Savage Hulk and The Thing vs. Hercules, Thor, Wonderman, Namor, Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
all classic heros.. mmmhhh.. i love the classic ones.. soo muuuuch.. sorry smile

who will win this... ?

i ve always dreamed .... of a tag team including savage hulk and "clobbering time" thing

but on the other side

the strongest avengers.... and Spiderman

hmmppfff......

great fight

fann2k
Great fight yeah.. but it probably wont last long.. thor and ww can take them by themselves

Cosmic Cube
Wonderman. Not Wonder Woman.

Betageuze
hmm... you think thor would outclass hulk.. and wonderman the thing???

i am not sure.. it will go that easy...

i mean mindless hulk...... on a very high angry level... and thing ... dont underestimate this duo

i have issues hulk would go against whole avengers or ... herc, WW, Namor, Iron Man .... and the Thing..... he would never give up.... and he match power.... i think ... with Wonderman....

BENITO
Hulk and thing can't stand each other.
so hercules, thor, namor, spidey and woder man would win although if hulk and thing could they still wouldn't win.

Heracles
Savage/Mindless Hulk once took on Wonderman, Namor, Hercules and Iron Man all at once when they tried to stop his rampage and they couldn't stop him.

Lets not forget that its only banners mind and rational thought that keeps the Hulks Strength in check.

As far as the Thing goes well anyone of the guys on the other side could give Ben more than a run for his money and most of them have in the past.

I think that Hercules and co just have to much raw power for the Hulk and Thing to handle.

Put it this way Thor and Herc can match Hulk for strength and then you have Thor's hammer in the mix both of them have gone toe to toe with the Green Goliath before and held there own on there own but together Hulk couldn't handle them.

While that fight is going on old Ben has to contend with Namor, Wonderman and Spidey now all three of these guy's have gone toe to toe with the Thing in the past (and don't go pointing to the Wonderman vs Thing fight in his own series and how he commented on how he was much tougher than Wondy cause news flash he ain't and also Wondy and Spidey for that matter were being controlled by the puppet master and even Ben Commented on how "they seemed to be acting like they weren't used to there powers"wink

So Ben can't handle a guy who can press 95 tons and a guy who can press 85 beating on him along with Spidey wise cracking and hitting him with dozens of punches which he can't give back cause he can't catch him.

Eventually these three would beat the Thing down and then Hulk has to face all five as Herc and Thor together are more than capable of fighting Hulk to a stand still.

By now Hulk will be feeling it ( As would Thor and Herc) and he has to contend with Namor, Wondy and Spiderman as well I'm sorry don't matter how strong he gets Hulk would have to take a powder and try to get away or he would be put down.

The only reason I give for Savage Hulk no being taken by Thor and Herc is that he hasn't got Banners mind keeping his strength in check but when you factor in it took Professor Hulk and Drax with the power Gem to stalemate Thor in the Infinity Crusade Thor is a powerhouse in his own right and we all know Herc is in the top ten of Marvels strongest and he heals quick to (Not like the Hulk or Wolvie but it,s pretty rapid)

So I have to give it to Thor and Herc,s team there is quite simply to much raw power on there side and simply to many of them.

I'm a big Fan of the Hulk and the Thing but I do know there limits and people who say Hulk has none are wrong he has been beaten in the past and although hes by far the strongest being on the planet hes not unstoppable.

Betageuze
hmmm... yes Heracles... i believe you are right ....

you have given a good description on .. what could be.. if this two teams will clash...

an awesome Hulk is too less.... to beat this team of powerhouses... and spidey

but it would be a ... classic match... between great heros ... of the great time of Marvel comics.

and as you said... Hulk once could not stopped by Herc, Namor, Wonderman and Iron Man

ok.... put Iron Man aside.... there you have Thor.... al right... Thor is a force .. perhaps the mightiest of them all.... and Spidey....

but for instance... there is Thing to..... and ok .. excluding Spidey.. thing is perhaps the weakest of them all... but he gave even the Hulk really damned good fights... not allways.. but sometimes... so put Thing not easy quite away from that

thing could match Spidey and Namor perhaps for some time

ok... then .. there is Hulk vs. Herc, Thor,Wonderman ... each of them... an awesome powerhouse....

Hulk is strong.. and has no limits... but can he reach that level.. before this 3 behemoths put him away

Hercules... prince of power... in my opinion .. one of the greatest marvel heros of all times.... very underestimated... only Hulk can match with his power .. fist to fist... (excluding, Abomination and Juggernaut)

Thor... with his Uru hammer.... he alone can take Hulk

Wonderman

hmm

i would go with you Heracles .. thats too much for Hulk and Thing to handle

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Heracles
I'm a big Fan of the Hulk and the Thing but I do know there limits and people who say Hulk has none are wrong he has been beaten in the past and although hes by far the strongest being on the planet hes not unstoppable.

Hulk does not have a limit. He is certainly not unstoppable, but there is no limit to the level of strength he can attain. I too, think that this is a bit much for Hulk and Thing.

Heracles
Everyone has a limit just because they haven't measured Hulks yet doesn't mean he hasn't got one.

Professor Hulk had a limit as Banner's rational mind stopped him attaining the same levels of strength as Savage Hulk or Mindless Hulk who exhibits even more strength than the Savage Version however the Professor's base Strength was higher.

I acknowledge what people say about Hulk's strength but I do not personally believe that he can compete with Celestial beings in terms of strength.

However when I was referring to limit's in this case I wasn't actually talking about strength alone I was also talking about fatigue and durability.

But all this is for a different debate Hulk and Thing lose this one after what would indeed be an incredible (If you pardon the Pun) Fight.

Cosmic Cube
Peter David himself has said that Hulk's strength has no limitations.

He can compete with anyone in strength, whether you choose to believe this or not. Hulk becomes more durable and regenerative as he becomes angrier as well.

paolo2134
peter david also said he cosidered thanos to be stonger than the hulk i believe he said thanos was in a class of his own.

paolo2134
sorry stronger not stonger:-)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.