Did everyone miss me?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gisele
Hey sorry guys...I m back...I posted a new pic of me on the
"what do you look like theard"..love yall

Syren
I posted already you gorgeous thing you! eek!

The Tired Hiker
I missed you sooooo much I almost faked my own suicide. wink

Imaginary
You like faking suicides, don't you, TTH?

smoker4
I might have missed you, let me check

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Imaginary
You like faking suicides, don't you, TTH?

No, not really. I more or less only like to talk about them on the internet movie website, Killer Movies Dot Com. smile

Syren
Lame ass roll eyes (sarcastic)

LordKerrigor
nope cant say that i did evil face who are you again?

LanİeWindu™
I don't know you.

DCLXVI
For a price....stick out tongue

Syren
She's a sweetie big grin

ericadurancefan
her pictures are pretty hott,dont really know her though sad

Syren
All of the ladies on KMC are of the finest quality. Ergo, perfect pictures happy

LanİeWindu™
Not all of them...some of them are real dawgs...not how they look, but how they act.

I have noticed we have many HOT chicks here.

Syren
That is true, people shine from the inside out, rendering their looks meaningless if they're biatches.

DCLXVI

bardock
ive been gone longer

BackFire

ericadurancefan
the girls on this forum are all pretty hott but the top two by the pictures have to be gisele and syren,you both are damn fine smokin'

Syren
Originally posted by BackFire
Agreed, all the more reason to support a big KMC gathering someday, with lots of booze, of course.

OMFG, I have been fantasising about that moment droolio

Syren
Originally posted by ericadurancefan
the girls on this forum are all pretty hott but the top two by the pictures have to be gisele and syren,you both are damn fine smokin'

Thanks, um, yeah embarrasment

BackFire
Of course, with such a spread out user base, it would be hard.

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by Syren
OMFG, I have been fantasising about that moment droolio

I swear we really do need to plan some KMC get togethers. No n00bs allowed! laughing out loud

Only those forum members who we've known for quiet some time and completely trust.

I could go drive to BF place if I wanted to he's near by.

Syren
I suggest a quiet, hidden forest glade. I can provide the decks and DJs/MCs, for free.

KMC Veterans only? yes

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by Syren
I suggest a quiet, hidden forest glade. I can provide the decks and DJs/MCs, for free.

KMC Veterans only? yes

They had to of been here for 2 years or more, even then they are only invited if we like them..laughing out loud

DCLXVI
I haven't even been here a year....wow.....scared

Syren
Two years, well, I'm screwed then schmoll

BackFire
Meh, I'd secretly arrange so it was only me and Sy who would end up at the same place, while everyone else is in another state. Then act all surprised, teehee.

LanİeWindu™
We still have to plan it Sy, it wouldn't be until after September 2005...so you will be 2 years then! eek!

ericadurancefan
ive been a user since march so that counts me out sad

Syren
Meh, I'd secretly arrange so it was only me and Sy who would end up at the same place, while everyone else is in another state. Then act all surprised, teehee.

Oh my gosh eyes *hand flutter, hair flick, pose*

bardock
bye until i dont know when

Syren
Ciao big grin

LanİeWindu™
Adios

Syren
Happy Dance

LanİeWindu™
Do a little dance Happy Dance, make a little love love, get down tonight dance

Syren
A get down tonight band

PinkDiamonds
I missed you! puddin did especially!! stick out tongue get down to KMC family and talk to us all!

Syren
blink I love your sig droolio

Deano
Agreed, all the more reason to support a big KMC gathering someday, with lots of booze, of course.

yeah lets get it organised

Syren
Hello Deano eyes

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by Gisele
Hey sorry guys...I m back...I posted a new pic of me on the
"what do you look like theard"..love yall

Yea you are back.We missed you in the family thread!Welcome back!JMhug

Gisele
aww..thanks guys

Spooony
Howdy Gisele........ Welcome Back

SnakeEyes
nope, did not miss you...

Spooony
To be completely honest, i missed you leave so, i never realised you left, so missing a person who i think is still there is pretty impossible, but no i think on it from a different perspective of i i had known you had left in the past then i would have missed you, and if i had the frame of mind to begin with then i would say i missed you, but since my frame of mind was of another, i could not have possibly missed you, and now I'm writing an excessive length post in order to bore you, so you don't realise the point of this post was to tell you that i didn't miss you, not because i don't like you or anything, just because i never remembered you leaving in the first place *takes in big breath*.. how have you been, have fun away... not that i knew you had ever left?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.