Kaine V's Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
Both are sort of like bigger stronger versions of Spider-Man but with different variations on his powers

i really wanted to see this fight in the comics when Kaine was still in the Spidey spotlight but it never happened (as far as i know)

http://www.samruby.com/Villains/Kaine/KaineBuilding.gifhttp://www.keystar-r-s.com/reviews/pics/comics/marvel/Venom.jpg

whadaya think?

Kontraz
i like venom a lot, but the only reason he does extremely well against spidey is because of his hatred for him. FIghting kane wont give him that edge.

Scoobless
oh....... and i mean the Venom from a few years ago..... not the new Brockless Venom

The reason i thought they would fight is that Kaine was going around killing off Spidey's enemies to give Pete a better life so there is absolutely no way in hell he'd take it easy on Venom

Kontraz
yeah, i meant brock as well. brock usually does extremely well agaisnt spidey because of his hatred for the guy. Against Kaine, he just doesnt have the burning desire to kill him at all costs.

Scoobless
he will when Kaine starts trying to kill him

Next Venom_girl
Isn't Kaine just a deformed clone of Peter Parker?

Scoobless
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
Isn't Kaine just a deformed clone of Peter Parker?

that's sort of right, he is way stronger than Spidey, his spider sense got twisted so instead of warning him of danger it lets him see the future, he can burn things with his hands and he is a lot more vicious and brutal

K3VIL
Originally posted by Scoobless
that's sort of right, he is way stronger than Spidey, his spider sense got twisted so instead of warning him of danger it lets him see the future, he can burn things with his hands and he is a lot more vicious and brutal
He's stronger than Spidey, far stronger, plus he's slightly tougher and he possess both the Spider-Sense and a precog ability that grants him to see in the future.He can use his wall crawling ability to make walls or buildings collapse.He's tough guy.After his resurrection he was anyway slightly weaker and also sick of a life full of pain, so he wasn't much a problem.Before his death, uh...Spider-Man, Scarlet Spider, and a clone of Spidey, engage him in a fist to fist fight, Spidey hit him with a punch at full force, Cain just stay there, take the punch on his mouth, and don't even move.
I think he can wipe the floor with Venom forcing him to escape.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.