Sum 41

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Steve_Gerrard
its wiked

Kharhmah
Sum 41 are not as good as Nirvana or The Clash, it is a sin to say so.

Dr. Strangelove
Sum 41 are in a poll of best rock bands ever. Are you kidding me?

That just made my day!hystericalhystericalhysterical

MetallicaT
none of these

ESP07
They all blow

Myth
I would have chose "None of these," but I chose Nirvana just so neither of the others would pass them.

Morning_Glory
what a crappy poll-- but I chose Nirvana

Haywee
Has to be Nirvana but a bit more choice wouldn't have been bad

Bad Boy
I prefer Sum 41 out of the 3, but you cant just have 3!

New_Born_Pyro
None of these.

Deathblow
The number of horrible musical injustices already done in this thread is overwhelming.

1: Sum 41 being in a poll for best rock band ever. Sum 41 being referred to as a rock band is stretching it enough.

2: Sum 41 alone in a poll with Nirvana and The Clash? That's like putting a newborn kitten in a fishtank with a great white and a nuclear sub.

3: I can understand people voting none of these, that's what I'd vote, but people saying 'they all blow'? So does rock history mean nothing to you or what? Have you ever heard Protex Blue or Guns Of Brixton? Have you ever heard Something In The Way or Heart-Shaped Box? Cos I've certainly heard Fat Lip and In Too Deep, and I'm still receiving therapy.

4: Some people have actually VOTED for Sum 41? Jeeze. If my hands weren't raw and bleeding from tearing at my face in frustration I'd type more, but bleurghhh will have to do.

DEFCON One
i like Sum41 more than the other two, but seriously, I would never call them the greatest rock band ever.

Df02
The Clash > Nirvana

but that doesnt mean any of these bands are best in the world.

TOMASS2
WTF why the hell are sum 41 on here they suck, why not Led zeppelin who are possibly the best band ever, out of these its definetly Nirvana much better then both of em, the clash are good though not better then nirvana in my opinion, putting sum 41 on here is like putting a crappy band like simple plan on here and they are a bunch of idiots that song shut up is the biggest load of sh*t iv heard in my life it has to be said

chops
I like sum 41. But Nirvana wins my vote, and the clash are probably better aswell

moonwalker741
Its effing stupid to compare these three bands, what the hell is wrong with you?

Darth Revan
My brain. Oh god. Smithers, I'm dying.

Afro Cheese
None of those bands are anywhere near the best rock band ever. But that's just down to personal preference I guess.. some might argue for Nirvana or The Clash but I personally wouldn't rate them that high at all.

Lana
*bashes had repeatedly against desk*

Nirvana and the Clash are great. Calling Sum 41 one of the best rock bands is ludicrous. Calling them a rock band is a stretch. Hell, calling them MUSIC is a bit of a stretch, IMO.

I can't believe this thread. Or some of the people who've posted in it.

Tptmanno1
*Sporks self in face..*
1)Overrated
2) Shitty
3) Meh....
None of the above

Nirvana Has some good songs, but come on! best rock band EVER? Not a chance in hell....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.