Xanatos & ROTS Dooku vs. ROTS Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tormentor_2004
Im goin with Vader since he is one of the strogest SIth lords there are

DarkMenace
Uuuuuhhhhh. Dooku would last for a few minutes but if with a little help i think it's a draw.

Darth_Nefarus
no way, Vader kills them both

Darth Mantis
Vader. Luke I am your cousin's sister father in law. Noooooooo!!!!!
starwars starwars starwars

jackstain
Vader.

Darth Sparhawk
Vader, he'd kill Xanatos in an instant and then will slay the old count as in the movie.

Gryn Jabar
Dooku. Vader in a suit is a turnip, Dooku has the cool needed to survive, and Xanatos would buy time for Dooku to FORCE LIGHTNING A METAL SUIT!

Luke Is Better
dooku would crush vader, u guys all must b S.S. fans
i'm sry to say but that guy has no idea what he's talkin about

dooku alone is way to powerful 4 vader. vader would make so many mistakes like he did with obi-wan and then dooku is so level headed that he would waste him even more dooku alone vs. vader is over kill adding xanatos jsut makes it really funny

Darth_Janus
This was before ROTS, remember, when the general concensus around here (Aside from a few of us) was that Anakin presuit was god.

And TOrmentor got restricted. Damn, someone has been laying down the law.

Darth_Glentract
does that mean he was permanetly banned instead of just a tempoary thing?

Rayvann Sadow
It seems like KMC is cracking down on trouble makers lately.

Gryn Jabar
Damn, then who will we ***** about?

Darth_Janus
I'm not too worried about it. Most of Tormentor's threads were pretty terrible.

Fishy
Its actually pretty fun to see old threads like this, people really didn't know shit.

Redeemer
Dooku kills Vader because he doesn't hold back. The end.

Darth_Janus
Yeah, you're right, Fishy. This was pre ROTS threadage here.

joeyvermont
i agree with both janus and redeemer and dont see why other people disagree. Dooku is pretty much a match for vader in ROTS and with xanatos there is no way vader wins

Redeemer
Originally posted by joeyvermont
i agree with both janus and redeemer and dont see why other people disagree. Dooku is pretty much a match for vader in ROTS and with xanatos there is no way vader wins

A MATCH?!!? Dooku would have raped Anakin! He held back because he thought that Anakin would stop attacking him and throw him to the council for sentencing, being the reason Dooku held back. If Dooku was sentenced, he would have persuaded the Jedi to think he was changed and he would be back on the streets as a deadly Sith Lord, but Palpatine thought different and Dooku was murdered.

joeyvermont
i dont think dooku would win as easily as you do but i still agree that he would win.

Vapaad_Master
Vader is PWN3D.

Darth L. Dipsit
Hey, Vapaad Master - what's up? Are you coming back?

darthsith19
Uh, Tyranus alone nearly is nearly as good as Vader, with Xanatos helping him... well, Xanatos may not be that strong but still ROTS Vader wouldn't stand a chance.

DarthMaul9123
vader.

Vapaad_Master
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
Hey, Vapaad Master - what's up? Are you coming back?

Nothing much, yeah I'll be on for a while. tThanks for the little welcome. big grin

Darth L. Dipsit
Dude, I missed you, man! Good to have you!

Vapaad_Master
Thanks. Dipsit, your a good man.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Vapaad_Master
Thanks. Dipsit, your a good man.

WB, btw.

zOMG!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.