Why not Hermione?
because ron n hermy - obviously. there are soo many reasons why thats gunna happen
Why not ginny?
don't get me wrong, i will always want ginny n harry together, but i am sceptical about this happening. hopefully harry will notice her in the next book, however i kinda doubt it.
Why not Cho?
cus he doesnt like her no more, obviously!
Why Luna?
bcus he likes her. she likes him. they would be a good couple
If not Luna (or ginny) then a new character

KKdave
Nope, It's Hermione and Harry. wink

Lord Ryugen
It's probably Hermione but I'd prefer Ginny or Luna. and as for Dumbledore **shudder** well I'll not give my thoughts on that one

The_Dark_Lord
it's gotta be Hermione and Harry it is already guarantied

Phoenix
Nice statement - care to provide some evidence?

evilosity
Seriously, I don't think he should actually be with anyone. But, if I could choose, I would pick Draco Malfoy. But only 'cause I'm screwed up like that. They would be so hot together but it's not going to happen. It's just my fantasy...perverted...but none the less, a fantasy. They would compliment each other so well. But anyway...not gonna happen.

dark1365
Not going to happen.

someone from UK
I read somewhere that cho was no longer Harry's interest in book 6, so that X's her out. Then Harry has a "small relationship with Ginny". Don't know how long that will last.

And I think Ron and Hermione hook up but eventually break up due to complicatopns. Maybe Harry and Hermione will get struck with the love arrow at the end before Harry dies and have a last relationship thingy before he goes to fight voldemort.

I dont think he survives. I think he sacrifices himself for either hermione or ginny. That's my theorie and I hope it comes true.

sephiroth rules
harry and hermione!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!! der the best oh and btw..............AngryApocalypse wot were u thinking?!?!??!?!? Dumbledore? HARRY?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!? What the f**k? x millions

Lord Ryugen
It's just sick ain't it. sick

RogueGambitdare
I think that Harry will end up with Hermione. There's alot of evidence in the 1-4 books but most of it is in book 5.
For an example:
pg-792
"WE'VE GOT HIM!" yelled the Death Eater nearest Harry"IN AN OFFICE OFF-"
"Silencio!" cried Hermione, and the man's voice was extinguished. He continued to mouth through the hole in his mask, but no sound came out; he was thrust a side by his fellow.
"Petrificus Totalus!" shouted Harry, as the second Death Eater raised his wand. His arms and legs snapped together as he fell forward, face down onto the rug at Harry's feet, stiff as a board and unable to move at all.
"Well done, Ha-"
But the Death Eater Hermione had just struck dumb made a sudden slashing movement with his wand from which flew a streak of what looked like puple flame. It passed right across Hermione's chest; she gave a tiny "Oh!" as though of surpise and then crumpled onto the floor where she lay motionless.
"HERMIONE!"
Harry fell to his knees beside her as Neville crawled rapidly toward from under the desk, his wand held up in front of him.

Then on page 793
A whine of panic inside his head was preventing him from thinking properly. He had one hand on Hermione's shoulder, which was still warm, yet did not dare look at her properly.
Don't let her be dead, don't let her be dead, it's my fault if she's dead....

sephiroth rules
yeah there's heaps of evidence for harry hermione but jk rowling might just turn the whole story line around........she killled of sirius who was lik the most important character for lik 3 books and the only one harry had........she's so stink laughing

RogueGambitdare
yea poor sirus :crybaby:

fopret
He should definently get with Cho

marissacasey29
hey i think that hermione should go out with harry because they have alot in common and ron is not her type .

Draco69
Hermoine just irritates Harry alot "Harry! STUDY! OR ELSE YOU WON'T PASS YOUR NEWTS!"

fopret
Hermione is Harrys friend so that would kinda be a tad odd and he likes Cho so he should get with her.

impatientinky
i don't think he likes cho like that anymore, not really. in the end of the last book it said something like that it didn't bother harry to see cho with michael now. don't remember the exact words......
i hope they're done with the cho/harry relationship, it's too much back and forth. too much has happend for them to have a real relationship, but that's just my opinion embarrasment

i personally like harry with ginny. yes, she used to have a crush on him, but she didn't really know him then. he was just this famous guy who also happend to be her older brother's best friend. now they gradually getting closer......ginny was really there for him in OotP (after harry had the dream about the snake attacking arthur), and i think harry really trusts ginny and feels comfortable talking to her. i haven't read the books in a little while, but i seem to remember feeling a closeness between them two. could just be friendship, but i'ld like for it to become more than that.

fopret
Yeah good point. But i think Harry and Ginny should just be friends, maybe he should get with Hermione im not sure

fopret
Yeah your right. But i think Ginny and Harry should just be friends, maybe he should get with Hermione but i still think thats slightly odd,you reckon?

fopret
Sorry that was an accident.

sephiroth rules
um right you basically typed the same thing twice.... laughing its gotta be harry and hermione!!!!! cuz she understands him and wot he's going through wen he's feeling down

biggesthpfan
i don't know who harry should get with but hermione and ron makes sinse just read the goblet of fire you'll have all the proof you need

fopret
Yeah Ron obviously has something for Hermione, but i dont think she returns the feelings.

Draco69
And neither does Harry feel anything for Hermoine.

fopret
yeah, do you think he may get with luna?

Draco69
Either her or Ginny. Hermoine is definitely with Ron.

hermione7
harry should be with the one who cares for him a lot and that girl would be her

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v194/buffywill07/harry1.jpg

not cho chang not luna and not definitely ginny, u see ginny gave up on him bec she knows he cannot love her even if she change a whole lot

Draco69
Yet all H/Hr shippers REFUSE to recognize that Harry has never had ANY inklings for romance with Hermoine. Just that "Hermoine is on Harry's level" or "Ron isn't good enough for Hermoine" or "Harry'll like Hermoine eventually".

fopret
Could any one explain why in the second movie Hermione hugged Harry and not Ron?

fopret
Whats going on there?

Draco69
Maybe because he just fought a GIANT BALISK AND LIVED.

And can anyone explain why Hermoine grabbed Ron's arm or why she hugged RON and not Harry in the THIRD movie?

fopret
Well i can give a valid reason why she grabbed Rons hand, because Harry was about to get on a Hippogriff and she was scared for his safety and Ron was the closest friend available. Also i know she hugged Ron when was it again? ive forgotten

sephiroth rules
um i think wen they heard macnair swing his axe into the ground in frustration rather than killing buckbeak which they thought had happened

fopret
Oh yes maybe she does have something for Ron

hermione7
I dont really care from the movies , I do think they are rhr shippers

as for me the only one I trust are the books

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v194/buffywill07/yule.jpg

fopret
Well who do you reckon harrys gonna get with?

fopret
I take it harry and hermione.

hermione7
yah. he protects and cares for her, she protects and cares for him.

Even their first loves are threaten to their relationships. I mean viktor from buk4 and cho from buk5

Steve_Gerrard
harry + millecent bulstrode
LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ
HHHAA

fopret
Yuk!!!

sephiroth rules
you....are......crazy...... What the f**k? What the f**k?

Lord Ryugen
Oookay What the f**k?

Anyway I would still like Ginny to end up with Harry. It seems that Luna prefers Ron to anyone else. Hermione can stay with Vicktor.

O.A.R21
I voted Luna. .Theres alot of reasons Jk could have thrown her into the story. . and one could be to go with Harry . .

fopret
Yeah thats a point.

tigress
its probably gunna be ginny

sephiroth rules
harry hermione, ginny draco, ron luna

fopret
Why would Ginny go out with Draco?

sephiroth rules
i dunno it was in a fanfic im just copying it smile

fopret
ok

Gen. Grevious
Hey Sephiroth rules is Jenova in there with you??

tigress
I have a friend who is a Draco/Ginny shipper when I catch him online Ill get some linkys for ya hun

star22
Hermione is the only girl that I can see Harry with. With Ginny they really aren't suited, and there is too much baggage. With Luna, they are not suited at all.

Draco69
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................starts with a D.

bAbY-cAkEs
well, Harry will be ok with Hermoine... besides Hermoine knows him better than the other girls...right?

star22
Yup. Definately. She knows him better than she knows anyone else and vice versa.

Gen. Grevious
Tigress were you taking to me or sephiroth rules?

sephiroth rules
Originally posted by Gen. Grevious
Hey Sephiroth rules is Jenova in there with you??
u don't wanna know............*shudders*

Gen. Grevious
hehe.

Hermione202
i go for hermione.Ron will be heart broken tough.I think Harry and Hermione , Ron and another gir.oh yea,Ginny and Deanl

pumpkinpie4ever
Originally posted by angelsflame265
hahaha how many shippers would just fall over if that happened hahahaaa

Well I want Harry and Hermione to get togther. I agree fully with what muse said. There is a great fanfic (its rated R for more then one reason) about an adult Harry and Hermoine (and everyone else)
you have to join the yahoo group to read it but there are like 5 parts to the story so you will be reading for a while.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ParadigmOfUncertainty/

no i wuld be upset cuz poor hermione wuld be heart broken..

pumpkinpie4ever
Originally posted by hermione7
Mione is the best among the rest lol

Harry needs someone that he wants, not who will be best suited for him. Alright yes I admit it - it would be
great for JKR to do the relationship from the POV of what Harry wants rather than needs. BUT - doesn't that
still take us to Hermione?
What does Harry want most? Isn't it someone who will really be there for him unconditionally? No matter what
he is to the public eye, no matter how his temper may flare(a point about that after this...), no matter how
absurd something he says or thinks may be, that person has to be there for him - unconditionally. Hermione is
the only girl who can fulfil this role right now. Even when angry, Harry realises when she has a point. He has
acknowledged to himself how loyal she is to him. He has been able to talk to her in a way that he's only been
able to with Sirius - he once told her about seeing his dead father in POA. He knew he could tell her, he hasn't
done this with anyone else. Yes, Hermione is who Harry needs - but she is also the kind of girl Harry wants!
Harry's flaring temper...someone raised a point about Harry's temper in OOTP and how it seemed difficult for
Hermione to deal with him. What this person failed to put into perspective is what Harry was going through. He
was being isolated from the world around him. He felt alone, he felt betrayed. Still, Hermione stuck with him
through it! She understood what he was going through, and she never gave up on him. Isn't this very
important for a relationship?
After all that has happened in OOTP, Harry is going to need someone there for him all the time. Someone
whose life is well, Harry. This person is Hermione. Hermione would do any and everything for him. Even
through some nagging, she has always been there for him and always will be. Will it make sense for when
Harry realises who is right for him, it be Ginny who is well - Ron's sister...not much else...or Hermione, who is
always there for him, has never given up on him and who it seems even already likes him that way? Not only is
the one big happy Weasley family deal way too convenient an ending, but it is also going to be very hard to
believe, because even after her bigger role in OOTP, Ginny is going to have to become more important to Harry
than Hermione is. Ginny is going to have to become the one who is always there unconditionally for Harry, she
is going to have to become the one who will do any and everything for him, she is going to have to become the
one who he can turn to for advice and just talking to. Ginny has been built as a friend, but she is far from being
the love interest she is often made out to be. Her role and actions in the story simply has not shown her
character going this route.
Hermione has given up her study time(Hermione??) and her family time, risked her prefect badge for him and
risked her life for him. I'd say she'd do just about anything for him. She has nagged him yes, and it did annoy
him yes. But you forget that she was looking out for his well being and he realised this, and did not stay angry
with her. As for the lies, Harry has lied to everyone about various things. He does however feel guilty about it -
something not really mentioned with others, and he confide in Hermione in a way he doesn't with others. Again
I pull the example of telling of seeing his dead father.

we've got to be related you and i have the same perspective totaly lyl~pumpkinpie4ever

NightCrawler341
I'm for Ginny and Harry. Since book one she has been after Harry, but in book one Harry doesnt notice anyone. And JKR a lot of hints on what are going to happen in HBP are in the second book, and there were hints between Ginny and Harry in there. But as the books go on, Harry barely notices anyone but Cho, and Ginny seems to give up (I don't blame her), but I am sure if Harry just realized how much Ginny still likes him, though she said she doesn't (I have found clues in book five, I have to find the quote first), and he realizes that she is perfect for him, something could work out.

P.S. Found the quote.

"'Hi,' Ginny said uncertainly. 'We recognized Harry's voice- what are you yelling about?'

'Never you mind,' said Harry roughly.

Ginny raised her eyebrows.

'There is no need to take that tone with me,' she said coolly. 'I was only wondering whether I could help.'"

You see, Ginny still wants to help him, she still likes him, but Harry was too angry at the moment to even notice. Harry needs to learn to chill and notice the people around him before he picks a girl.

mentalbug
YA'LL (who think Harry+hermione should be together)are scaring me....HELLO!!!!! its writen all over ron and hermione that they like each other, harrys just being a freind...remember in the 4th book? ron was really jealius that hermione went out with krum at the yule ball!!! and she likes him too....and in the secend! (at the end) hemione only hugs harry and doesn't hug ron! that means they like each other!!! and in the 3rd movie, she grabs rons hand...and did you look at the faces!!!! its so obvious that Ron-and-hermione like each other!

sorry but its true...

NightCrawler341
I know I am a R/Hr shipper, but I don't think everyone should follow the movies much.

padama_sky
i think harry and ginny ron and herminoe are the couples!

TheSun
Of course they are, no 'thinking' about it. Only the terminally blind and/or stupid can't see this.

Saint Ramaeker
I still think he should get with Ron! If harry went blind he would think Ron was a girl Cough Cough ( the movies make all of the books look gay... same with the actors.... by the way I dont think harry is straight...)

NightCrawler341
Padama, i'm with you there.

KKdave
Harry and Hermione all the way, I don't see how it could be any other way.

louderbabe
i think Harry should be alone by the end of the 7th book. am i the only one who really likes the idea of Hermione being with Ron?? theres alot of forshadowing with that too...

DarkCanadian
Hermione's the biggest female influence in his life, so I'd say her.

NightCrawler341
Originally posted by DarkCanadian
Hermione's the biggest female influence in his life, so I'd say her.

Yes but Ginny is the only one that understands him since she was possessed by Voldemort.

sugar&sweet
i think ginny understands him more and they wud make a good couple but for some reason i hope they dont get together (i dont no y i think that)

NightCrawler341
o.O

sugar&sweet
o.o?

whirlysplat
I think he needs an older dirty girl to make a man of himbig grin

NightCrawler341
.... Harry will never be a man...

sugar&sweet
y not?

whirlysplat
I think he needs a durty girl to teach him thingssmile

NightCrawler341
Because he wont find a dirty girl. DIRTY! SPELL IT RIGHT! D-I-R-T-Y! DIRTY! I sound like a cheerleader....

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>