Chobits - Who loves it!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Skribble
I just finished watching the series about an hour ago. The series is awesome, such an original storyline! The last few episodes were just great and the ending was one of the best things ive ever seen!

aahhh I had to get that out. It was just awesome.

So does anyone else love this series???

Reborn Again
Any further 411 would be helpful? Do you have a link to a website that will tell us more about this series?

sailorsun004
the story is about a virgin named hideki who moves to tokyo to go to prep school. there he finds a persocom, a human like computer, and many6 people get the wrong i dea... soon, he relizes she doesn't have an operating system, but she can still move and talk, many think she is a "chobit" a cpu that can move and feel, and then hideki takes her to an 11 year old genius, who tells him she has a learning system, and that hideki has to teach her how to talk and stuff. he names her chi, because that is the first thing she said, and she starts to act like she loves hideki.
the main storyline is that Hideki is trying to find out if a persocom can love a human, and vice versa, and then he meets some people in different kinds of relationships and figures it out. it is a wondreful story that will make you cry and everything. oringinal, and i highly recomend the book, also, i bought the whole series, and whenever i read or see them, i cry, laugh and feel their feelings.

highly recomended!

sailorsun004
doctor doctor doctor

sai12
Yeah, and I bet you could have found out all of that at the other Chobits thread!!! Take a look around before posting! They kill threads like this! :P

But I have to say that I love Chobits! Just absolutely love it!

sailorsun004
SORRY!

i just joined and i havent really seen any chobits threads around, maybe one more, and well, he wanted to know what the story was kinda about

sai12
Haha, its okay. They haven't killed it yet wink

Do a search? You're bound to find a few other Chobits threads....

sailorsun004
yeah i did. i only found 1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.