Did KMC Die?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Syren
It's depressing, either KMC has passed away without my knowledge or people are starting to avoid any thread I posted last in cry

Gisele
Aww...sweety

The Tired Hiker
Hey Syren, I think we've ingnored you long enough. I'll pm everyone and tell them to stop ignoring you and that the joke is over. big grin Just kidding, how the hell are ya? happy

Lana
I was looking at other stuff and left KMC open laughing out loud I tend to do that.

Syren
Biatch, I'm bloody stupendous! And, if you really have requested that everyone ignore me, I shall hunt you down like the dog that you so obviously are eyes

Raven Guardia
KMC, does seem dead tonight sad

BackFire
I'll make you a deal.

I'll post in all threads you post in, if you post some new pics of yourself.

Syren
I can do that. But I have a condition; you must post in at least 10 threads directly after I do in order for me to consider posting more pictures of myself. But, here's the bonus, they will be quite revealing as they're all going to be of me at raves and the like, to which I tend to wear hardly any clothing. And furry leg warmers laughing out loud To those who feel like saying something derogatory in response to this post, I'm an attention whore, get over it happy

Tex
ranting

Demarthl
no expression i didnt think you would care for my opinion

Syren
Originally posted by Tex
ranting

I know the feeling!!

I sincerely hope this post was directed at the tragedy that is KMC, not myself disgust

The Tired Hiker
I have nothing derogatory to say about that, indeed. Bring on the piccies! eek!

BackFire
Originally posted by Syren
I can do that. But I have a condition; you must post in at least 10 threads directly after I do in order for me to consider posting more pictures of myself. But, here's the bonus, they will be quite revealing as they're all going to be of me at raves and the like, to which I tend to wear hardly any clothing. And furry leg warmers laughing out loud To those who feel like saying something derogatory in response to this post, I'm an attention whore, get over it happy

Deal!

Lana

I have furry legwarmers eek!

LanİeWindu™
BF!!! Get to posting, I wanna see those pictures!

JToTheP
I was gone for a while, so you missed me I know that. big grin

The Tired Hiker
I have furry legwarmers! no expression

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
I have nothing derogatory to say about that, indeed. Bring on the piccies! eek!

hey, I wanna show you a really funny harry potter picture

Syren
Originally posted by Lana
I have furry legwarmers eek!

I'm currently in the process of making myself a new pair. I purchased a metre of bright blue fur last week and I'm going to make them next weekend. I bought a huge furry coat today, also bright blue. And I have this miniscule black dress and black fishnets that I'm going to wear to a rave next Saturday happy

BackFire
I believe this is number 4 post from me directly after you.

smoker4
I have warm furry legs happy

Lana
I'm currently in the process of making myself a new pair. I purchased a metre of bright blue fur last week and I'm going to make them next weekend. I bought a huge furry coat today, also bright blue. And I have this miniscule black dress and black fishnets that I'm going to wear to a rave next Saturday happy

Blue? Awesome happy I'm probably gonna make some more, I've only got one pair but they're cool leopard-print. I think one of my friends posted a pic of me in them on here before laughing and I have bright pink fishnets, they're awesome. Haven't worn them yet, though.

chelsea17
*jumps on Sy* Now do you think I'm ignoring you? naughty

JToTheP
Originally posted by chelsea17

GIRL ON GIRL ORGY!!!!!!!

eek!

*gets the camera*

Demarthl
no expression nice

JToTheP
Fine fine De, you get the first copy of the DVD.

Alpha Centauri
KMC is Stormin' Norman, Flyin' Brian, Rollin' Richard.

Every other forum seems to be buzzing.

-AC

dave123
*gets out the kleenex* happy

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by JToTheP
GIRL ON GIRL ORGY!!!!!!!

eek!

*gets the camera*

I'd pay to see those two go at it.

Lana
Originally posted by chelsea17

Don't forget me naughty

JToTheP
Originally posted by dave123
*gets out the kleenex* happy

one box?

MINUTE MANNNNNNN!!!!! OH!!!!! eek! laughing

Alpha Centauri
Yep, maybe I'll just take a seat. Purely for educational purposes.

-AC

chelsea17
Don't forget me naughty

Get over here naughty

Lana
Oh, I'm there...flirt1 naughty

LanİeWindu™
Hot damn

Syren
*drops clothes*

eek! I'm still wearing my furry boots naughty

Hey, Lana, I had flourescent pink fishnets but they ended up with ladders galore! I also had some Denace the Menace type long socks, in red/black and white/black big grin

Lana
Haha, awesome eek!

Furry boots = hot droolio naughty

BackFire
did you have slingshot too?

Demarthl
droolio

chelsea17
Oh, I'm there...flirt1 naughty

Good flirt1

LanİeWindu™
I like the way this thread is turning out.

* Grabs a chair and sits back to watch the action *

Syren
*switches on mud machine* whistle

Alpha Centauri
Mud is good. Be friends with the mud.

Go on ladies, follow the Syren.

-AC

Lana
Ooooh, mud....naughty

BackFire
Agreed.

chelsea17
Oh too bad that I have to go for the night. But we WILL contine this tomorrownaughty

Syren
Muuuuuud droolio

Ciao Chels winkiss

Beast_Within
*takes out camera*

good stuff for ma website.... eek!

Syren
That's illegal mad

Beast_Within
That's illegal mad not on my watch evil face

Demarthl
he didnt ask, so you cant say no no expression laughing

Lana
No cameras allowed mad

Unless we're getting paid a large sum of money.

Beast_Within
No cameras allowed mad

Unless we're getting paid a large sum of money. fine, i'l each give u 500 bucks. im rich cool

Syren
Originally posted by Demarthl
he didnt ask, so you cant say no no expression laughing

That's the whole point preppy, he's doing it without permission, therefore it's illegal. I caught him, he's screwed schmoll

Beast_Within
That's the whole point preppy, he's doing it without permission, therefore it's illegal. I caught him, he's screwed schmoll IM GIVIN U 500 ****IN BUCKS IF U LET ME SHOOT THIS!!!!!!! mad

Demarthl
That's the whole point preppy, he's doing it without permission, therefore it's illegal. I caught him, he's screwed schmoll
completely pointing in the other direction but where did the preppy ocme from blink

Syren
Dunno, options of Chachi, Preppy or Eggnog stick out tongue

Gotta go, night xxx

Beast_Within
*hides, and takes out camera*

hehehehe.... evil face

Demarthl
hmmm i'd rather be ignored schmoll

Sun Ce
don't moan about ppl not replying in threads after u do, it happens to me all the time, chill, and learn how to feel lonley stick out tongue

IceWithin
It's depressing, either KMC has passed away without my knowledge or people are starting to avoid any thread I posted last in cry

we feel very unconfy in ure last thread thats y we dont go there anymore

stick out tongue

Syren
Originally posted by Sun Ce
don't moan about ppl not replying in threads after u do, it happens to me all the time, chill, and learn how to feel lonley stick out tongue

I'm sorry, are you addressing me? roll eyes (sarcastic) Once again I feel it necessary to point out that my threads are mostly in jest, I'm not 'moaning' about KMC being slightly less rocking than usual and I'm sure I don't need to 'chill' laughing out loud But thanks, really.

BakaXero
Your Hot!

Syren
Yes, that's true eyes

Haha, kidding, but thanks honey embarrasment

BakaXero
lol
hahaha
your still cool

Syren
Ditto mate, ditto big grin

BakaXero
i hate dead end convos...no expression

IceWithin
me too, THAT really makes me feel pressured to say something funny

Syren
Like, um.... yeah. I can't think of anything right now dontgetit

Lana
Ohmigod...what the hell happened to me last night...messed

That was fun eek!

chelsea17
What was fun? The mud?? eek!

big gay kirk
SYREN!!!!! HI!!!!! Good to see you again!!!! big grin big grin Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Coldfire
Yeah, what was fun??

Lana
Going insane like that laughing out loud

Coldfire
laughing out loud Sounds like fun to me!!

Dogbert
KMC will never die...

chelsea17
I love the insanity shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.