Will you see episode 3 on the opening night?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimatespider
I definatley will it looks amazing!

nazgűl-lord
i'll probably go 2 days after the release

jaden101
hopefully...i dont like the cinema when its overly busy...i went myself to see matrix revolutions and got a great seat...about 6 rows from the back...right in the centre...unfortunately i was surrounded by 2 groups of noise making idiots

if i do go it will be a later showing

im hoping to catch both versions of it too...apparently the film theatres may get a different version from the digital projection theatres due to the ability of digital to keep tweaking the film much closer to release day

LanŠeWindu™
I already have all of my plans laid out to go see it for the Midnight screening.

Jayd265
i already have ppl lined up to go with me to the midnight showing, ive had them for over a year so yeah im definately gonna be there at 1201 AM

umraan
is that even a question??? every HUGE sw fan will!!!

Red Superfly
Bah. Opening night will mean the cinema is full of beardy comic book guys, and it'll probably stink of BO.

Maybe not.

Alliance
Simply...How could you NOT?

Superfly does have a point but I will brave the stink to see this movie!

macgeek2005
What? There isn't gonna be two versions. Get Real!!!

Imaginary
Opening morning is more accurate stick out tongue I'm watching the 12:01 show.

zavin
me too! this'll be my first time watching star wars on the same month of its release!!! and even the same night!

tlbauerle
Yeah...so I geek out on the internet a few times a day checking SW boards...pretty much because I can't wait to see the movie.

Why on earth would I not see it at midnight opening day???

Hello? McFly?

Knowone
i'm going to try but with my luck it'll be sold out for all showings

Darth Maverick
i'm gonna try an see it before college on the 19th (since it comes out on a thursday and i start at noon on thursdays) so hopefully the local cinema wont be all booked up

Sith Master X
Originally posted by macgeek2005
What? There isn't gonna be two versions. Get Real!!!

They don't mean two completely different versions, they'll just be maybe one or two differences between the film version, and digital version.

JKozzy
Nope. Afternoon.

The Ones
I want to but i cant. ive got ****ing gay shitty school. WHA!!!. i will go on the 21st (its a saturday)

Imaginary
Skip school stick out tongue I probably will.

macgeek2005
I will see it on may 19. That's the opening night right? Or is may 18 the opening night?

The Ones
where i live, may 19th is the opening day. (9.00 AM)

Mist

The Ones
same

ickeris2003
I'm gonna watch it on opening day but probably till the afternoon since I have to wait for my brother to get out of school. ha maybe I'll go in the morning and again in the afternoon, that would be super cool. rock

Eleonora
I'd love to but I'm allergic to big crowds.

Lana
Midnight showing cool

vader519
Midnight showing. There is no other way.

Corran
Messa seein' it on the 12th stick out tongue

bill9d9
It will be painful, but I am going to wait awhile to see it.

I saw AOTC on the 3rd day it opened. I was living in a very small and rural town at the time, and the theatre was STILL packed with nerds and choads dressed up as Jedi carrying toy light sabers that they would swing around in the air. I thought comic-book guy from the Simpsons had come to life and multiplied by 200.

The small children were better behaved. Made me want to go back to the house and get my gun.

punkkaveman
I'm gonna wait until the second night but if tickets are avalible on the first night im taking them

Lord S
By hook or by crook...I will be there. I don't care if I have to sit in the front row.

Darth_Nefarus
Me and several friends are camping at the theatre like 3 days early, playing star wars role playing game, star wars trvial pursuit, etc. etc.
drinkin...

Nick_Skywalker
It will be hard for me to see it because i live in a very small town and the closet place to where i can see it is about half an hour away by car from my town so If i do go see it on thursday ill have to ditch school and maybe catch the bus early in the morning if i can get a few friends to go with me then ill go and see it for a second time with my dad on the weekend. He will think its my first time viewing it wink thats the plan anyway. i have a question to ask the people here that are going to see it a few days after its release. Will you read reviews? If i have to go see it on the weekend i think ill try and avoid reviews because there is no doubt there will be prequal bashers saying every point bad about it and it will totally ruin the movie for me watching it. All i will have set in my mind is that the movie sux so ill try and avoid reviews. So what about yous
'

Batman316
Definately within the first week, in the digital theater..... day session, during the week. smile

No kids screaming = a lot more enjoyable

Nick_Skywalker
Originally posted by Batman316
Definately within the first week, in the digital theater..... day session, during the week. smile

No kids screaming = a lot more enjoyable
When i saw shark tale with my bro throuout the hole movie there were 2 or 3 little kids running up and down screaming the hole time. I just wanted to get and hit them! god it was totally pissing me off but i say the parents are to blame. I think they were to imbarresed to go get them embarrasment

Imaginary
Sydney folks are lucky big grin I'm watching at midnight.

Mist
Originally posted by Eleonora
I'd love to but I'm allergic to big crowds.

im allergic to lots of nerds and geeks packed into the same room. eek!

Crazy88No.1
Definetly going to see it opening night, looks great smile

jedi2187
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Bah. Opening night will mean the cinema is full of beardy comic book guys, and it'll probably stink of BO.

Maybe not.

http://webpages.charter.net/macgenius21/cbg.gif
"Best Star Wars ever! Will only watch it 12 more times today!"

I'll see it opening day with my best friend; it's been a tradition since Episode I.
I'll take pics of the queue on that day and post it here. cool

LandoSpeeder2
I'm having second thoughts on going to the midnight showing.

jedi2187
I usually go to the 'rush hour' showing of a new film. Never been to a midnight show before. I'd be too damn tired to try and stay concious, even if it is star wars (hold my tongue!)

LandoSpeeder2
Maybe I'll go a week after the release. I don't like when to many people are in the theater, not enjoyablewhen their is just sneezing, coughing, and kids running in and out of the theater.

LandoSpeeder2
And I don't want to know what all the nerdy fan boys do in the theater

Darth Bong
Im sure I will be going to the midnight showing. I have for the release of each new star wars movie, even when I was a kid.

shadow225588
nah i want sleep so the kind of confusing... On may 91th 7:00 P.M. i saw ep 1 & 2 at that time so guess ill keep up with trad. With my dad smile

hunchy
Try midnight showing....thats what im going for...

Darth Brooks
I will be at the midnight showing! I simply can not wait for this movie.

DeVi| D0do
Woot! Just got my midnight tickets! OK seats as well big grin

http://img231.exs.cx/img231/3063/villagerots2rn.th.jpg
I'm the green ones...

Mr Parker
Well as I said on the will you skip school thread,since I have been dissapointed with every star wars film made since Empire Strikes Back,no I will wait till it has been out in the theaters for a while before I see it.From the trailers,I have a good feeling at least though that the die hards such as myself,are due to see a good star wars flick for a change. smile I just hope I am not dissapointed AGAIN.

Drumdude1167
Definatally...i love going to movies at midnight. i saw spiderman 2 at midnight and texas chainsaw massacre... and spaceballs, last week at midnight

JediStang
Where's the choice for "I want to, BUT I HAVE A GODDAMN VOLLEYBALL GAME AND A GODDAMN BAND CONCERT ON THE SAME GODDAMN DAY!"

No, But I will see it on the Friday, like 4 times.

SithSpy
I definitley planned on it but i just found out i'll be in san diego, ca on buisness the week it comes out so i guess it'll be touch and go for me

jedi2187
I can't wait.
http://snl.jt.org/arc/imp/ChFa-Roger%20Ebert.jpg
"It's a good thing I sweat butter, so my popcorn will last the entire showing."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.