the otf SIN CITY thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Tired Hiker
Since many of you don't go to the comic movie forum, I hope this won't get moved. Have you seen Sin City? I saw it today and it was amazing. Great stuff. I thought all the characters and plots were very cool and I especially thought Micky Rourke was phenomenal.

R0B
Yeah I ate a pretzle during that movie

The Tired Hiker
Seriously, did you see it? confused

R0B
No but it looks pretty cool erm

The Tired Hiker
Dude, it's awesome. Highly gritty and entertaining.

Raven Guardia
I havent seen it either sad

The Tired Hiker
I highly recommend it, especially if you liked Kill Bill, and that sort of thing.

Korri
eek!

silver_tears
That movie freaking owned droolio I saw it the day it came out

JToTheP
cry That movie F***ED UP MY HEAD LAST NIGHT! I got home at 12:15, and couldn't lay down to go to sleep until like 1:30, BUT! I LOVED IT!!!!!!!! big grin

Frank Miller has issues though! yes

JToTheP
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
I highly recommend it, especially if you liked Kill Bill, and that sort of thing.

TTH, be honest, Sin City makes Kill Bill, and Quintin's movies seem G or PG rated.

Myth
Originally posted by JToTheP
cry That movie F***ED UP MY HEAD LAST NIGHT! I got home at 12:15, and couldn't lay down to go to sleep until like 1:30, BUT! I LOVED IT!!!!!!!! big grin

Frank Miller has issues though! yes

My eyes burned last night. I don't know if it was them trying to adapt to seeing in all color again or if it was because I never blinked during that whole movie. Probably the 2nd one. Sin City definitely ranks among my favorite movies ever now.

LordKerrigor
the end one with hardigan and that yellow bastard was f***ed up severely

Myth
smile

ericadurancefan
i havent had the chance to see this one yet but it looks extremely cool and i love the idea of jessica alba playing a stripper

SlipknoT
Without a doubt the best movie all year, Kevin was so ****ing awsome.

LiL nAstY GirL
I wanna see this movie...badly. Whats it about and how is it?

silver_tears
yes he was ninja

Tptmanno1
I thought this movie was either gonna kick ass or totally bomb...
No middle ground.
But I take its the first one, Guess I'll have to see it then.

SlipknoT
And the prostitutes were so ****ing hot droolio

Andrew McLeod
The hookers made the movie. Anyhoo...I thought it was incredibly gritty and sexy. The violence...well, it was plentiful yet it was cool and stylized. Not the kind of violence to shock but to make you cheer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.