Is Mary Jane Watson-Parker could run for Mayor?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asian Hulk
Is MJ Watson-Parker could run for Mayor?but her husband Peter Parker is retired now his Spiderman's life.so her Mayday Parker could be bitten her hand when she was a baby.because MJ wants to enters politics.if Peter conviced his wife.but Peter succedessing her daughter to become Spidergirl.but Peter is going to retires his Spidey powers.

Reborn Again
And what is this gibberish?

Gen-117
Dear god.

no

Asian Hulk
because if Peter can retires as Spiderman.MJ could run for mayor.so their daughter Mayday was still a baby when her hand bitten by radioactive spider.like her father who was in college when his hand bitten by radioactive spider.but Peter becoming as his wife's campaign manager in the mayoralty election.if MJ wins.she can be as Mayor Mary Jane Watson Parker.

Nataku8188
I LOVE ASIAN HULK!

Asian Hulk
Originally posted by Nataku8188
I LOVE ASIAN HULK!
Thanks Nataku

Asian Hulk
MJ could run for mayor.because she like to be with her husband Peter as her campaign manager.Peter can retires as Spidey.if MJ wins she could becomes as Mayor Mary Jane Watson-Parker. because her daughter Mayday becomes as Spidergirl

doctorstrongbad
Well if Hillary Clinton can try, I guess anybody has a chance. I would like to see MJ vs. Hillary in a debate. I'm sure Spiderman can write her some great jokes. smile

Asian Hulk
maybe MJ could enters politics.she could the new Mayor of New York City.because Peter Parker could retired as Spidey.his precedessing daughter Mayday Parker could be Spidergirl.because Peter help his wwife as the mayor to solve crime and corrupted.

Asian Hulk
maybe MJ could enters politics.she could the new Mayor of New York City.because Peter Parker could retired as Spidey.his suceedesing daughter Mayday Parker could be Spidergirl.because Peter help his wife as the mayor to solve crime and corrupted.

Quick Freeze
but if mayday gets bitten by a radioactive spider then she will get spider-man's powers so spider-man will retire but mayday will only be a baby so there will be no spider-hero until mayday is ready so it will be up to mayor mj to keep crime out of new york.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.