What are you doing May 18th?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Da_Guru
What are you doing. It's my birthday that day so I will be celebrating anyhow and reading all the new ROTS books I get for my birthday but wat are u other peoples doing? Are u gonna watch all the other movies in a row or are you just gonna watch the old ones or just the new one? Or maybe u might be going out to a fancy resteraunt to celebrate ROTS or going to some community star wars convention. So cmon tell us wat all u guys are doing the day before the final Star Wars movie comes out.

Batman316
the same as May 17th

Mist
waiting for may 19.

why would i go to a fancy restaurant to celebrate the release of a movie?

DeVi| D0do
The same thing I do every day, Guru: trying to take over the world!

Batman316
it's pinky and the brain brain brain

Mist
laughing that was random!

Darth_Decimator
at about 10pm i will be heading to the movies to see episode III

jaden101
Originally posted by Da_Guru
What are you doing. It's my birthday that day so I will be celebrating anyhow and reading all the new ROTS books I get for my birthday but wat are u other peoples doing? Are u gonna watch all the other movies in a row or are you just gonna watch the old ones or just the new one? Or maybe u might be going out to a fancy resteraunt to celebrate ROTS or going to some community star wars convention. So cmon tell us wat all u guys are doing the day before the final Star Wars movie comes out.

wahay...its my birthday as well...your the first person i know who has the same birthday as me. eek! thumb up

Da_Guru
Originally posted by jaden101
wahay...its my birthday as well...your the first person i know who has the same birthday as me. eek! thumb up

Cool then like me you must be excited. You have something to celebrate 2 days in a row.

Mist
damn, my birthday is may 16....3 days off....

jaden101
Originally posted by Da_Guru
Cool then like me you must be excited. You have something to celebrate 2 days in a row.

laughing out loud true...can you guess what i asked for as a birthday present?

umraan
ill probably be playing ep 3 the game. lol

master sifadius
Probably Watch AOTC and/or play the game.

Darth_Vader05
I will be going to the movies around 8 so i can get there early Star Wars Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith is going to be the best Star Wars movie of all time!

Three Owls
i'm gonna watch Episodes I and II, the trailers, clone wars(volume II at least) and any other misc. things to pass the time.

Crazy88No.1
I'll look at all the Episode III Footage & Trailers, and wait anxiously smile

Lana
I have a final exam that day. Yippee.

Imaginary
I put a reminder on my phone for 11:15pm telling me to head to the cinema. I'll probably be so excited during the day I can't concentrate on anything properly laughing out loud

smoker4
Ill probably be smoking but who knows i could be drinking happy

Imaginary
eek!

zavin
i'll be watching episodes I and II, clone wars volumes I and II, the trailers and all the footage i have, maybe ill even listen to the novelization during the day, im lucky to have that week off because of my vacations!

Imaginary
GAAAAH I wish I had vacation in May cry

zavin
but my vacation only lasts one week, because we have to start another term on school....

EHmasterJedi
Siting around with my thumb up my butt LOL!

smoker4
Originally posted by EHmasterJedi
Siting around with my thumb up my butt LOL!

Whatever floats your boat laughing out loud

Imaginary
Originally posted by zavin
but my vacation only lasts one week, because we have to start another term on school....

Oh that sucks... we have vacation stating on the 11th for 2 weeks, then we start term 2. But you guys must have like a really long break, right? Like 2 months or something?

zavin
well, school terms last 2 months aproximately here, first we have 1 week off, then 2 weeks off (the country's aniversary) then 1 week, and then 3 months when we finish in december, then we start all again on march

Imaginary
We start in the beginning of February, have 2 week holiday in April, term 2 finishes in July (another 2 week holiday) then we have another 2 week holiday in September/October, then we finish school for the year around 20th December.

LightSaber_Part
I might have a party like at 7pm or so and have all the SW food, (m&ms, Pepsi, Cheese-Its and all the other stuff) then go around 10pm to see the movie at midnight with all my friends. (wearing our Jedi cloaks)

Imaginary
Right, yes... a relevant post.

LightSaber_Part
Originally posted by Imaginary
Right, yes... a relevant post.

why, thank you.king

zavin
We start in the beginning of February, have 2 week holiday in April, term 2 finishes in July (another 2 week holiday) then we have another 2 week holiday in September/October, then we finish school for the year around 20th December.
Your school year is very big, mine starts in march 15 and ends december 9th

Imaginary
Lucky folks...

Stunrun
Ill be watching Episodes I then II, to put things in perspective for when i watch Episode III. Then on May 19th, im getting up early in the morning, may watch the sunrise loleek! sit out the back with a cigarette in one hand just chilling out, and waiting.......waiting for the best day of my life to arrivewink

Then the morning after ROTS, i go to New York for the weekendHappy Dance cant beat thatsmokin'

Imaginary
Oh yeah, and as soon as I get home from the cinema at around 3am I'm gonna boast to everyone about how I've already seen it smokin'

TheElectricFox
ill be acting like the "starwars kid", although this time in public!!!

but then again i am trained in the art of swordsmanship *seriously*

Lord Tyrant
Talking to KMC peeps, and skipping school.

Mist
Originally posted by TheElectricFox
ill be acting like the "starwars kid", although this time in public!!!

but then again i am trained in the art of swordsmanship *seriously*

film it, and i wil rotoscope it and publish on internet and you will become famous.

Darth_Decimator
Oh yeah, and as soon as I get home from the cinema at around 3am I'm gonna boast to everyone about how I've already seen it smokin'

u get your tix 2 imag ? i did and ill be seein it the same time as you big grin numerous hours before the rest of the world big grin god aussies rock

TheElectricFox
actually i did film myself with a friend once. We learned the entire hangar duel exactly the way it appeared in the movie(minus yoda). I was dooku but the film of it was recorded over. The hardest part about the duel for me to learn to deflect the two saber attack from Anakin just as it appears on film. We played the video at school and were asked to perform it at a lock in for a club we were in. We performed it on a stage, which was elevated by movable 12foot X 12 sections of stage. During the last part where the anakin character cuts the light cable, my friend tripped and fell of the stage onto the floor effectively ending the duel. The onlooking crowed went wild.

Ben-Kenobi
work 9-5 trying to make ends meat so i use my credit cards to buy all my rots stuff and run em out of money too

LOL: Going to see ROTS at 12:01 BABY!

Darth_Nefarus
i'll be watching episodes 1 and 2 on a projector aimed at the back of the movie theatre, then sleeping at the theatre for episode 3, which i will see at least 3 times that day

Imaginary
Originally posted by Darth_Decimator
u get your tix 2 imag ? i did and ill be seein it the same time as you big grin numerous hours before the rest of the world big grin god aussies rock

Yep big grin Them damn kiwis, 3 hours ahead of us.

Mist
*shakes fist* damn kiwis...

*shakes fist at imag* damn you and your preordered-midnight-screening-session!

big grin i kid, you love it!

New_Born_Pyro
On May 18th, I'll be WATCHING ROTS. big grin

DeVi| D0do
Yep big grin Them damn kiwis, 3 hours ahead of us.

woot! rock Happy Dance

jedi2187
Standing in line with my wife, my best friend and his wife, and taking pics of fans who dress up for the event.
Just not sure what time to see it (5pm, 7pm, midnight?).

Mortanius
I'll be convulsing in excitement and anticipation.

DeadStar
Working from 5 am in the morning -_-

macgeek2005
Originally posted by Darth_Decimator
at about 10pm i will be heading to the movies to see episode III

will you get a good seat coming that late for a midnight showing?

Protector
I got all of you beat. At exactly 3:00 PM May 18th I will put on my slave Anakin costume grab my red Revenge of the Sith light saber, cooler, DVD portable player and chair. 10 minutes later i will be outside of the local movie theater. This is where i will stay until tomorrow (after i watch ep3). But before that i will watch ep1 and ep2. Then after the movie I will watch ep4, ep5, and ep6. Making me the first fan to ever see them in order!!! Boo Ya

Darth_Decimator
Originally posted by macgeek2005
will you get a good seat coming that late for a midnight showing?

yeah were not all that obsessive here in aus big grin and where im going there only doin 2 screenings and i already got my ticket, plus the actual cinemas themselves have no "bad seats" so its all good. 2 hours is plenty of time big grin

Xam
my plans for may 18th

-wake up to a very good breakfest
-shower
-get dressed
-watch episode 1 & 2
-go see my girlfriend at school
-have lunch
-go to a library to buy the novel & visual dictionnary
-pick up my girlfriend from school
-chill
-have super
-go chill again
-wait till 12:01 then see the movie!

thats my day lol blink

Stunrun
Thats a pretty great way to start the daywink

Imaginary
Originally posted by Mist
*shakes fist* damn kiwis...

*shakes fist at imag* damn you and your preordered-midnight-screening-session!

big grin i kid, you love it!

Yep! big grin I have the ticket information taped to the wall behind my desk so I won't lose it stick out tongue

theshakl
I will watch ep. 1 and ep. 2 on may 17...then at exactly 10-12 a.m..most likely around 10 a.m on May 18th i will watch episode 3. Then after the movie I will watch ep4, ep5, and ep6. Making me the first fan to ever see them in order!!! Boo Ya!

unless others see it in bootleg...dam u..

macgeek2005
I won't be seeing it at midnight. I'll see it sometime the next day. May 19.

Darth Bong
I will wake up, probably get something to eat, smoke, watch episode 1 and 2, watch clone wars, play ep3 game, smoke again, go get a steak for dinner at TGI Fridays,smoke again, then get in line for the midnight showing of ep3. smokin'

darth_achilles
work, then get to sleep early to wake up at 7am to head to the theater for the 10am showing

((The_Anomaly))
im gonna buy 5 TV's and then a few computers and surround myself with all of them and watch all 5 SW movies and the trailers for all 5 SW movies simultaneously, Muhahahahahaha! in a darth vader costume..

Lord S
Well the week of May 19th I plan to watch the OT and Ep. I and II to get myself pumped up...if I wasn't already pumped up enough. Then I'll watch the trailer again a few times. I'm a real mark when it comes to Star Wars!

umraan
chorus concert

Mr Parker
nothing special.

LandoSpeeder2
I'll have to check my calender. stick out tongue

Sith Master X
May 18th I'll be sitting in school not being able to concentrate knowing that SW is the following day.

SithKiller
Me and the wife are gonna get a babysitter see....then when alone we are gonna roleplay....Im gonna be Obi foot long Kenobi I mean Obi wan Kenobi and shes gonna be Padme....Im gonna get her one of those clear white tops that Natalie is wearing in pics all over this forum and and well we r gonna give Anakin a reason to be pissed and turn to the darkside hehehe...No luke vader isnt your Daddy after all...hehehe.....then after about a 12 hour spree we are gonna sleep for a few hours till we can get a seat at the theatre! For the midnight show! I can go dressed like Obi wan sportin my sabre and she can go in that new shirt ...hehe be like the old days of the midnight show of Rocky Horror....LOL when Obi wan goes to see Padme all alone we can throw toast and rice and squirt our water guns and and.....hehe.....nevermind...lol

Torik_Shai
I'm gonna freeze myself in carbonite for a solid 24 hours.

DarthLazious
I will be watching TPM and AOTC and then I will go see ROTS on the midnight showing.
Then I get home I am gonna watch ANH, ESB and ROTJ.

After all that I am gonna go to sleep and wake up to go see ROTS agian later that night.

Mortanius
My body will be working, but my mind will be waiting in line to see ROTS.

vader519
I will watch all five movies, and just kee playing the game, until it is time to go watch the midnight showing on the 18th.

HAROLD
Originally posted by Sith Master X
May 18th I'll be sitting in school not being able to concentrate knowing that SW is the following day.

I'll be doing the same. But when I get home, I'm going to watch Episodes I and II. After the movie at midnight, I'll come home and watch the OT.

Darth Mantis
same here.

Obiwalker08
going to the theatre at 5..waiting there for 7 hours...lightsaber battle with the employees(did that at ep 2 also)...they may have good costumes but i find their lack of skills disturbing...

Richard FilmFre
Watching Episode III since the release over here is May 18th smile

umraan
episode 1, episode 2, clone wars game, then cline wars cartoon, the of course.....ROTS!!!!

TheForceSupreme
Originally posted by Richard FilmFre
Watching Episode III since the release over here is May 18th smile

You lucky bastard, I didn't find out until today and when I went for tickets all the best seats were taken. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.