Blind student earns M.D.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ash007
http://us.cnn.com/2005/HEALTH/04/02/seeing.no.limits.ap/index.html

Wow i am very impressed smile I would love to meet a guy like that.I mean he had done things which a normal seeing person has not done yet.

Well done

lil bitchiness
Absolutely impressive!

I'm very truly happy for him - such desire to achieve and learn and be independent is absolutely delightful.

King Burger
God bless him for his success.

I remember in college, in a biology class, there was
a blind student there as well, from China I think. I
couldn't help but admir the way he worked hard, and
paid close attantion when he was being described what
was in the microscope.

Jackie Malfoy
Real cool news.I am very happy for him!jm

SlipknoT
Wow, I really wouldn't want him operating on me.

Linkalicious
You think that's impressive....watch Blind Justice.

The dude is a detective....and he's blind! eek!

Mainstream
I love that show...that dude should have been Daredevil...and a the blind doctor thing is cool too. fighting31

PVS
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Wow, I really wouldn't want him operating on me.

thats the first thing i thought laughing out loud

BackFire
I'm not as much impressed by this as I am terrified.

Reborn Again
Terrified? Why, because those who don't see 'see' the world differently and better than those with sight? Many famous blind people have gone on to make careers for themselves including Steve Wonder, Ray Charles, and that opera singing dude. Sorry, but I can't think of his name. Some times our 5 senses blind us to the truth that what we actually see, hear, touch, taste and smell, are merely illustations... and our what we actually imagine is the true world.

BackFire
Well, that's all well and good, but I don't want some blind guy operating on me. Some things you simply need to see to be able to do.

What next? Blind people getting their drivers lisence?

lil bitchiness
Hes under strict supervision, though.

BackFire
well that's good.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Reborn Again
Terrified? Why, because those who don't see 'see' the world differently and better than those with sight? Many famous blind people have gone on to make careers for themselves including Steve Wonder, Ray Charles, and that opera singing dude. Sorry, but I can't think of his name. Some times our 5 senses blind us to the truth that what we actually see, hear, touch, taste and smell, are merely illustations... and our what we actually imagine is the true world. Well think about it this way, Would you want some random blind man slicing you open and playing around with your organs?

Mystifier
Well good for him I guess making something of his life.. But I don't really think he should be in this profession.. confused

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Wow, I really wouldn't want him operating on me. indeed... too scary http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/fear.gif

seriph
lol he is an anesthetist, he knocks you out (jujitsu)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.