Supid q

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nothing
Hi All!!

I'm about to ask a question, a question most of u will probably find funny and because of that, think im stupid, so pls dont laugh. Basically in the UK we dont get many comic books that u get in america, so i basically only know about the animated universe of batman, i also read a batman magazine called "batman adventures" but thats a uk magazine, and it follows the animated universe canon, so basically its very watered down . However the other day i asked on of my family members to get me an issue of batman adventures , as they wer going out, they bought the wrong one, but im glad they did cause this seems like its an american one and i have to say im loving it. eek! its called Batman Ledgeds, and i was hoping u guys cud tell me a litle bit about it cause im a bit confused beacuse of only read one issue, wat i ddint understand was, was there were many stories and in some he wears one suit, the other he wears the old bluish suit and in one he wears a all black suit ive never seen before, pls explain? big grin

OtterVomit
Well, this is what happens: Batman is such a marketable character that DC thinks "Hey, ya know, I bet we could put out about 10 different Batman comics every month and all of them would sell!" And that's just what they do. So you get a bunch of different Batman titles from a bunch of different writers and artists, and it does indeed get very confusing if you try and link it all into one continuity.

Gregory
"Legends of the Dark Knight," maybe?

Joker1237
Hey, Legends of the dark knight came out with some good storys.

I have one were after Bane broke the Bat. The new Batman face the Scarecrow. It was a pretty good story. But again, it mix here and there.

pmike
noo batman legends is a UK collectors edition comic wich reprints american batman comics.thers 3 stories each issue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.