Spider-Girl's new costume

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spider-Dan
What does everyone think of her new costume?

VENOMfan
its new a little differnt from the black costume, but I think she should have her hair visable. overall its okay

tkitna
I'm not sure I care for it. She looks like the Black Widow with a Venom costume on. Oh well.

Red Superfly
Its cliched rubbish.

ANYBODY can come up with that pitiful excuse for a costume. It's so easy to make a Spider-hero in a black costume. All the fun of the Spider-Man outfit was because it was entirely original.

I'm also not fond of female "clones" of male superheroes. Batgirl, Spidergirl, Spiderwoman, Supergirl, She-Hulk are all rubbish. Same goes for male versions of female characters. What is the point?

Even the X-MEN is at it. I just read one with a mutant called Sunpyre, a female version of Sunfire. I consider that to be even worse because it's easier in the X-Men to come up with original characters, but there Marvel are, copying and pasting their male heroes onto females.

It's rubbish.

Gimme a Rogue, a Storm, a Wonder Woman, a Psylocke, a Jean Grey any day.

punkyhermy
there is a SPIDER GIRL?!!and why is she a girlo? why not woman?! mad

Spider-Dan
The book is based on an alternate future timeline. She plays Peter and MJ Parker's daughter. As for why she's called Spider-Girl and not Spider-Woman... she's only a teen. When Peter became Spider-Man (who was also a teen at the time), he called himself Spider-MAN probably because Spider-BOY sounded too gay.

'nuff said

VENOMfan
well im just going to point out this is not just a remake of THEE black costume, the spider is in a shape similar to ben riely's Spider costume. She also has the same wrist gadget's Scarlet Spider had. tho it dosent make it any more original if it's even original at all.

Red Superfly
No, I didn't mean that, I meant it was because it was black. I should have pointed out I was criticising the choice of colour here. Almost everybody would choose black if THEY were designing Spiderman right? That's why I like Spidermans design so much, it's because he wears a truly original costume that decided to use something other than the norm.

Spider-Girls costume is just Ben's costume in black. Not original at all.

X5452
i agree, its like remaking spidey's black costume except in ben reilly's version.

BTW there are also 3 other spiderwomen already so i dont think they would have called it spiderwoman. also one of the spider women is also about the same age as spidey girl : mattie; so i dont think its the age thing.

Austinzilla
there were 4 spider-women, dude...one turned out evil

Freddy_vs_Jason
The Scarlet Spiders costume looks pretty cool, and Spidergirls costume looks like a symbiote.

punkyhermy
SO DOES THIS SPIDER GIRLS has teh same powers her dad's got?

Red Superfly
I'm guessing Spider-girl is "even better" than Spider-man.

These new versions are always "better". It's the only way they can justify their existence next to the originals.

Trouble is, nobody cares. Die Spider-girl die.

techdude50
spidergirl's first costume was Ben Reily's costume, it was found in the attic of peter's house.

Spiderman_RJ

spider01
I THINK IT LOOKS NICE BETTER THAN THE OTHER ONE

Spiderman_RJ
that means only one thing. spiderman drawing dont like the webbing textture

DarkCrawler
And I hate them all.

marvel_star
spider girls out fit is a little name... they should have tried a whole new style if they wanted to change it. i mean like i dunno, something the shows her face daredevil style.... or no arms... just gloves. they shud have kept the red/blue tho.

punkyhermy---- its girl coz its peters daughter... she mint be a women one day.

X5452
Im glad they kept it the same, they're building up something new on something old, it would be stupid to try and create something totally different.... it would fail miserably....

Arachnoidfreak
There's a new Spidergirl, just came out in Amazing Fantasy #1 Volume 2. Released June 30. The costume for that one is friggin retarded.

Arachnoidfreak
Here it is.

SnakeEyes
LMAO
that costume sucks so much!!!!!!!!!!!
i do not like the character at all either....
lol

Robo-Chocobo
i just dont see how anyone can hate something from Tom DeFalco.

Oh and people FOR THE LOVE OF GOD(OR BUDHA, SHIVA, or any other dieties(okay so i dont know how to spell that word of your choosing) CHECK YOUR SPELLING

vvvrulz
I didnt even know there was a spider-girl (and the costume is crap by the way). I dont like the idea of having female spin-offs of the character. Either have one male version, or one female.. no switching. Bat-girl comes to mind, and i cant stand her.

Red Superfly
Super-girl, Spider-girl, Bat-girl all have one thing in common, they suck.

Ghetto Goblin
where is her hair anyways? a wig? cut it? shove it in her mouth? i mean you would see lumps or something, it can't be that tight on her head. however, i prefer not seeing the hair on these costumes, more s*xy, the simbiote girls have their hair showing, big turnoff. no matter what they really look like.

Ghetto Goblin
Then again i do agree with you on that one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.