Street Fighter: Ultimate Fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolf biologist
Basically it will be oro vs. akuma vs. bison vs. ryu vs. ken vs. orochi vs. gen vs. rugal vs. kyo vs. gill.

You decide who wins out of these 10 best characters. These guys are the best of the best in whatever game they were in.

Ketchuptome
great thread wb.I like it..I say Akuma.
Oro-He is good but cannot compit

Bison-He has a slight cahnce of beatin' Akuma.But i doudt it

Ryu-He only has a chance if he goes evil Ryu.But still wont win

Ken-Same as Ryu

Orochi-Hmmm.Maybe

Gen-hmmmm.Nahhh

Rugal-He would give akuma a run 4 his money but still wont win

Kyo-Nope

Gill-Maybe...Has the biggest chance

wolf biologist
Yeah I totally agree with akuma winning but you can't rule out oro just becasue he is old. Dont' forget about shin Bison, Evil Ryu, Violent Ken, Ultimate Rugal, and Orochi after he absorbed all of the people that carryed his bloodline.

Ketchuptome
Hmmm.thats alot of research there.I say SHIn AKUMA!!!
4eva LOL!!!!! big grin

wolf biologist
Well I wasn't trying to change your mind just give you the facts.

Avalonofthewind
I voted for Akuma since Orochi is not a street fighter character.
If he was..he would easily own them all. He's way more powerful and they don't have the seals he's weak against.

Ketchuptome
Maybe

wolf biologist
I doubt it avalonofthewind anyway these street fighter forums are guarded by me and ketchuptome so watch your back. And you could have voted for orochi I just made the poll to see who people thought would be the strongest of the 10 up there, regardless of what games they were in.

Ketchuptome
Indeed

Ketchuptome
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
I voted for Akuma since Orochi is not a street fighter character.
If he was..he would easily own them all. He's way more powerful and they don't have the seals he's weak against.

Akuma beat Kyo so wat makes u think he cant beat Orochi

wolf biologist
Nice picture Ketchuptome. And yeah I will believe Akuma 4ever too. No body can beat him not even a god. ( orochi)

Ketchuptome
I totally agree

wolf biologist
Yeah well that is one nice picture of Akuma and in some sites that I go too some say that he is a god. I would love to see a movie about Akuma vs. Gill.

Ketchuptome
Oh.That would be kool

SaTsuJiN
orochi would just spam that huge light flash, and everyone will block until they die http://pageperso.aol.fr/VYVANNCHAN/orochi-stand1.gif http://www.angelfire.com/dragon/avaldes/images/Orochi_burn.gif http://ourworld.cs.com/MightyKrendall/OrochiIntro.gif

Ketchuptome
But Akuma's power surpasses Orochi's,especially when akuma turns into Shin Akuma

SaTsuJiN
shin akuma this shin akuma that... blah blah.. orochi's light blast hits everywhere on the screen.. if you aint blocking you get comboed.. nuff said

Ketchuptome
...but Akuma's Raging Demon,u cant block it and it does 60 hits
blink

SaTsuJiN
you can jab akuma out of a raging demon... how great is it really?.. try it on me and I'll just jab and you'll have to work 3 super bars up again. its a pointless move.. only for showing off

Ketchuptome
Okay..How bout Messatu Hadouken

SaTsuJiN
well.. it depends.. is it street fighter 3 gameplay?.. if so you can just parry the whole thing... everything depends if the setting is in Anime form.. or KoF form.. or SF3 form.. SF2? SF Alpha?... theres many different rules for each game.. each with their own craziness

Ketchuptome
Yep...Im talkin bout SF3 though.
At close range Raging Demon isn't that easy to parry(or dodge)

SaTsuJiN
you cant parry a grab (which is RD's basic starting point).. at a close range jab is your best bet.. or if your character can perform a teleport evade then go for it

Ketchuptome
Akuma can do that teleport thingy

CorderaMitchell
Ryu all the way baby.

dvampire
Originally posted by wolf biologist
Basically it will be oro vs. akuma vs. bison vs. ryu vs. ken vs. orochi vs. gen vs. rugal vs. kyo vs. gill.

You decide who wins out of these 10 best characters. These guys are the best of the best in whatever game they were in.

Gen vs. Rugal- Gen because Rugal got beaten by Kyo when he was still in high school. If it's Rugal from KOF 2003 then he wins. Rugal wins.

M. Bison vs. Rugal- M. Bison

Ryu vs. Kyo- Ryu after a long battle

Ryu vs. Ken- Ryu after a long battle

Ryu vs. Akuma- Akuma

M. Bison vs. Akuma- Akuma

Now it's down to Akuma, Oro, Orochi, and Gill.

Oro still still doesn't fight at full power so I can't decide.

Orochi didn't have a good showing, he just came and then was sealed again (I hope they give us more about him later in the series).

Gill still didn't show his full power.

Akuma is the only one that showed feats to say he could win but I still got to see what Oro, Gill, and Orochi is capable of before I can decide.

I have to go with Akuma even though he never show his full power; he does show more feats then the other characters. smile

dvampire
Originally posted by Freaky Zeeky
Akuma beat Kyo so wat makes u think he cant beat Orochi

Please give me the website of that pic. I know you got that from SVC: snk vs. capcom chaos right. big grin

CorderaMitchell
winner GILL

most potential, Ryu

Darkstorm Zero
Ok, I sided with Orochi on this one.

He's a god for starters, he cannot be defeated normally by Mortals, that includes Akuma I'm afraid.

Don't get me wrong, Akuma is by fdar my favourite fighting game character, but the limits of the Dark Hadou would show here.

Orochi only has weaknesses against the 3 clans powers (Kusanagi, Yagami, and Yata), the only other way to defeat orochi would be to draw his power into yourself (And survive while doing it) and use it to defeat him.

Now Akuma (along with anyone who was granted a small portion of Orochi power like Rugal) has the potential to do this, but it is very difficult. Shin Akuma from CvS 2 is the ONLY version of Akuma that can even attempt this.

Without the 3 clans working together, or this energy draining method? Orochi wins without contest.

Darkstorm Zero
Sorry for double posting, but I forgot to add, the above is from a realistic point of view.

From a videogame standpoint, I think Akuma would win. There is so many ways to whore Superarts and special moves and i'm pretty sure that even Orochi's Bright Light SDM can be evaded with appropreate timing of the teleport. So whoring the Bright Light Super art is debatable against the Ashura Senkuu.

dvampire
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Ok, I sided with Orochi on this one.

He's a god for starters, he cannot be defeated normally by Mortals, that includes Akuma I'm afraid.

Don't get me wrong, Akuma is by fdar my favourite fighting game character, but the limits of the Dark Hadou would show here.

Orochi only has weaknesses against the 3 clans powers (Kusanagi, Yagami, and Yata), the only other way to defeat orochi would be to draw his power into yourself (And survive while doing it) and use it to defeat him.

Now Akuma (along with anyone who was granted a small portion of Orochi power like Rugal) has the potential to do this, but it is very difficult. Shin Akuma from CvS 2 is the ONLY version of Akuma that can even attempt this.

Without the 3 clans working together, or this energy draining method? Orochi wins without contest.

Well this is how the story goes. I agree that Orochi is very powerful but they never mention that they was the only 3 clans that was capable of beating him. The Orochi is a big mystery. Some say that it is a messenger of god (sort of what Gill think of him self as, but he thinks he is god) meant to purify the world of humankind, while others think that its a demon out to destroy the world.

Kyo and Iori defeated Orochi togather, not because they was the only ones that was capable of beating him, but because both of there clans already knew what Orochi was capable of doing, so they was pretty much perpared to take him from the beginnig. smile

Darkstorm Zero
*Scratches head confused* Are you sure?

Maybe I got confused at the point where it said that it required the three clans powers to seal the Orochi... I am pretty sure that it requires the defeat of the Orochi to seal it away...

Ah well...

CorderaMitchell
Shin akuma with Orochi power, look below...........

dvampire
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Shin akuma with Orochi power, look below...........

Well for some reason I think capcom stuck with that look for Akuma in CFE. Maybe thats the way Shin Akuma will look for now on. smile

CorderaMitchell
Perhaps it suits him well.

Hoshi
i think the winner would be akuma , because i think he is the only one that can beat that damn demigod named gill

CorderaMitchell
I thought that he did a raging demon on him and gill simply got up, what else happened?

dvampire
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
I thought that he did a raging demon on him and gill simply got up, what else happened?

Yeah. Gill is immortal, he can't die; but that doesn't mean he can't get his but kicked. smile

CorderaMitchell
I agree.

KNEEL BEFORE YOUR MASTER!!!

Hoshi
with akumas power he cant kill gill , but he can defeat him

CorderaMitchell
Makes much better since than it originally did.

Ultimate Rugal
The best one out of all of them would have to be Ultimate Rugal. He freakin throw Akuma off the stage in the beginning of the round on capcom vs. snk 2 so obviously he doesn't have a problem kicking his butt. And since Akuma pretty much owns everyone else I think it is safe to say Ultimate Rugal is better. As much as I like Shin Akuma he get to be kind of cheap throwing like four fire balls and then kicking you in the ankle while you are blocking the fire balls.

Ultimate Rugal
The best one out of all of them would have to be Ultimate Rugal. He freakin throw Akuma off the stage in the beginning of the round on capcom vs. snk 2 so obviously he doesn't have a problem kicking his butt. And since Akuma pretty much owns everyone else I think it is safe to say Ultimate Rugal is better. As much as I like Shin Akuma he get to be kind of cheap throwing like four fire balls and then kicking you in the ankle while you are blocking the fire balls.

Ultimate Rugal

Tha C-Master
shin akuma ripped rugal in half

rugal is cheaper than akuma for beginners because of his reach, and his better defense...

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Ultimate Rugal

Shut up fanboy

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by dvampire
Please give me the website of that pic. I know you got that from SVC: snk vs. capcom chaos right. big grin

fightersgenration.com

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.