my view of heaven

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

punkkaveman
People always say that your mind is extremly powerful...more powerful than what we can imagine. So if it was so powerful and if this power cannot be tapped into in life....can it in death? What I am saying is maybe when we die our mind works overtime and our imagination helps guide us through death. So if you think or believe your going to hell in life than your mind might simulate what hell would be in death. Vice versa for heaven.

debbiejo
yes

I think the mind could be that powerful, and it would explain what some people see in their near death experiences...

punkkaveman
exactly what I mean^^^

King Burger
Interesting theory, but how do you explain why the mind do this
when we're alive? In other words, why not imagine oneself in
heaven or hell during one's life? Or would such an imagining
cause one to die (that is, push the carriage, and you'll push
the hosre as well)?

debbiejo
^ Maybe that is what parts of our dreams are??

punkkaveman
Originally posted by King Burger
Interesting theory, but how do you explain why the mind do this
when we're alive? In other words, why not imagine oneself in
heaven or hell during one's life? Or would such an imagining
cause one to die (that is, push the carriage, and you'll push
the hosre as well)?

I don't think that the mind is capable of this in out of a dormant state saying that it could be possible in death or dreams.

debbiejo
Could you explain more??? Are you talking about altered states of consciences?

punkkaveman
yeah i am talking about altered states of consciousness. That is what death and sleep are. That is what i am saying.

debbiejo
You can learn a lot about your dreams, if you can understand the symbolism...Putting yourself in alpha is a wonderful experience..the state right before you start to dream.

punkkaveman
alpha?

debbiejo
During your awake period, your brain usually functions at beta level, but your creative and higher part of your brain functions best in alpha. It's slowing the brain pulses down to approx. 10-15 through relaxation techniques. During your awake periods your brain is usually at approx. 25.
So you use more of your brain.

punkkaveman
oh i got you on the alpha thing then

debbiejo
^ Have you done that?

punkkaveman
i am gonna try it sometime. it sounds like an interesting technique.

Darth Odious
energy can't destroyed only tranformed or recycled into something else. Scientist have been talking of microscopic wormholes scattered across the planet. May be when we die parts of us are sucked into these wormwholes into an alternate reality, which would cover reincarnation at least. I n the Bible the garden of eden seem sucisiously like heaven. May Eden is located in an alternate realitly. Or maybe first one ever coceived. Maybe were the last realm on the outskirts of million of worlds. If god made us out of his own image then he would have had to follow the same forms of science we do(with some ground breaking secrets of course)Maybe death takes you to that last place where Heaven lies. I'm sure Hell is on the way. It's strange how people have claimed to fund themselves traveling through a tunnel of light at the moment of death only to be revieved again. Sounds alot like a worm hole. May hell is a black hole that grinds it's captors into oblivion. In the bible its speak of hell as everyone gnashing their teeth in constant pain. Then again maybe I've done too much acid in my life.blowup

debbiejo
I found this site that helps you reach your "alpha" state online free. It's audio and very relaxing. I bought their tapes, but they do offer an online training of their system...It's amazing what people can accomplish in the alpha state. Major athletes, business men have really had success with this.

www.silvaultramindsystem.com

Jackie Malfoy
Really interesting thought you got going there.I just imagine heaven to be cloudy but pretty.And feel like you are dreaming but you never get up.JM

finti
we have another name for that kind of state.....being high

debbiejo
blink

To the happy place where life is beautiful all the time. With trees and flowers and chirpping birds and basket weavers that sit and smile and twiddle their thumbs and toes..there comming to take me away.

finti
I cooked your food
I cleaned your house
And this is how you pay me back
For all my kind unselfish, loving deeds
Ha! Well you just wait
They'll find you yet and when they do
They'll put you in the A.S.P.C.A.
You mangy mutt
And they're coming to take me away ha-haaa
They're coming to take me away ho ho hee hee ha haaa
To the funny farm
Where life is beautiful all the time
And I'll be happy to see those nice young men
In their clean white coats
And they're coming to take me away ha haaa

ninjababe
Where do you expect to go when you die Finti? I don't understand you at all no

debbiejo
Originally posted by finti
I cooked your food
I cleaned your house
And this is how you pay me back
For all my kind unselfish, loving deeds
Ha! Well you just wait
They'll find you yet and when they do
They'll put you in the A.S.P.C.A.
You mangy mutt
And they're coming to take me away ha-haaa
They're coming to take me away ho ho hee hee ha haaa
To the funny farm
Where life is beautiful all the time
And I'll be happy to see those nice young men
In their clean white coats
And they're coming to take me away ha haaa

It's a beautiful place..That Heaven.

finti
I dont expect to go anywhere, Im a realist not a dreamer

debbiejo
You mean you're gonna stay here with us?

And you're right! I'm the Dreamer.

Ninja....I remember asking him that question... roll eyes (sarcastic)

punkkaveman
I'd rather dream then have to face the reality called Earth.

finti
and then you wake up , what then

kevdude
people have been dead and ther whole body is dead plus ther brain and they have talked about seeing Heaven, or being in Heaven. when we are alive we are not using most of our brain, but when we die and our souls are really awake i would think then our brains would be working at 100%, some people have also said that they finally understand how God could have never had a beginning because he never has had a beginning, God is forever and forever, people in near death experiences have said that they have felt more alive dead then when they was alive on earth if u believe that thats up to u, but thats what they say. also i read somewhere that Einstein or a very smart scientist (forget the name) has said that if we was using 100% of our brain on earth we would be beings of light.... if u think of it God the Father made us all in his own image so is it that hard to believe?? smile

finti
yes cause I dont believe in god in any shapes or form

Darth Odious
Hell is the DMV line that never...never ends. Plain and simple.

punkkaveman
Originally posted by Darth Odious
Hell is the DMV line that never...never ends. Plain and simple.

lol.....but this shouldn't really be a matter of god or SATAN.

ninjababe
God is Alfa and Omega, beginning and end, first and last.
Satan is just the filthy trash

punkkaveman
Originally posted by ninjababe
God is Alfa and Omega, beginning and end, first and last.
Satan is just the filthy trash

Did you here me? I don't want to start no arguments thats why this should be left out of matter of God or SATAN.

ninjababe
Then don't talk if you don't want to start an argument about GOD and satan.

finti
no why shoud we start all over with fairy tale figures at all what a waste of time

Tex
Originally posted by punkkaveman
I'd rather dream then have to face the reality called Earth.

That's my biggest problem with religious people. You feel that Earth is just a stop on your way to heaven. Your living for a heaven that is not there. Earth is all we have.

This life is all you have. Get off your knees and solve your own problems. Help your fellow man and better humanity.

If you think life is horrible now just imagine how it was for your ancestors. From the cave to the beginning of the last century.

People have cured diseases, advanced society, invented devices that better humanity and our standards of living.

If we waited around for god to help us we'd be really f ucked. God's nature gave us horrific diseases and natural disasters that still plague us today. But god has given us all the resources we need to solve ALL of our problems. It's up to us to use those resources and our knowledge to better ourselves.

We've come a long way but we have far to go. Eventually we will advance to the point where we are no longer killed by diseases and injured by man made mechanics. We'll predict and control nature and evolve into magnificent creatures.

We have to make Earth our heaven. It's the closet we'll ever get.

debbiejo
We do have to work on making Earth our Heaven...I think that is what Jesus was really saying...

The Kingdom of Heaven is within you...You have the means, now live it and heal this world.

Tex
Not really, you cant quote Jesus because the stories of the bible were only beginning to be written many decades after his death.

The bible teaches that Earth is a judgement test to get into heaven.
Fail and see you in hell sucka.

Something tells me that if Jesus (God) wanted his teachings recorded, he would've written them down himself. Or made himself known to the entire planet.

And what about all of those billions of people (yes BILLIONS) that died before Jesus was ever born?
I guess they're in hell. Devil worshipers!

God must really like the Chinese though. Seeing as they didn't die in the great flood. For you see the Chinese were very literate and kept amazing historic records going back millenniums. Do you know that they dont have anything written about the great flood? Nothing.

They just kept living and recording their happy little lives. Flood free.

The bible and every other "holy" book claiming to contain "gods word" is a disgrace to reason and common sense.

If you're religious please educate yourself about the history of your church's creation and "holy books". Dont let them scare you with hell. Its what they use to keep you in fear and misinformed.

Questioning beliefs and being skeptic are not sins. God gave you reason, use it.

debbiejo
Jesus, Buddha, Krishna and many others taught that to be respectful of everyone and everything...

Whether people learn from any of these historical people or your own consciousness it can be done.

punkkaveman
Damn it! Everyone shut the f*ck up! This is not about religion...damn man. You guys piss me off with all the bickering. I didn't even want this thread to be in the religion forum. This is more philosophical thinking. mad thumb down

debbiejo
^ baby

debbiejo
and then you wake up , what then

You get a cup of coffee.

finti
and we couldnt care less.........

punkkaveman
and we couldnt care less.........

yo.....shut up

debbiejo
Originally posted by punkkaveman
yo.....shut up

If you are going to contribute to this forum, you need to take your medication.

Tex
Isn't it funny that sex, humans most pleasurable act, is not found in heaven?

Makes no sense to me.

See you in hell! devil

punkkaveman
you kno what f*ck this! im goin to hell wit you Tex!

finti
ehh how about ................no!!

sk8stuff09
i wonder if when you go to heaven (or whatever u confused ppl think is gonna happen) u see your family and friends from earth,.....hmm

finti
do you have family and friends form other places than earth? big grin

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by debbiejo
yes

I think the mind could be that powerful, and it would explain what some people see in their near death experiences...

Ya I have to say I argee wjith that.But how come even if it is not a near death experience can we see heaven anyway?If we could alot of people would believe in it.
So how come god does not let us see it?jm confused

finti
it might not attract so many if they saw it, playing a harp for all eternity in heavan might not be all that tempting compare to the raving parties of hell. rock

WindDancer
punkkaveman watch the language. And calm down. As for the topic...

I think heaven is like Valhalla. They feast and have sex whenever they want forever and ever. But you must be a member or else you don't get in.

finti
nah thats hell, no parties in heaven

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.