sumthin we don expect

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zhowcott
Jus a guess, sum ppl bin sayin that gl is planning on putting sumthin into rots that will be a bit of a plot twist...I think its gonna be that anikan actually didnt kill padme and that sidious is actually responsible for her death in order to turn anikan to the darkside....and for those of u who will prob flame me, suck the left nut

eXSBass
I think a suprise is iminant as well.

But I don't fancy sucking your left nut so I don't i'll flame ya stick out tongue

Na, I wasn't gonna flame ya anyway guvna'. I'm not the flaming type.

NoMeN
i doubt there is any "surprise" left. i think he is refering to the whole quigon thing

AE86
anakin's choice that leads to the dark side.....he kills mace

stefaan
Wel, perhaps he has a point, or not. In the graphic novel Padme's doctors say ''All her functions are stable but we are losing her for reasons unknow to us'' y'know maybe it's some remote control-sidious thing. Although i doubt it ofcourse.

zhowcott
not sayin anikan didnt hurt her, but if she wld hav recoverd than he may not hav went to the darkside, if sid knw this than he may hav decided to finish her off in her weakend condition to make it seem like anikan killd her, it makes sense if u think bout it, it wld be a crazy surprise, but i wld rather see anikan be completely responsible for padmes death, but it wld be a real twist

Jedi Priestess
I'd pay good money to see your English grades zhowcott.

ESP07
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
I'd pay good money to see your English grades zhowcott.

Maybe it's a form of short hand for retards.

stefaan
Oi i wanted to say that you shouldn 't be bitching on a foreigner's English, but then i discovered he's from the US.

Jedi Priestess
Hence the reason I posted. stick out tongue

EjkoUSC
Yeah that was some of the worst English I've ever seen. You'll get your ass kicked in a job interview. Supposing you had the ambition to ever go on one (I mean you haven't the ambition to spell words correctly when you probably know better)

eXSBass
Come on guys. Leve this guy alone. Saying stuff like that will only result in an arguement, which equals flamage.

Don't quote me on this, I aint Christian, but doesn't the Bible say something alonf the lines of "Don't judge a guy"

Jedi Priestess
Bass I dont think it's too much to ask that the English speaking members of KMC at least make the attempt to post in English and not web speak. That use of the English language is murder to read, especially for me, who IS an English teacher.

eXSBass
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Bass I dont think it's too much to ask that the English speaking members of KMC at least make the attempt to post in English and not web speak. That use of the English language is murder to read, especially for me, who IS an English teacher.

You being an English teacher should know how hard it is making pupils listen. You should have the bigger consideration (does that make sense? stick out tongue)
You should realise people will not/shouldn't have to post the way you, or people like you want them to post like.
Don't get me wrong JP, I aint arguing with you, just a talk.
If he/she wants to make his/her point accross with terrble English, let them. It's no loss to you, but a loss to them as they have the risk of having to retype and rephrase thier point in a nother way.
Furthermore, you being an English teacher should realise that communication may be hard for others. Sure he's from the States, and can probably write better, but it is readable. Should he have to change because all the JPs out there want him to?
Don't get me wrong JP, the last thing I want is to start flammage. That's not me, i'm just talking with you smile
If you want to stop then just say so and i'll edit out my post.

stefaan
Do we need to rename this thread?

ESP07
It's on now!

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

stefaan
This is soo gonna get closed in a few days or so.

Batman316
hmm..... is it possible that GL is being extra sneaky and whatever this twist is has been omitted from the novels and stuff?

I mean we all know the lengths he went to to keep "I am your Father" a secret.....

Just how sly is the old man?

DCLXVI
That's why I dislike JP....she has to make everything into something....roll eyes (sarcastic)

TheElectricFox
Interesting avatar DCLXVI.....hmm... *cough*

oh and BTW

zhowcott, go to the TFN forums where there are plenty of people who will suck your left nut

zhowcott
hmm my english grades jus bc im typin the way all kids type around here....and by here i do mean stevens institute of technology bc im a electrical engineer major and business management minor, and posting in web talk, dont think its a big deal since we are on the ****in web jedi priestess u idiot, sorry if it takes u 10 min to decipher typin which to most ppl can be easily understood.

Mist
is it so hard to put in a few extra letters though?

like when you mean 'just', you typed 'jus'. so hard to put in that extra one letter at the end?

TheElectricFox
Hey zhowcott, i shure hope you enjoy your short stay in these forums

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by zhowcott
hmm my english grades jus bc im typin the way all kids type around here....and by here i do mean stevens institute of technology bc im a electrical engineer major and business management minor, and posting in web talk, dont think its a big deal since we are on the ****in web jedi priestess u idiot, sorry if it takes u 10 min to decipher typin which to most ppl can be easily understood.

zhowcott: this is your first warning from me, knock off with the member bashing. I know where you're coming from but it is not tolerated around here.

Everyone else: Do not act like this to new members just because they don't type everything all perfect like you do. This is just another form of member bashing. This is a Star Wars: Episode III forum damnit, not kindergarten. Keep on subject or I'll be forced to start shutting down threads, even if they are worthwhile topics.

zhowcott
o please bc my life jus wld end if i get bannd from a star wars forum...jedi bitchress startd this shit y dont u warn her, and dont bother tryin to scare or warn me bc its not like its a bid deal

LanİeWindu™
o please bc my life jus wld end if i get bannd from a star wars forum...jedi bitchress startd this shit y dont u warn her, and dont bother tryin to scare or warn me bc its not like its a bid deal

I did warn her, look at my previous post, what I said to Everybody was directed at, hmm, everybody. That was a warning too.

But since you will not let it go, consider this a second warning.

zhowcott
and im not gonna conform to a society exspecially 1 within a forum, y shld i be the same, jus bc u guys are lookin for reasons to complain, no one said anythin bad bout the subject of the post so u had to complain bout how i type, thats real cool

LanİeWindu™
and im not gonna conform to a society exspecially 1 within a forum, y shld i be the same, jus bc u guys are lookin for reasons to complain, no one said anythin bad bout the subject of the post so u had to complain bout how i type, thats real cool

zhowcott, take it to PM's with the ones you want to complain to, this is not a warning since you did not see my previous post, but calm down. I am not asking you to conform to how everybody types here, they were just complaining because somebody is new that happens not to type everything out like they do. These people take some getting used to. wink

Mist
dude, just shut up all right? if all your gonna do is complain, leave.

LanİeWindu™
Mist, I have it under control. I already told you all to stop acting like children alright?

Keep the threads on topic, simple as that.

Mist
ok ok...

i hope there IS a spoiler/secret that NO ONE but GL knows about. that would be awesome. something of 'I am your father' secretage.

zhowcott
EDIT: Post edited for explicit content.

Mist
*sigh*

why bother any more.

LanİeWindu™
That's it. Third warning.

I'll be passing this along to the other moderators.

I told you what to do zhowcott, simply argue off of the forums, that is all it would take.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.