I Dare You game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mist
I dare you to shave your eyebrows.

IceWithin
no blink

Mist
come on, i dare you.

Imaginary
NO WAY am I shaving my eyebrows... I love them too much.

Demarthl
i dare you to wrestle a panda naked while probing a silverback gorilla with the panda's bamboo sticks

LanİeWindu™
If I didn't work with customer's I would.

Myth
I poked a silverback gorilla with a bamboo stick while wrestling a panda WHILE shaving my eyebrows. Sorry, no digital camera to prove it.

I dare somebody to masturbate in public while screaming "Look at me! Look at me!" until orgasm.

Syren
I shaved my eyebrows when I was 16 because I wanted perfect shaped ones, so I drew them on for about 6 months dontgetit I looked like an underage transvestite.

syko freak
Originally posted by Syren
I shaved my eyebrows when I was 16 because I wanted perfect shaped ones, so I drew them on for about 6 months dontgetit I looked like an underage transvestite. laughing laughing out loud

Imaginary
I shaved my eyebrows when I was 16 because I wanted perfect shaped ones, so I drew them on for about 6 months dontgetit I looked like an underage transvestite.

Ouch.

Syren
Y'know, I really should have had the same reaction upon looking at myself in the mirror, but for some unfathomable reason I was all like, "Oooh, girlfriend, that look is so divine! OMG, hot stuff!" naughty

It's ridiculous big grin

lil bitchiness
I shaved my eyebrows when I was 16 because I wanted perfect shaped ones, so I drew them on for about 6 months dontgetit I looked like an underage transvestite. AHAHAHAHAHA!

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Myth
I poked a silverback gorilla with a bamboo stick while wrestling a panda WHILE shaving my eyebrows. Sorry, no digital camera to prove it.

I dare somebody to masturbate in public while screaming "Look at me! Look at me!" until orgasm.

I poked a silverback gorilla with a bamboo stick while wrestling a panda WHILE shaving my eyebrows and while masterbating in public going ''look at me, look at me''' till orgasm!

Beat that hoe! diva

Syren
Thanks Milla, you should have seen me. Talk about cause for a hernia roll eyes (sarcastic)

it dow sleep
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
I poked a silverback gorilla with a bamboo stick while wrestling a panda WHILE shaving my eyebrows and while masterbating in public going ''look at me, look at me''' till orgasm!

Beat that hoe! diva
i did all that and moomyed the Royal guard out side the palace and he said he had permission to shot me as i was moomying the queen (and he did have permission because its like treason or somethin)

Syren
Moomy? Is that moron for Moony? whistle

it dow sleep
yep i carnt spell and carnt be arsed to use spell check

The Inkeeper
Originally posted by lil bitchiness

Beat that hoe! diva

I poked a silverback gorilla with a bamboo stick while wrestling a panda while shaving my eyebrows while masturbating in public going ''look at me, look at me''' till orgasm while beating that *points* hoe.

She wont be waking up anytime soon happy

So i guess i win

Closed.

Syren
laughing Closed, no one's done that in a while...

it dow sleep, I was being biatchy, ignore me ninja

The Inkeeper
Well, you know me, always the original one wink

Although my attempt to close this thing has apparently failed.

Demarthl
nice to see my panda wrestling poking silverback gorilla with bamboo stick-athon kicked of nicely smile

Syren
Originally posted by The Inkeeper
Well, you know me, always the original one wink

Although my attempt to close this thing has apparently failed.

Aaw, no, it's ok. I can pretend if it's any consolation. Look, I mean, even posting this was near impossible yes

The Inkeeper
Yeah, although you have to read carefully. Because masturbating in public and probing a gorilla if mixed up could equal in death or jail no expression

edit- thankya Sy, that was deliciously kind happy

Syren
dontgetit

Directed at me? Because, until you said that, I had no inclination to do so....

Can't say the same now though.

Edit; No probs sweetie big grin

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by The Inkeeper
I poked a silverback gorilla with a bamboo stick while wrestling a panda while shaving my eyebrows while masturbating in public going ''look at me, look at me''' till orgasm while beating that *points* hoe.

She wont be waking up anytime soon happy

So i guess i win

Closed. mad

Syren
laughing

You tell the nasty usurper sweetie!

Mist
i watched tv, does that count?

The Inkeeper
*gasp*

How dare you two mad diva

Jealousy of course? stick out tongue

Syren
You bad ass no expression

Mist
i dare you to put vinegar and baking soda in your mouth and try o sing your national anthem.

Syren
I dare you to try it first then call one of your friends and try to actually tell them verbally that you did it.

LanİeWindu™
I dare you to throw a knife in the air and catch it in your teeth.

lil bitchiness
I dare you to die. Let me know how it goes.

LanİeWindu™
crybaby

Milla doesn't love me anymore.

lil bitchiness
I doooooooooooo.

LanİeWindu™
I WILL not kill myself. stick out tongue

I dare you to drink 5 cans of soda, then burp the alphabet backwards then puke into this bucket while standing 5 feet away.

Syren
Wow blink *goes to try it*

Powerful_Dragon
edit

smoker4
What the f**k?

Syren
Originally posted by Powerful_Dragon
edit

You totally need to get out more, that kind of dare is extremely enjoyable to some roll eyes (sarcastic)

Powerful_Dragon
You totally need to get out more, that kind of dare is extremely enjoyable to some roll eyes (sarcastic)
LOL only gay people do that.

LanİeWindu™
Only gay people?

You really do need to get out more.

smoker4
thumb up

Powerful_Dragon
Well, If a boy did that the boys dick will some totaly bad, in fact, the girl sucks it ewwww.

LanİeWindu™
No they don't...not after the fact at least.

You gotta wash up first. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Powerful_Dragon
You should see me go out I go shoping for cloth, I'm glad I'm a women.

Powerful_Dragon

LanİeWindu™
And I'm glad I'm a man, what's your point?

Powerful_Dragon
Never mind

smoker4
huh

Powerful_Dragon
I'M PREGNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Powerful_Dragon
I HAVE TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL

Powerful_Dragon
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Powerful_Dragon
Its a boy

LanİeWindu™
Yup, that confirms it...Powerful Dragon has fallen off her rocker. yes

Powerful_Dragon
Nope im playin around.

lil bitchiness
Powerful_Dragon, this is a PG 13 board. Dont post things like that agian.

The Inkeeper
What the **** happened in here?

LanİeWindu™
Craziness

The Inkeeper
Ah blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.