3 AT-STs vs. 1 TIE Interceptor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tormentor_2004
Who wins? Happy Dance

Lord Banshee
The TIE interceptor

ArthasKnight
TIE interceptor. Even if the AT-ST's all pointed in different directions to cover all attack paths, the TIE could still just dive on 'em from above and wipe 'em all out. No way the AT-ST's win.

Crosshair
Well, actually the AT-STs do have a chance. While one is being attacked, the other two could take advantage of it and shoot the laser cannons or missles at the Tie Interceptor. But, the Tie Interceptor is the most agile fighter in the Empire's fleet. I guess it could go both ways.

overlord
You are too late in responding to them. They are all dead. Move along now. Thank you for your patience.

Darth Hord
Why would u comment on a thread that was 2 YEARS AGO?!

Crosshair
Because I was bored!!!

Captain REX
He added to the discussion, so Crosshair is not in error here. He just reopened the discussion.

My vote is the TIE Interceptor. The AT-STs are like mobile turbo lasers, and their tracking isn't as fast as a TIE is. And Interceptor is the fastest (as far as we know) and most agile (as far as we know) of the Imperial TIEs, so the TIE would have to make a few runs, but it would get those AT-STs down.

vader11
Depends on who drive them stick out tongue

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Who is at the command of these?

Count Makashi
Not to mention, that AT-STs, cant shot in the sky above them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.