wolverine vs hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

black wolverine
who wins my fav marvels go at it

Wonderman
The everloveing Hulk...Hulk...Hulk!

black wolverine
y arent they evenly matched hulks rage and wolverines rage r the same thing

wolverine gets tougher and his senses get better when his rage is going crazy just like hulk

nigel45
Originally posted by black wolverine
y arent they evenly matched hulks rage and wolverines rage r the same thing

wolverine gets tougher and his senses get better when his rage is going crazy just like hulk

Wolverine's increase aint exactly like Hulk's.

Xplosive
Hulk witohout effort.

DarkCrawler
Hulk EASILY.

MatchesMalone
The Hulk

black wolverine
but everytime they fight wolverine can fight better than hulk and hulk gets the shit sliced out of him everytime and wolverine only got thrown to a wall and dats it

i will scan my comic lata so i can sho u guys

pr1983
Wont matter, anytime wolverine beats the hulk its utter bullshit, like venom/superman, storm/wonderwoman, wolverine/surfer...

kgkg
50 woverines can't take the hulk down.

theflyxx
Hulk wins.

Just accept it, black wolverine.

And judging by your name, why is it that I'm surprised that you actually think that the Hulk would lose to Wolverine?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Victor Von Doom
Hulk.

StrawNilla
Hulk takes it in a landslide.....a giant, destroys any thing in its way type landslide.

jinzin
how many times does wolverine have to take it to the hulk before it gets pounded into your brains that he can actually beat the guy.
I do agree that on average hulk is gonna wallop wolverine, but even in hulk wolverine 6 hours where wolvie took his worst beating from hulk to date, he still gave hulk a decent run for his money up untill he got too cocky. Hulk on average will win no doubt but wolverine does have a chance or five. hulk 6 out of 10

StrawNilla
Originally posted by jinzin
how many times does wolverine have to take it to the hulk before it gets pounded into your brains that he can actually beat the guy.
I do agree that on average hulk is gonna wallop wolverine, but even in hulk wolverine 6 hours where wolvie took his worst beating from hulk to date, he still gave hulk a decent run for his money up untill he got too cocky. Hulk on average will win no doubt but wolverine does have a chance or five. hulk 6 out of 10
What can Wolvie do? What advantages does he have?

Let's take it to the stats:

Hulk-superhuman
Wolvie-superhuman (note: this is ONLY because of his healing factor)

Abilities:

Hulk-SUPERHUMAN strength that increases with his rage, an accelerated healing factor (faster than Wolvie's), SUPERHUMAN speed (when running he reaches speeds of 700mph), SUPERHUMAN durability in general (increases with rage), and SUPERHUMAN endurance (increases with rage)
Wolvie-PEAK human strength, superhuman speed (just barely), an accelerated healing factor (slower than Hulk's), superhuman endurance (as a result of his healing factor, still cannot outlast Hulk)

Experience:

Hulk-30+
Wolvie-30+

Final scorecard:

Hulk-3
Wolvie-0

Why does Wolvie score nothing you ask? Well first off, even if Wolvie's claws can pierce Hulk's skin, there's a pretty good chance that's he's going to heal from it instantaneously, after all, he healed from having 900 pounds of his flesh burned off in mere seconds. And who cares if Wolvie is the more maneuverable one of the two, he's nowhere near as maneuverable as Spidey, who has been pinned by the Hulk on more than one occasion, so there's more than a good chance he's going to get pinned. Hulk outclasses Wolvie in pretty much every physical aspect by VAST majorites. Strength wise, he can pound and pound and pound at Wolvie until his insides are a gelatinous mess beyond the recognition any healing factor could offer. There's no way he can outpace Hulk if he decided to run and regroup. He can snap Wolvie's neck as multiple heroes could. He can engulf Wolvie's face with his hands and stop his breathing, there's no way Wolvie is wrenching Hulk's hands away. And there's no telling how high Hulk could throw him into the air. I can't see Wolvie holding the advantage in using any type method.

jinzin
wolverine isn't going to have an advantage. All he's got going for him is his speed. He's been shown on multiple occassions to bound around the hulk while avoiding blows, and when he is hit his healing factor compensates for it. Wolverine's insides HAVE been turned into jelly by hulk punches and HAVE recovered before hulk even landed the next blow. Everytime wolverine slashes at hulk it does nothing because hulk's skin can recover from it so fast. But, when wolverine goes for a stabbing motion he's able to break hulk's skin, what's to stop wolverine from getting on hulk back (has he has done on numerous occasions) and poping his claws into hulks head, or through his eye sockets (as he has also done)? Wolverine isn't going to win this fight on average, that's why I gave it to hulk, but wolverine definitely has what it takes to give Hulk a run for his money (damned impressive since the entirety of the avengers and the FF among others have trouble managing the hulk) and has given hulk a run for his money on multiple occasions. Wolverine can beat hulk, (he's almost killed the green goliath) but ON AVERAGE Hulk is gonna edge wolverine out.

StrawNilla
wolverine isn't going to have an advantage. All he's got going for him is his speed. He's been shown on multiple occassions to bound around the hulk while avoiding blows, and when he is hit his healing factor compensates for it. Wolverine's insides HAVE been turned into jelly by hulk punches and HAVE recovered before hulk even landed the next blow. Everytime wolverine slashes at hulk it does nothing because hulk's skin can recover from it so fast. But, when wolverine goes for a stabbing motion he's able to break hulk's skin, what's to stop wolverine from getting on hulk back (has he has done on numerous occasions) and poping his claws into hulks head, or through his eye sockets (as he has also done)? Wolverine isn't going to win this fight on average, that's why I gave it to hulk, but wolverine definitely has what it takes to give Hulk a run for his money (damned impressive since the entirety of the avengers and the FF among others have trouble managing the hulk) and has given hulk a run for his money on multiple occasions. Wolverine can beat hulk, (he's almost killed the green goliath) but ON AVERAGE Hulk is gonna edge wolverine out.
Wolvie's healing factor shouldn't be able to compensate with his insides becoming a gelatinous mass, a feat Hulk could and should be able to pull off in a couple blows (I'm guessing five at most, and that's with a calm Hulk). And even if Wolvie could heal from something like that happening (and it makes no good sense that he could) he can't stop what happens once Hulk catches him in a mid-air charge, as I've said before, there's no telling how far an agry Hulk could throw Wolvie into the air, a calm Hulk would have Wolvie gone near sky-bound.

Wolvie getting close to Hulk is pretty much suicide in itself. Stabbing him in the first palce won't do Wolvie any good, I can see Hulk taking stabs through the heart and such with ease (the guy has healed from having 900 lbs of his own flesh burned off in mere seconds.) Let's face it. Hulk is no Wolvie, he's much better. Adn Hulk not healing from a slash through the brain? If Wolvie healing from having his insides reduced to jelly isn't far fetched from your point of view, then what's so impossible about Hulk not healing from your scenario? There has been plenty of accounts of Hulk taking much worse, and besides, Wolvie getting around more than a few of Hulk's attacks running seems a little bit out Wolvie's ability.

The Hulk, on any emotional level, is gonna start swinging and fast. And if Wolvie tries to jump over him, what's to say he's fast enough to avoid getting pinned? Even Spidey was fast enough to avoid getting pinned more than once and that's going aerial. And it's not like if Wolvie starts jumping it's going to make him impossible to reach. The Hulk stands at ten feet when not slouched, Wolvie leaping vertically is going up that high, and once Hulk gets those arms extended he has more chance than not of catching Wolvie and slamming him back down to God's green earth. I mean, the Hulk is dumb, no hiding that. But when the Hulk is going after someone, he's going to keep coming. And Wolvie's not so graceful as to where he's going far enough aerially out Hulk's reach. And let's say Wolvie gets on Hulk's back, not only is there a good chance he's going to heal from a slash through the brain and out his eye sockets, it's not like he couldn't reach back and club Wolvie 'til he falls off, which wouldn't take long in the least. I can't say that Wolvie could heal from a concussion either, so even if Hulk weren't to get the best shot off of Wolvie's skull, it would still be more than enough to render the Clawed Canuck KO'ed.

Cosmic Cube
I would like to see one comic in which Woverine stabs Hulk anywhere. In the eyes, in the head, in the crotch... anywhere. Hulk's flesh is virtually impregnable. Wolverine isn't strong enough to force his claws through.

Wolverine has never come remotely close to killing the Hulk, (which is virtually impossible to do.)

BTW Hulk's way faster than Wolverine. Never saw Wolvie dodging Hulk's blows Spidey-style.

theflyxx
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
I would like to see one comic in which Woverine stabs Hulk anywhere. In the eyes, in the head, in the crotch... anywhere. Hulk's flesh is virtually impregnable. Wolverine isn't strong enough to force his claws through.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v172/joefixit/untitled-18.jpg

Hulk wins 10 out of 10.

BENITO
Savage hulk wolveriene
any other incarnation HULK

KharmaDog
The fact that people think that wolverine has a chance shows you how ridiculously over rated a character he is.

Having him actually put up a decent fight with Hulk or a few others in comics against who he is so mismatched shows you that marvel writers are willing to do anything to cater to the rep of their flagship characters.

pmike
maybe wolverine could win this,say if hulks angry and only wants to kill him then maybe wolverine can pretend to be dead after taking a beating.the hulk is so dumb he probably wouldnt notice and thinks hes killed him.then he would return to bruce banner and wolverine would of healed then he stabs banner before he can turn into hulk again

jinzin
what the hell? you are aware that wolverine's first appearance was IN a hulk comic are you not? no hype, no fan following, and he still gave the hulk a hard time.

And strawnilla you silly mo, Wolverine healing from having his insides turned to jelly isn't my point of veiw it's what has actually happened in the comic.

And as for Wolverine stabbing or cutting the Hulk, Wolverine's already said that he thought when he slashed at hulk before it didn't do anything, but that's not the case, instead hulk heals so fast it appears that way. aside from the example posted already. Wolverine stabs hulk in wolverine 145 repeatidly almost killing him, Wolverine stabs him while they're sliding down a mountain in the 4 part hulk wolverine series, Wolverine stabs boths his eyes and his groin (with bone claws) in Hulk 8, Wolverine cuts Hulk's hands and scrapes him up in Hulk Wolverine 6 hours, In Incredible Hulk 425 (I think) wolverine ambushed Hulk out of a tree and slashed Hulk accross the throat, Hulk was scared because he knew how damaging that would have been....the only problem was wolverine was sportin bone claws, so hulk laughed it off. It doesn't make any sense to disregard wolverine's showings against hulk as a simple fan biased or crap writing argument (CWA) when Hulk was the first person that wolverine ever fought. Wolverine took out wendigo in that same issue who was giving hulk more than a run for his money, I guess that was because of wolverine's popularity to huh? hulk 6 out of 10 possibly 7.

python99
Wolverine would put up a good fight but in the end it would be the Hulk .
Wolverine would be able to do it maybe once but I dont know how

beavis46
agreed,gotta go with hulk

Cosmic Cube
what the hell? you are aware that wolverine's first appearance was IN a hulk comic are you not? no hype, no fan following, and he still gave the hulk a hard time.

And strawnilla you silly mo, Wolverine healing from having his insides turned to jelly isn't my point of veiw it's what has actually happened in the comic.

And as for Wolverine stabbing or cutting the Hulk, Wolverine's already said that he thought when he slashed at hulk before it didn't do anything, but that's not the case, instead hulk heals so fast it appears that way. aside from the example posted already. Wolverine stabs hulk in wolverine 145 repeatidly almost killing him, Wolverine stabs him while they're sliding down a mountain in the 4 part hulk wolverine series, Wolverine stabs boths his eyes and his groin (with bone claws) in Hulk 8, Wolverine cuts Hulk's hands and scrapes him up in Hulk Wolverine 6 hours, In Incredible Hulk 425 (I think) wolverine ambushed Hulk out of a tree and slashed Hulk accross the throat, Hulk was scared because he knew how damaging that would have been....the only problem was wolverine was sportin bone claws, so hulk laughed it off. It doesn't make any sense to disregard wolverine's showings against hulk as a simple fan biased or crap writing argument (CWA) when Hulk was the first person that wolverine ever fought. Wolverine took out wendigo in that same issue who was giving hulk more than a run for his money, I guess that was because of wolverine's popularity to huh? hulk 6 out of 10 possibly 7.

Wolverine stabbed the Grey Hulk. He would never have the strength to stab the green Savage Hulk. Any time Wolverine fights Savage Hulk, he gets beaten to a paste. To my knowledge, he hasn't beaten him yet.

jinzin
wolvie beat savage green Hulk in hulk 8 (he'll take his victories where he can get them)

he cut savage Hulks skin in wolverine/hulk 6 hours with a decent amount of ease (no stabs though)

wolvie outlasted savage hulk in another wolvie/hulk crossover and "snikted" him quite a few times.

And lastley wolvie punctured green Hulk's neck in wolverine 145.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.