Ask the Experts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mordamor22
I have an Idea .......I will band together a few Spidey experts, each representing their own comic series (which ever one they know the most about) and somebody with a question can come to this thread and ask a certain person.....i will represent Ultimate Spider-Man !

Reborn Again
I think we can do without this Ask The Expert thread as it's not necessary IMO. Many people are more than familiar with the comic and it's not fair to single out a few are 'experts' above the rest.

fruits
i agree

mordamor22
I just made up the name...i mean, if somebody wants us to research something for them, then ask a person who knows what he/she is doing with that subject

pr1983
A q&a thread (if there isn't one already), is a good idea imo... but ask open questions... not to a particular person...

Reborn Again
Ok, here's a question for the guru's. What is Peter Parker's middle name? He has one but its never used. But he has one.

Next Venom_girl
ermm Isn't it Benjamin?

mordamor22
It is Benjamin and it is revealed in Web of Spider-Man #19

maniac_symbiote
Does anyone have a pic of a green symbiote?

maniac_symbiote
And if so, do you have any information on him?

Next Venom_girl
Made this for St. Patrick's Day. stick out tongue
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=3424223
His name's Lasher. He was one of the five Life Foundation symbiotes.
He was later killed off w/ the rest by Scream (the yellow female LF Symbiote) when Marvel decided there were too many Symbiotes. He and his siblings merged into one being, bonded with a disabled cop and became Hybrid.

Most I could find on him was here:
http://www.geocities.com/area51/chamber/5057/lasher.htm

doctorstrongbad
I would like to join this. I think any advise we can give to newbies would be helpful. I know I have gotten maybe questions in the past.

mordamor22
Alright but im changing the thing to a q and a type thread as pr said

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.