Could Anikin have been born through the FORCE?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

El_NINO
In the graphic novel, theres a part in it where palpatine explains of a sith who could create life using the force, so could have the sith created Anikin?

ESP07
I smell flamage!

Jackie Malfoy
The whole thing of his death is stupid and pointless.I mean it would be so much better if he had a father.jm

Jedi Priestess
No, Anakin is a pure product OF the Force. He was NOT created by the Sith. Again we have several threads on this topic. Please use the search function rather than open a new thread.

ESP07
and there we have it

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

El_NINO
mybad

Darth_Nefarus
Did you watch episdoe 1? It explains it clearly enough to me.

El_NINO
I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE SAY THAT... "DID YOU WATCH THIS" OR "DID YOU READ THAT" THERES A REASON WHY IM ASKING SUCH A QUESTION, AND WHY ELSE WOULD I BE IN A FORUM TALKING TO PEOPLE WHO SPEND SHIT LOADS OF HOURS ON

DenKi
i know, the Star Wars geeks get uptight somtimes

El_NINO
seriously why would i ask a question to a bunch of star wars fanatics.... its like me begging to get my ass kicked just to see if it will hurt

smoker4
geek

Stunrun
Originally posted by DenKi
i know, the Star Wars geeks get uptight somtimes

Stop referring to us as geeks. It pisses me offmad

El_NINO
a geek is someone who loves math to death not someone who is a movie, game, tv... etc fan.

so with that said i never would say you guys are geeks cause im in here lol.. well even if i wasnt, i dont call people names

Stunrun
Originally posted by El_NINO
a geek is someone who loves math to death not someone who is a movie, game, tv... etc fan.

so with that said i never would say you guys are geeks cause im in here lol.. well even if i wasnt, i dont call people names

you hit the nail right on the headwink

Imaginary
Originally posted by Stunrun
Stop referring to us as geeks. It pisses me offmad

We're geeks, Stun, it's something to be proud of these days. Our geek levels fluctuate on occasion laughing out loud

Stunrun
yeh but the word 'geek' is too strong a word. I eat geeks for breakfast, you guys aint like thatwink

Imaginary
No no no, those are NERDS. NERDS eat sleep and breath things, geeks just have interest.

Stunrun
ah oksmile i can live with that titlelaughing out loud

Imaginary
TRA members are all geeks, along with all Star Wars fans. Now SuperShadow, HE is a nerd.

master sifadius
getting back, In TPM, qui gon said that it was possible that anakin was concieved by the medichlorians.

PVS
thanks for following the rules and using spoiler tags

note sarcasm

El_NINO
yes thank you master sifaduis................... finally someone whos thinking along the lines.

The sith have the ability to create things using the force

trovext
**************************http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/icons/v2/icon13.gifSPOILER http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/icons/v2/icon13.gif**************************
**************************http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/icons/v2/icon13.gifSPOILERhttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/icons/v2/icon13.gif**************************
**************************http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/icons/v2/icon13.gifSPOILERhttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/icons/v2/icon13.gif**************************

Sidious is explaining that his master had the ability to influence mediclorians to make life
http://img29.exs.cx/img29/2101/pg397oz.gif

master sifadius
Originally posted by PVS
thanks for following the rules and using spoiler tags

note sarcasm

are you refering to my last post as a spoiler?

Imaginary
I think he's referring to the first post...

trovext
Originally posted by Imaginary
I think he's referring to the first post...
yea that makes more sense

Stunrun
trovext, plz dont post the comic book pages! some of us dont wanna see it gives away toooo much

Imaginary
There WAS a spoiler warning, but I suppose linkage would be better suited smile

trovext
I would edit it but I cant anymore

Darth Plagueis
But how can you go wrong with a reference to Plagueis??!!!!
big grin big grin big grin stick out tongue

trovext
lol

tpaquin
I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE SAY THAT... "DID YOU WATCH THIS" OR "DID YOU READ THAT" THERES A REASON WHY IM ASKING SUCH A QUESTION, AND WHY ELSE WOULD I BE IN A FORUM TALKING TO PEOPLE WHO SPEND SHIT LOADS OF HOURS ON

So....
you never saw The Phantom Menace, but ran out and bought the Revenge of the Sith graphic novel on the first day it was released?

Imaginary
Nice.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by ESP07
and there we have it
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

That was hardly a flame. It was a simple answer with a suggestion to search and thats twice you have accused me of flaming when I didnt. However if you want to continue to do this I can happily accomodate you with a flame. evil face

El_NINO
when did i say i never saw the movie... see its people like you that dont understand when they read a question, WORLD TO LITTLE BOY YOU HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!! and i dont buy star wars merchandise especially a book when you can download everything.

zhowcott
Edit: Post removed by Moderator

zhowcott
'please use the search function" is that ur favorite and only line, u start a topic watch everyone jump on u

LanİeWindu™
It IS simple enough, search for other threads that are about the same topic. It keeps our forum less cluttered.

maboy
Its fun to see people that dont even know how to spell the names of the characters right start opening new boring threads
rock rock rock rock

maboy
how about it ANIKIN, PALMOLIVE, MAZE WIND-OH, OHbeONE CHENOBE.... YEAH YEAH THEY ROCK

maboy
There should be a thread for this. Just put the name of your favorite character anyway you want after this post

Imaginary
This is unnecessary... use the edit button, it works for 15 minutes after posting wink

El_NINO
LMAO......... you guys will find anything to pic a fight and make it into a big thing

OMG its the end of the world cause someone didnt spell correctly

LOL

DeadStar
LMAO......... you guys will find anything to pic a fight and make it into a big thing

OMG its the end of the world cause someone didnt spell correctly

LOL

Everyone on the internet is like this (up there own..) yeah =)

norrin radd
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
The whole thing of his death is stupid and pointless.I mean it would be so much better if he had a father.jm

i agree, anakin is like jesus lol

Imaginary
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy

The whole thing of his death? What the hell are you on about?

macgeek2005
I have a strong feeling that we will find out anakins father in Episode III. It will be another "I am your father" sequence.

sexyking
Sorry if this question seems irrelevant but palps killed his master in his sleep so doesnt that mean his master is stronger than him

PVS
spoiler tags !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF

Darth_Nefarus
Why don't people understand Anakin has no father, the force created him, end of story.

darthmaul1
He was concieved by the midiclorians that's it end of story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.